What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can I Get A Roster of (1 Viewer)

seahawk 17

Footballguy
As I see there are only a few of us, please check in here for my official list. I want to see the list now and then later after we shock the nation.TIA. :excited:

I've been a Hawks fan thru it all, the rough seasons along with the seasons where they've choked, this is almost to good to be true.

Add my name to the list. But who cares if there is only a few of us around this board.At some point, Seahawks fans have to stop worrying about the past and appreciate this team for what it is this year. The Seahawks are a very good football team capable of winning the Superbowl. I wouldn't consider it a shock. Maybe the rest of the nation would consider it a shock but who cares.The 12th man is a small group that requires alot to get in.

As I see there are only a few of us, please check in here for my official list. I want to see the list now and then later after we shock the nation.

TIA. :excited:
I'm new to this board... lurked mostly over at fftoday. Life long Hawks fan :) First NFL game I ever went to as a kid was an exhibition game in the Kingdome vs the St. Loius Cardinals... 1977 I think. I've been a die hard fan ever since. It's tough being a Seahawk fan in the DC area, but boy have I enjoyed wearing my Hawk gear this past week :P Although I must say the Skins fans have been great sports. I'm going to go back to holding my breath now :X

You can add me in as well. I'll be wearing the colors all weekend around Philly.As will my nephew, although it's too warm for a parka - it's great when the kid picks your favorite team because he likes the helmet, and you can torture the rest of the family by providing a steady stream of gear that isn't the team they root for. :D

Huge fan since way back in the days of Zorn and Lofton. Never gave up hope, even when they got rid of that dome we used to play in.Go Hawks!!!

Lifelong Seattle sports team HOMER here! :thumbup:BTW, Hello Bremerton! My hometown and where most of my family still resides!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think this makes me a Seahawks fan, but I enjoyed having them in the AFC West so the Raiders could beat up on them constantly. Wouldn't have wanted them in there this year though, not that it would have mattered much for the Raiders anyway. And there last playoff win was against the Raiders so I guess I have to give them some credit.

Born in Pacific NW but moved to DC area 10 years before Seattle got a team. Always wanted a postseason Skins-Seahawks game because it meant the Super Bowl. Not a "true" Seattle fan since I was rooting for Washington but I will wear my Seattle #96 jersey this weekend.

Count me in, though I dont know about your "shock the nation" comment. At this point it would not shock anyone to see any of the four remaining teams win. In fact, aren't the Seahawks favored?Anyway, I grew up in Spokane and live in Oregon. Largent was the man.It has been a long time coming. Take advantage Sehawks!

Being a life long Hawks fan generally feels like this :wall: You've gotta enjoy whats going on here in Seattle now!!!Go Hawks!!!

Uhh huh mmmm kay wsup shutup.

Check the facts big baby.

Seahawks fan since mid-80s

Fav player of all time: John L Williams

Fav current player: D Jackson

worst draft pick: (tie)Dan McGwire and Brian Bosworth

best draft pick: Walter Jones

I'll be at the game. Flyin in from NC

Got a SEAHAWKS tat!

Now, who's the man?

Check the tat on my fav site:

Seahawksal.com

THE BEST D@MN fan site (period).

east coast representin!

worst draft pick: (tie)Dan McGwire and Brian Bosworth
The proper answer here is Owen Gill. When your first draft pick in a given year doesn't make it through training camp, that's a problem.Yeah, sign me up.

Who's up for a game of name that starting Seahawk QB?

My favorite Seahawk was RB Chris Walken.
Christopher Walken??He was a Seahawk RB. Wow.
Go back and read the post I quoted.I'll be here when you figure out what's going on. :thumbup:
Do I need to put up my :sarcasmoff: emoticon.
Nice backpedal. :rolleyes:
Of course, cause I ACTUALLY thought Walken was an RB for the Hawks. :rolleyes:
No, but YOU thought that I thought that was his name.Just admit it and we'll move on and never speak of this again.

Go back and read the post I quoted.I'll be here when you figure out what's going on. :thumbup:
No, but YOU thought that I thought that was his name.Just admit it and we'll move on and never speak of this again.
No, I realize you aren't that dense. All I wanted was to put up a funny pic of Walken. Thats it, thats all.

No, I realize you aren't that dense. All I wanted was to put up a funny pic of Walken. Thats it, thats all.
Fair enough. GO CATS! :football:

I don't get the joke though....He made a reference to players (Zorn adn Lofton) who played on the Packers (not the Hawks), and you followed it up with Chris Walken... :confused:

I don't get the joke though....He made a reference to players (Zorn adn Lofton) who played on the Packers (not the Hawks), and you followed it up with Chris Walken... :confused:
He had a Pats username and avatar, and said he was a HUGE Seahawks fan. He then went on to say that he liked Zorn and Lofton... but he meant Largent.I am a Raider fan, obviously. I said I was a HUGE Seahawks fan, and I went on to say that my favorite player was RB Chris WALKEN, instead of RB Chris Warren.

What's not to get? :confused:

Christopher Walken??

He was a Seahawk RB. Wow.
Go back and read the post I quoted.

I'll be here when you figure out what's going on. :thumbup:
No, but YOU thought that I thought that was his name.

Just admit it and we'll move on and never speak of this again.
Fair enough. GO CATS!

:football:
He had a Pats username and avatar, and said he was a HUGE Seahawks fan. He then went on to say that he liked Zorn and Lofton... but he meant Largent.

I am a Raider fan, obviously. I said I was a HUGE Seahawks fan, and I went on to say that my favorite player was RB Chris WALKEN, instead of RB Chris Warren.

He said.....

