What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buffalo at Miami (1 Viewer)

That would've been the classic old Bills: Letting them hit on the Hail Mary at last second after having him sacked on two separate occasions

Marrone has a different mindset on these boys
It says a lot about our team that "avoiding absolute catastrophe" represents improvement.

FJax is the man! What a run on 3rd down. Takes the saftey on head on and beats him for the 1st down. Love it
Maybe the biggest and definitely the most overlooked play of the game. I think we lose if he doesn't get that 1st. That's bailing out your coach. I hate that Marrone is playing for a long FG and a 2pt lead with >2 minutes left.

Just got home from the stadium...spot 'em 14, fumble late to give the game away...good job Philbin. The coachng

sucks and the season is officially over for the Phins in week 7...you don't lose to a no name 3rd string QB and make the playoffs so suck a bag o ##### Phins and just suck the rest of the season, please. Quicker Philbin and his BS are gone the better, total shame Miami ####ed this up but they deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was a little shocked that Thomas takes the start coming out of the bye, this coaching staff is deplorable. Jeff Ireland and his contract extension, what a fracking joke.

Was a little shocked that Thomas takes the start coming out of the bye, this coaching staff is deplorable. Jeff Ireland and his contract extension, what a fracking joke.
I was too. But he did gain 60 on 12 carries. But those were the most quiet 60 yards I had ever seen.

The fact they have not used Miller much is deplorable too. Clearly a home run hitter who is not getting enough chances to do something. They keep running him out of the shotgun too. He is far more effective getting the ball in the pro set or I and getting a lane.

His misuse is just one of many things I can't stomach anymore with this staff and GM.

I think Dion Jordan has a chance to be a beast.....but they had a shot at getting an impact LT which was sorely needed.

Jonathan Martin is a joke.

Clabo has been blowing assignments every game.....and today in the most critical moments....whiffed and got blown up on the other.

It is bad on that OL. We will be lucky to get 5 more wins at this rate.

Seeing the Dolphins blow this game was reminiscent of how the Bills normally lose. It's odd to see it happen to the other team for once.

Users who are viewing this thread