What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Caption this pic (1 Viewer)

I never thought much of Smith's coaching abilities. Its easy to look like a good coach when your players are playing well and getting it done. Now that his top guns are out, he is being exposed for who he really is...IMO.

Arthur should offer him a position stocking shelves at Home Depot.

I think he is a good coach, his record indicates it. But this year he not only has a losing record but he has lost his team, completely. They have enough talent to win... This team is playing golf already. I am pretty sure he is byebte birdie at the end of the season.

Btw the owner in this pic looks like the captain on Grimm.

As for the caption.

"Falcon A"

"Don't look back, Mike...just don't look back." Mike thought to himself. "It's just a figment of your imagination. Walt Disney is not behind you! He's not mad at you for turning his princes into toads. He's not mad...he's not mad."

"Barzini is dead. So is Phillip Tattaglia. Moe Greene. Stracci. Cuneo. Today I settled all family business so don't tell me that you're innocent. Admit what you did!"

"Seconds before being decapitated by a sword wielding Arthur Blank, Falcons coach Mike Smith employs a defense tactic known as 'the motionless bullfrog".

"Mike, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?:

"I wanna li-li-li-lick you from your head to your toes
And I wanna move from the bed down, to the down to the, to the floor
I wanna ah-ah, you make it so good I don't wanna leave
But I got to kn-kn-kn-know what's your fan-ta-sy"

it should be hey here is a guy in a fancy polo short who might have just seen a burning bush with all that white hairand an old guy who sort of looks like walt disney who is maybe the devil sort of and who does not like the guy in the fancy polo shirt and who is wearing a plaid jacket that looks like it came right out of the sevendies and check out that one huge earring at the top of the picture i bet you could pick up signals from mars on that puppy so take that to the bank brohans

"This guy just tried a 52 yard FG down by 4.... got 2 minutes to think about it when the saints called a T.O.... and still trotted the FG team out there again? I need to go to home and bathe in my home depot money"

Last edited by a moderator:
"This guy just tried a 52 yard FG down by 4.... got 2 minutes to think about it when the saints called a T.O.... and still trotted the FG team out there again? I need to go to home and bathe in my home depot money"
Wow! I didn't watch the game, so I had to go and check the game log to confirm that this really happened. This is taking stupidity to new heights. Yeah, it's 4th and 15, but holy crap that's dumb to try the FG.

Why? He made it the 1st time. With 3 TO's and the 2 minute warning left, it's the right call. Brees wasn't exactly lighting it up last night either.

"Upp, here's a good spot...pffffttttt" (fart)- Arthur thinks to himself "that's right Mike, breathe it in, breathe it in, that's what I think of your coaching"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread