What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Buffalo at Detroit*** (9.5, 54.5) Happy Thanksgiving -12:30 kickoff (1 Viewer)

Relax. Missing Morse on offense is huge and missing Edmunds and Rousseau on defense is huge as well. Plus the CBs need some time to get up to speed with Tre back.
Not talking about today, talking about in general. 2nd best team in the East.
I know. And I’m pointing out that this team will be a lot better as those guys come back. Those slants don’t happen with Edmunds in there. The penetration that keeps happening up the middle doesn’t happen when Bates is back at RG and Van Roten is on the bench where he belongs.

My goodness. Buffalo simply can not get off the field on 3rd and long. They continue to give up 1st downs on those way too often. Gotta get that figured out.

My goodness. Buffalo simply can not get off the field on 3rd and long. They continue to give up 1st downs on those way too often. Gotta get that figured out.
Cap tip to Goff. He’s throwing darts today. That last pass to ARSB was preposterous.
Truth. Buffalo has yet to realize that every team is going to come out and give them their best shot. It’s unreal how every QB seems to suddenly be dialed in and look like Joe Montana throwing dimes against them. Goff has been playing well lately anyway and he is dialed in today as well.

Cap tip to Goff. He’s throwing darts today. That last pass to ARSB was preposterous.
Truth. Buffalo has yet to realize that every team is going to come out and give them their best shot. It’s unreal how every QB seems to suddenly be dialed in and look like Joe Montana throwing dimes against them. Goff has been playing well lately anyway and he is dialed in today as well.
Yeah, it’s easy to get down on your defense, but sometimes no defense will stop a player in the zone.

Pretty good play calling by DET so far too.

The fumble was huge.

Noting a lot more quarterbacks throwing back across their body effectively these days. Usually a no-go, but it's been Mahomes and Allen and others doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread