What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buffalo at Miami (1 Viewer)

I was just coming to post about how we get to finally see the Bills starting secondary, when bam, Robey the nickel back goes pick-6!

We have been murdered with screens this year.....murdered.

And Jackson is done again.....done.

Jackson knee injury looks serious after a great 3rd down conversion.

Looks like Spiller fans will get a chance to see what he can do with a full workload.

Torn ACL for Fred. He's way out of bounds slowing it down and the brain dead defensive player and offensive lineman fell right into his knee while continuing to mix it up.

how can you guys see his ACL? he's walking around on it.
You can walk around with a torn knee ligament.

How long have you been watching football?

Serious question because I have seen it dozens and dozens of times.....guy get's up...walks off the field...out for the year.

I have no idea if Freddy is done.......but he looked like he was in a lot of pain. Probably tore something.

Serious question because I have seen it dozens and dozens of times.....guy get's up...walks off the field...out for the year.

I have no idea if Freddy is done.......but he looked like he was in a lot of pain. Probably tore something.
why wouldn't the trainers or doctors be checking on him if his knee is shredded?

why wouldn't the trainers or doctors be checking on him if his knee is shredded?
I don't know if he shredded his knee.....I just reacted to the fact he was writhing around in pain on the sidelines.

Maybe it's nothing.......maybe he comes back in.

Maybe he did tear a ligament or strained it.

But he sure acted like he was really hurt.

Freddy is always banged up. Poster is right.
weird. I see some 16-game seasons on his resume.http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/10195/fred-jackson
Your getting really dumb. My comment was directly related to the fact....cold fact the last 2 seasons he has missed a decent amount of time.

What is so hard to understand. So when I say hurt again......it directly relates to the fact he has been out of plenty of games the last 2 seasons.

Holy cannoli.

Users who are viewing this thread