Huge fan since way back in the days of Zorn and Lofton.
WR James Lofton and QB Jim Zorn played in Green Bay together. This was the 1st year after Zorn left Seattle. I am assuming his joke is that he was a huge fan of a duo that never actually played in Seattle.

He had a Pats username and avatar, and said he was a HUGE Seahawks fan. He then went on to say that he liked Zorn and Lofton... but he meant Largent.I am a Raider fan, obviously. I said I was a HUGE Seahawks fan, and I went on to say that my favorite player was RB Chris WALKEN, instead of RB Chris Warren.

He said.....
Huge fan since way back in the days of Zorn and Lofton.
WR James Lofton and QB Jim Zorn played in Green Bay together. This was the 1st year after Zorn left Seattle. I am assuming his joke is that he was a huge fan dating back to a duo that never actually played in Seattle.Kinda like saying I am a huge fan of the 49ers back in the days of Montana and Willie Davis

Maybe just a coincidence, but can still go both ways.

As I see there are only a few of us, please check in here for my official list. I want to see the list now and then later after we shock the nation.

TIA. :excited:
Big Time Seahawk fan. I will be in the North End zone 3rd row right above Bobby Engram and Jeremy Stevens suite! Go Hawks!

Since the day they were born I've been in. Had my room painted green and blue with a silver slash growing up. Probably not a day goes by I don't have some Seahawks gear on, including my filthy, smelly, forehead rash-inducing hat. I was there in my Cortez the King jersey when we were 2-14. This is the best year I've ever had with the Hawks. I was ony 12 in '84 and we had moved to AZ (pre-Cardinals) so I didn't follow them as close as these days. I actually moved out of a house to a smaller one because I couldn't get Sunday Ticket, and I never miss a game.

I want to see the list now and then later after we shock the nation.
The Hawks have been the best team in the NFC this year, why would them winning shock the nation? They are the #1 seed in the NFC.

Christopher Walken??

He was a Seahawk RB. Wow.
Go back and read the post I quoted.

I'll be here when you figure out what's going on. :thumbup:
No, but YOU thought that I thought that was his name.

Just admit it and we'll move on and never speak of this again.
Fair enough. GO CATS!

:football:
He had a Pats username and avatar, and said he was a HUGE Seahawks fan. He then went on to say that he liked Zorn and Lofton... but he meant Largent.

I am a Raider fan, obviously. I said I was a HUGE Seahawks fan, and I went on to say that my favorite player was RB Chris WALKEN, instead of RB Chris Warren.

So you repeated a joke and expected everyone to think it's funny? :confused:

Hey, look at the user name and you'll know I"m for real.Became a Seahawk fan in 1976 when I was 10 years hold. Picked them because I thought their helmets were cool. Then I learned to love the hijinks of Efran Herrera & Jim Zorn. Steve Largent cemented it for me.Hopped on the bandwagon when I was 10 years old.Saw their last playoff win my senior year in high school.Watched last week's game with my 6 year old son.If that's not a fan "for life" I don't know what is.......EricThe Seehawk

For all of you claiming to be Seahawks fans there is a lithmus test here. I want all of you to go to your closet at home as soon as possible and count how much gear you have with the old color scheme prior to the new unis. If that number is below 3, you are not true Seahawk fans. You just jumped on the bandwagon in the last couple of years. I remember talking to this guy a few years ago at my fave hangout for MNF. He and his wife and another couple would show up all decked out in Broncos gear. They would yell, "IN-COM-PLETE," every time the other team dropped a pass. They generally made fools of themselves in their fervor for the Broncos. This was during the two SB years after they Broncos got rid of the old uniforms. I was talking to the guy one night as he was showing me pictures he had taken at Mile High when they flew out to watch a game earlier in the season. Talked about being a lifelong Broncos fan. I asked him how much old school Orange Crush gear he had because I only saw him in the latest and greatest gear. He first asked, "what?" Then he figured out what I was talking about and stuttered about not having all that much stuff from the pre new uni days. In other words he wasn't proud to wear the colors when they sucked. A true Fan wears his Rams Leather Jacket in 1996. Was proud to wear the light orange of the Bucs from the 80's. Wearing a Junior Seau Chargers Jersey. A true fan wears a St. Louis Football Cardinals Jersey proudly. So to all of you true Seahawks fans, if the extent of your Seahawks paraphenalia is an Alexander Jersey, you are not true fans. To those of you with that Largent Jersey that is not only in your closet but gets to see the light of day every now and again, I salute you and I hope you are enjoying one helluva season.

For all of you claiming to be Seahawks fans there is a lithmus test here. I want all of you to go to your closet at home as soon as possible and count how much gear you have with the old color scheme prior to the new unis. If that number is below 3, you are not true Seahawk fans. You just jumped on the bandwagon in the last couple of years.
I have two points before I respond to your challenge :boxing: 1) I don't agree that you need 3 pieces of gear to be a "real" fan. I'm local in south florida and consider myself a Marlins fan. My gear consists of a single cap. I'm a partial Panthers season ticket holder and I own one knock-off jersey. With the prices of jerseys these days I'd say that anybody who owns more then 3 of them probably needs to find better things to spend their money on

2) Not sure where you live but Seahawks gear ain't exactly easy to come by in Florida. Hard to blame people for not buying what isn't in the stores.

But in response to your challenge, I go you one better. Not only are the jerseys I own "old style"....I don't even own one of the "new style". I've got a VERY badly beaten up Chris Warren jersey that is dusted off only for the most special occasions (superbowl?) and a Shawn Springs jersey.

Eric

The Seehawk

Users who are viewing this thread