What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Candy Crush (1 Viewer)

jamny

Footballguy
There's no game thread?

I'm on 167. I thought 165 was the end of the game for me but I made it through with a sprinkle bomb on blue.

Gave up after about 30 levels. Can't manipulate the pieces to create sprinkle bombs, which you pretty much have to have to clear any level.

I don't mind being stuck on levels I like but some of them I hate. I hate the timed ones.

Got to 322 where I am now stuck. All started because my wife was bragging about how great she was at this game (she is like level 271 or something). Just wanted to blow her doors off but wound up addicted to the silly game.

Wife is at 403...so I've been trying to catch her. I just finally finished 305. That level almost killed me.

Waiting on friends to give me tickets to get to the next level.

I vow to NEVER spend a dime on any apps...it's just not in my nature...I'll quit before I spend a dime.

I've been one spot away so many times I cant count.

My wife though...will spend a dollar or $.30 to get passed certain things...she won't even wait until friends send her those tickets sometimes.

I will admit not paying for boosters is a PITA, but the daily freebie is nice. I gave up trying to advance a little while ago, now my focus is being 3 stars on every level I have already advanced beyond.

Never played it. Isn't this a game you have to pay to win?
No. You can beat it play it without ever spending a dime but you need to have facebook to do so. Can't really beat this game. IT never ends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got by level 181--I was stuck on that thing forever. I finally bought some hammers and just beat the heck out of the remaining blocks. I hate this game!!

No. You can beat it play it without ever spending a dime but you need to have facebook to do so. Can't really beat this game. IT never ends.
What does Facebook do? I'm on level 170 and haven't spent any money or used Facebook.Edit: Haven't spent money outside of advancing levels rather.

What does Facebook do? I'm on level 170 and haven't spent any money or used Facebook.
when you have to get to the next stage you can ask facebook friends to unlock it for you instead of playing 3 levels, each one over the 24 hr period

What does Facebook do? I'm on level 170 and haven't spent any money or used Facebook.
when you have to get to the next stage you can ask facebook friends to unlock it for you instead of playing 3 levels, each one over the 24 hr period
I see. Thanks.

wtf? $875k/day?

it claims 60% of people in the last level haven't spent a dime. does that mean the other idiots are spending hundreds?

I see. Thanks.
also if you run out of your 5 lives you can ask for other lives and you dont have to wait a half hour

What does Facebook do? I'm on level 170 and haven't spent any money or used Facebook.Edit: Haven't spent money outside of advancing levels rather.
Would not have had to spend money to advance levels. Just get 3 friends to unlock the next section for you.

Would not have had to spend money to advance levels. Just get 3 friends to unlock the next section for you.
The other reason to connect to facebook.. I have the game on my phone, my Kindle Fire and of course Facebook. When I'm trying to get through a tough level, I can get 15 turns instead of 5.. :thumbup:

This is just a rubbish version of Bejeweled, right?
I thought so also so stayed away at first.. Then one day, after hearing so much about it, decided to give it a try, it was free after all.

Found it to be more enjoyable and challanging. :thumbup:

I see. Thanks.
also if you run out of your 5 lives you can ask for other lives and you dont have to wait a half hour
Or you can go into your settings, change the date to one day later and re-open the game.

Finished level 500 on Friday. Waiting for the next episode to come out. I go back and try and get 3 stars on each level while waiting.

Been stuck on level 198 for about a week. Still haven't paid a dime.

I went through a bejeweled phase too and this game is a little better.

After reading my post above, I might as well just come out the closet, right?

I see. Thanks.
Or you can go into your settings, change the date to one day later and re-open the game.
:goodposting:

Ignoratio Elenchi said:
Got to level 305, was stuck there for a few days, lost interest, haven't played it since. :shrug:
Level 305 is the anoos.

It's awful...I'm so happy to have passed it but I need a couple days break just because that thing has drained me.

Finished with level 500. Waiting for them to add new levels. I went back to try to win all the trophies vs. my friends, but either they are doing the same, or my progress is getting lost. So, now I'm just waiting to get the new levels.

Playing on Facebook will also give you a few extra specials to begin with that the phone app doesn't...

Users who are viewing this thread