What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Calvin Pace (1 Viewer)

GibbyGarcia

Footballguy
I've been watching for a couple of weeks and I don't understand why Calvin Pace isn't even in the top 100 in any IDP rankings?

He's rated #7 overall for DL in the league I play in and has at least 5 tackles and a sack in 3 games. What gives?

I've been watching for a couple of weeks and I don't understand why Calvin Pace isn't even in the top 100 in any IDP rankings?

He's rated #7 overall for DL in the league I play in and has at least 5 tackles and a sack in 3 games. What gives?
He's ranked 23rd in this week's LB projections and was ranked 22nd in W4. Both are well above-average ranking/projections, generally speaking, for a 3-4 OLB.Maybe you're looking for him under the DL projections?

Last edited by a moderator:

He's ranked 23rd in this week's LB projections and was ranked 22nd in W4. Both are well above-average ranking/projections, generally speaking, for a 3-4 OLB.Maybe you're looking for him under the DL projections?
I definitely was looking under DL. Interesting that we're ranking him as a LB. He's playing down 80% of the time.

I definitely was looking under DL. Interesting that we're ranking him as a LB. He's playing down 80% of the time.
That's not what I've seen. He may be playing on the line the vast majority of the time, but he's playing from a two point LB stance. He does get a few snaps as a down lineman in the nickel packages, but their situational and rarely more than 30% of the snaps.There are some, like Travis LaBoy and Terrell Suggs, who are tough LB/DE calls, but I don't think Pace belongs in that category.

Users who are viewing this thread