What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can't make FA bids due to slow site performance (1 Viewer)

TwinTurbo

Footballguy
I was barely able to get in a couple of bids before the 10pm deadline and missed making others due to slow site performance. The player list doesn't load or took an extremely long time to load. I tried multiple internet connections and it's definitely on the server side, not the client side.

Normally I would have done this with more time before the deadline, but the Peterson news just hit a few hours ago.

It really shouldn't matter if somebody tries to make a bid 2 hours before the deadline or 2 minutes before. The site should be expected to work.

I'm sorry you had trouble TwinTurbo but I have to tell you that we didn't have a single email or complaint about the website pages or the bidding interface being slow tonight. I have to assume this is something that was happening on your end. Were you using an outside wifi maybe that had very slow download time? It usually takes 3-5 seconds. If you say you tried several internet connections then it must have been something happening with your computer or tablet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had multiple clients and internet connections running. The FA bid process was really slow in the 5 min leading up to the deadline.

As luck would have it, I won the two bids that I was able to enter and would have been outbid in the league where my bid did not update in time. So it worked out anyway. Thanks for the quick response.

Users who are viewing this thread