What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

C.C. Brown (1 Viewer)

benigno2112

Footballguy
Ok, here is my Team:DLKevin WilliamsRobert MathisRod ColemanLBNick BarnettKarlos DansbyMirk MorrisonDBLawyer MilloyMichael BoulwareKerry RhodesI have to pickup another DB because of week 8 byesI want to pick up CC Brown, but I don't know which DB to drop. I am thinking Lawyer Milloy or Boulware.This is a redraft league. I get 2 points per tackle, 10 per INT and Sack, and 5 for FR.Any suggestions??

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm a believer in cc brown but he's a bit banged up right now and the texans are playing the colts this weeki'd opt for kenoy short term, but cc brown makes sense if you can keep him/don't need help this week

I would probably go Kenoy Kennedy and Boulware has next week as his bye week and Milloy has week 9. Both Boulware and Milloy have been mostly tackles. Boulware has done better than Milloy FP wise in the last couple of weeks. I with go with your instincts - they seem to be about equal.my .0125 cents

Pick up Brown and drop Milloy. Brown is on the field all the time, and with Wong out for the season, he'll get even more tackles. I'd definitely start him, especially against the Colts.

Texans | G. Earl Probable for Week 7Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:31:20 -0700Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans SS Glenn Earl (elbow) practiced Friday, Oct. 21, and is expected to play Week 7. Texans | C. Brown Probable for Week 7Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:30:46 -0700Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans SS C.C. Brown (knee) practiced Friday, Oct. 21, and is expected to play Week 7.
What does this mean? Will Brown be splitting time with Earl?

Texans | G. Earl Probable for Week 7

Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:31:20 -0700

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans SS Glenn Earl (elbow) practiced Friday, Oct. 21, and is expected to play Week 7.

Texans | C. Brown Probable for Week 7

Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:30:46 -0700

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans SS C.C. Brown (knee) practiced Friday, Oct. 21, and is expected to play Week 7.
No, it does not mean that.

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans SS Glenn Earl (elbow) practiced Friday, Oct. 21, and is expected to play Week 7.

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans SS C.C. Brown (knee) practiced Friday, Oct. 21, and is expected to play Week 7.
No, it does not mean that.
I agree and don't see Earl cutting into Brown's PT much.

just means earl is available and will be playing special teams

NFL Gamebook

Defense

LE 94 J.Ioane

NT 91 S.Payne

RE 99 R.Smith

BLB 51 D.Polk

MLB 56 M.Greenwood

ROLB 98 A.Peek

LCB 38 D.Faggins

RCB 23 D.Robinson

SS 30 J.Simmons

FS 42 M.Coleman

CB 31 P.Buchanon

:wall:

I lost in both my IDP $$ leagues because of this clown...I know he was probable but thought I saw that he was expected to play...no injury news that I could see...was it a coaches decision or what?

I lost in both my IDP $$ leagues because of this clown...I know he was probable but thought I saw that he was expected to play...no injury news that I could see...was it a coaches decision or what?
Here is what Don Capers had to say on the subject
(on if C.C. Brown was injured) “C.C should be ready to go full-go. (The Colts) played three wide receivers a large majority of the games. You saw when they went to two tight ends, C.C. came in. So our plans were to play C.C. in our base defense and he was a backup in our nickel defense. Our safeties yesterday when they were in a three-receiver set were Marcus Coleman and Jason Simmons, and we were playing a lot of two-deep.”

Users who are viewing this thread