What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Buffalo at Miami** (+4.5) (53) AFC East on the line (1 Viewer)

GroveDiesel

Footballguy
That was a huge drop/great defensive play on 3rd down. Davis maybe a little too confident and the defender didn’t give up on it.

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Very few options for Miami

YOU MUST START a DRIVE

3 n OUT is NOT an OPTION
if you want to win, you need a long drive ending in points, preferably a TD.

Hill and Waddle have been quiet, it's time to get them very active and make them a BIG PART of the GAME PLAN RIGHT NOW!!!

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Miami ends up going 3 and Out, exactly what they couldn't...ths is why Tua shold not be in there, he looks terrible since he came back from the locker.

2 drives
3 n out both of them

@Todem and I can do that

This is bad, Tua was already in synch when they reached the 4th last week, he's lost right now.
Did I mention this is bad?

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Very few options for Miami

YOU MUST START a DRIVE

3 n OUT is NOT an OPTION
if you want to win, you need a long drive ending in points, preferably a TD.

Hill and Waddle have been quiet, it's time to get them very active and make them a BIG PART of the GAME PLAN RIGHT NOW!!!
Yeah, that message didn't seem to absorb much

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Yall gotta give Ross some kinda credit for paying for the shade on the Miami sidelines…
Have you sat in there? It's not like it pumps in AC or even water sprinkles and mist, it's hot as balls up there.
First off that’s what homefield advantage is. Secondly….it’s still Africa hot on the Fins sideines.

But these are the games we gotta have.
I don't disagree, we used to always be undefeated coming out of Sept with a couple homes games at 1:00

I'm just saying, it's not easy trying to sit up there as an NFL fan...
Section 200, Club Level, accept no substitutes :suds:

Todem

Footballguy
Yall gotta give Ross some kinda credit for paying for the shade on the Miami sidelines…
Have you sat in there? It's not like it pumps in AC or even water sprinkles and mist, it's hot as balls up there.
First off that’s what homefield advantage is. Secondly….it’s still Africa hot on the Fins sideines.

But these are the games we gotta have.
I don't disagree, we used to always be undefeated coming out of Sept with a couple homes games at 1:00

I'm just saying, it's not easy trying to sit up there as an NFL fan...
Section 200, Club Level, accept no substitutes :suds:
Yeah it’s awful!! But club level is awesome….head inside for some nice AC and cold beer.

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Great pass rush by Buffalo, Tua didn't throw it fast enough and once they got near him it felt like he was taking a sack

2nd and Forever, we suck

TripleThreat

Footballguy
@RapSheet
My understanding of the Tua Tagovailoa situation: He tweaked his back in the 1st quarter on a sneak and didn’t miss time. After the Matt Milano hit, his back locked up — leading to him wobbling. Into the locker room for a full concussion check. Fully cleared. Now on the field

Users who are viewing this thread