What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Bucs at Browns** (+3, 42.5) (1 Viewer)

Wet field and rain expected throughout the game
Tampa Bay should be fine in rain, they see it all the time in Florida
Still you combine with chillier weather and I start liking the under quickly in this one.

17-14 either way, push

I think a lower scoring type of game and White is the focal point with Brady managing. CLE running the ball with Chubb game script. Tick, tick, tick.

Rankings aside, MoP and friends, I am considering playing J Palmer > Godwin in the WR #3 slot. Any other takers on that one. Sometimes one goes against the higher ranked consensus player that everyone has, which is Godwin ranked around WR #24 and Palmer around WR #29. Rain conditions 17-14 meaning not a ton of points for anyone in this game.

3pm sim radar

NYJ: rain becomes heavy. Winds 15 mph.

CLE: showers. Winds 15 mph.

DC: rain tapers off. Winds 15 mph.

JAX: a shower. Winds 15-25 mph.

TEN: a shower. Winds 15-20 mph.

SEA: a shower or two, light winds.

PHL: 12-25 mph wind.

I've been trending home dogs today but I can't seem to justify taking Cleveland outright. Weather could be a factor,but Browns are best when they run and Brady loves the short game. I'll say The Bucs defense makes one or two key stops but it's close...

Tampa Bay- 23
Keebler Elves- 20

Anyone catch this pre-game?

WTF?
Wonder if they got whomever did it?

Brissett after the initial first-drive score at critical points of the game.
Last drive: 3rd & 3 at CLE 48
(5:13 - 3rd) (Shotgun) J.Brissett pass incomplete short right to D.Peoples-Jones (C.Davis)
Previous drive: 3rd & 10 at CLE 42
(11:42 - 3rd) (Shotgun) J.Brissett pass incomplete deep left to A.Cooper [G.Avery]
Before the half: 4th & 6 at CLE 47
(0:05 - 2nd) (Shotgun) J.Brissett pass deep middle INTERCEPTED by M.Edwards [V.Vea] at TB -2. Touchback
Lead to missed FG attempt: 3rd & 17 at TB 21
(4:42 - 2nd) (Shotgun) J.Brissett pass short right to A.Cooper to TB 21 for no gain (G.Avery, M.Edwards)
Previous drive: 3rd & 5 at CLE 48
(12:14 - 2nd) (Shotgun) J.Brissett pass incomplete deep left to A.Cooper
Drive directly after the TD which lead to FG: 3rd & 8 at TB 33
(2:32 - 1st) (Shotgun) J.Brissett pass incomplete deep right to D.Peoples-Jones (C.Davis). TB-C.Davis was injured during the play. His return is Questionable
In critical points of the game Brissett completed two passes for 0 yards, had incompletions on every other pass that wasn't intercepted.
Eager to see what Watson can do next week.

Add the last 3rd down play: 3rd & 9 at CLE 39
(1:04 - 3rd) (Shotgun) J.Brissett sacked at CLV 31 for -8 yards (sack split by K.Neal and L.Hall)

Anyone catch this pre-game?

WTF?
Did anyone catch THIS?
Hayden Grove
@H_Grove
The skunk is out.
LINK to video
-------------------
We had the Rally opossum and now the skunking of the Browns.

Game should’ve never gone to overtime and now the Bucs lost Wirfs for the year. Absolutely have to fire Bowles.

Users who are viewing this thread