What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Buffalo at Miami** (+4.5) (53) AFC East on the line (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Miami has not started a season 3-0 since 2002

Buffalo has a slew of injuries on Defense but this feels like a Super Bowl bound team

Go!

Bills defense is hurting up front and in back. They will be fine and we'll see them in The Super Bowl.
Miami will play this one like it is their Super Bowl.
The Bills will get revenge later in the season,but today I jusy have a feeling...

Fins- 34
Bills- 30

Bills defense is hurting up front and in back. They will be fine and we'll see them in The Super Bowl.
Miami will play this one like it is their Super Bowl.
The Bills will get revenge later in the season,but today I jusy have a feeling...

Fins- 34
Bills- 30
Until Miami shows it can shutdown Allen, I'd put my money on Buffalo, 34-27. Miami could be playing with a gimpy X and a rookie undrafted FA at CB, Kader Kahou. And the nickle CB, Nick Needham, also undrafted, has played well vs all teams, with the exception of the Bills and Allen.

Until Miami shows it can shutdown Allen, I'd put my money on Buffalo, 34-27. Miami could be playing with a gimpy X and a rookie undrafted FA at CB, Kader Kahou. And the nickle CB, Nick Needham, also undrafted, has played well vs all teams, with the exception of the Bills and Allen.
Very High PFF rank if I saw correctly

Very High PFF rank if I saw correctly
Yes, but still an UDFA. He is what Grier hoped Noah Igbinoghene would be pick 30 of the 1st round in 2020.

I think it's going to come down to the Bills pass rush - can they get there fast enough? If the Dolphins have stars in their eyes from last week and try to go deep all the time I think they will regret that. Have to believe the Bills are playing a deeper than usual zone, and Hill and Waddle are both the kinds of guys that can turn a short catch into a TD if anybody takes a slightly bad angle.
The heat will also be a big factor today, with the visiting team sitting on the sunny side of the field.
I definitely expect a shootout, and the Bills have the offense to be able to win a shootout.
It will probably come down to the team that makes the fewest mistakes.

One thing that could work in the bills favor on defense, is with Settle and Oliver out, and out makeshift secondary, I'm expecting the Bills to come out with Miller-???-Rousseau-Epenesa/Basham 4 man front. I know the bills like to rotate players and keep them fresh, but considering the circumstances I can see this line playing a little more than normal. I know it was several years ago, but in 2019 when Rousseau had 15.5 sacks in college most of his sacks were from the interior of the D-line, and not at DE.

how do you think the Bills Def will fare today? would you play the Cincinati Def VS Jets ahead of them today because of mathup and injuries ?

Morse being out is an extra little blow that the Bills could do without. Van Roten really struggled with the QB-C exchange last week -- hopefully a week of practice will have helped, but it's something to keep an eye on.

If the Dolphins can’t beat Buffalo this week, they might as well write off their odds of beating them at all this year unless the injury bug keeps rearing its ugly head

MIA: 31
BUF: 24

Injuries too much to overcome this week. Morse being out and Allen trying too hard to make up for defensive injuries lead to a couple turnovers and Miami comes out on top.

Defender clearly seemed to touch Diggs. Weird challenge as I’m not sure that play moved the dial too much ultimately.

No pass rush at all, hasn't been ALL SEASON so far
Boyer is clearly an issue......remember that 1-7 start last season and then Flores took over the defense playcalling.

Yeah......big problem there.

Ravens roasted us. And if the Patriots had any playmakers.....who knows.

Not feeling good abut this game already. I know it’s early.....but Buffalo is ELITE.

Great goal line defense by Miami. The muffed snap exchange was huge is what I was typing as they got stopped on 3rd down, lol.

Allen just stresses defenses in so many ways:

Lawd.....3 & 2 and can’t convert.
Decent play call. Buffalo’s LBs have a history of missing one on one tackles. Milano made a nice tackle though and killed it. Surprised Hill and Waddle weren’t involved more in that first series.

Users who are viewing this thread