What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

C. Thompson for Mixon (1 Viewer)

Hawksnest29

Footballguy
1 PPR. Should I trade C. Thompson for Mixon? Think of offering this trade. My other RB’s are Kamara, Fournette & Ekeler. Doesn’t leave me much depth with injures but once they get back healthy I should have a formidable RB for the stretch run. This other owner just traded Cooks and is very thin at RB

Mixon is out 2 (or more weeks).  Fournette might be out this week, possible next also. 

If you can handle 2 weeks without a solid RB, it is worth it.... 

Redraft or Keeper?  ... Keeper - Mixon has more value long term IMO

Mixon is out 2 (or more weeks).  Fournette might be out this week, possible next also. 

If you can handle 2 weeks without a solid RB, it is worth it.... 

Redraft or Keeper?  ... Keeper - Mixon has more value long term IMO
Just a normal League. No redraft or keepers. We draft every year. It’s a $1,500 payout to the league champion. 

I don't know if I would do this. Fournette is always hurt and with Mixon already starting off the season with the injury scares me. 

I'd keep what you have and just work the waiver wire for now. C. Thompson should be safe all season in PPR as a strong flex and some weeks as a RB2 potential. If fournette can stay healthy you have solid RB 1 and 2 there with Kamara

I would absolutely do this. Put me in the category of value vs. one or two weeks. I'd rather have Mixon and take the chance he's out only a week or possibly two. Flex a WR for a week or two and then you have four studs to choose between (and/or trade once all are healthy).

Users who are viewing this thread