What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buffalo at NY Jets (1 Viewer)

Aaron Williams back to CB. Bills missing their 3 best players in the secondary and it shows. Need more from the pass rush.

Aaron Williams back to CB. Bills missing their 3 best players in the secondary and it shows. Need more from the pass rush.
Gonna be tough. Lots of holding inside by the guards and you just can't sack the QB every play. Just unfair that they have an injury at their weakest position.

Nice run by Fred-X though.

the play calling is horrible.... Spiller is not involved in passing game and he continually runs him right up the gut... Even Jackson's long run was nothing if not for Pace somehow not wrapping himup

Jets D is looking very good. Smith has looked awful on a few throws but he made a great throw to Hill on the TD. Hopefully the Jets D can keep it up.

The Jets defensive front is really, really good. Other than the flukey run by Jackson, they haven't allowed a thing. Winning all the individual matchups.

The Jets defensive front is really, really good. Other than the flukey run by Jackson, they haven't allowed a thing. Winning all the individual matchups.
Agreed. the D line is fantastic. I love what Davis is showing as a linebacker. I worry about Cro's tendency to commit penalties and bite on double moves, but I am thrilled with how the D looks as a unit.

Complete lack of game plan by Bills OC. Now, let's not play Spiller, put Fjax on the pine and bring Tashard Choice into the game to threaten the NYJ D. SMH!

Users who are viewing this thread