What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Buffalo at Miami** (+4.5) (53) AFC East on the line (1 Viewer)

This explanation of Tua sounds completely bogus:

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

My understanding of the Tua Tagovailoa situation: He tweaked his back in the 1st quarter on a sneak and didn’t miss time. After the Matt Milano hit, his back locked up — leading to him wobbling. Into the locker room for a full concussion check. Fully cleared. Now on the field.

Easy call
How so? If the receiver caught that it would have been a completely legal hit. Defender had no ability to pull up after seeing him not catch it.
Clear penalty.. Defender took like 3 steps to hit Edmonds.
Yeah pretty clear…..based on the rules of todays NFL.

It is extremely hard to ask DB’s to suddenly put on the brakes when you are going full speed. But this is the league now.

I am not a huge fan of these subjective rules.

Easy call
How so? If the receiver caught that it would have been a completely legal hit. Defender had no ability to pull up after seeing him not catch it.
Then why didn’t the call it earlier when Knox got hit exactly like this…well not exactly since Knox actually got hit in the head?

Tua is cooking
Too bad he has no idea where he is.
Was very clear on my dislike he was in the game but that was well over an hour ago...I figured by now he might fall down again

I do wonder what his availability might be like the rest of the season and the fact is he exhibited every symptom we have ever visually witnessed on the field.

-I'm not in charge ;)

How you doing Greg? I always enjoy when you post at me

Buffalo fan base in here gets mad respect from MoP, wish we could jump up to Bills level

This explanation of Tua sounds completely bogus:

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

My understanding of the Tua Tagovailoa situation: He tweaked his back in the 1st quarter on a sneak and didn’t miss time. After the Matt Milano hit, his back locked up — leading to him wobbling. Into the locker room for a full concussion check. Fully cleared. Now on the field.
IMO, i still think the film looked nothing like that, but if Tua came off the field immediately saying "It's my back, It's my back" and he passed everything with flying colors I'll give the benefit of the doubt. I find the protocol to actually be very conservative despite hints to the contrary in this thread and twitter

Josh Allen just went down a huge notch for me

...whatever happens to him the rest of the game

Total Bull Honkey on a guy that should not do it.

#17 the starting QB for an opposing team getting a personal foul in our stadium...Richard Todd of the Jets in '82?

Easy call
Then why didn’t the call it earlier when Knox got hit exactly like this…well not exactly since Knox actually got hit in the head?
Again Subjective calls and I hate them. And why? Knox actually caught the ball…..lol. Edmonds did nit have the ball and three steps later got laid out without the ball in his hands.

Last edited:
Easy call
Alec Ingold was targeted and hit head to head on the first play.

#17 the starting QB for an opposing team getting a personal foul in our stadium...Richard Todd of the Jets in '82?
Disagree……he is a dude.

hate to see Al

Disagree……he is a dude.
Yeah you're right, he's GD amazing but he's pissing me off grabbing a DL helmet

How do you feel about Wilkins who grabbed Allen by the junk right before that?
I honestly didn't see it but that would explain some things, I'm not obtuse i promise ;)

Tua is going to have time to get the football and try and do something, we'll see but Buffalo is scoring a TD and our defense just sux right now, they do almost nothing

I'd make Josh Allen the highest paid QB in the NFL and whatever I team I owned in the NFL I would make sure and say that in the media/press every week

21-17 Miami

Buffalo 38.5 minutes today on Offense, Tua never touched the football today and you have folks looking at box scores screaming **** about Tyreek Hill targets

Users who are viewing this thread