What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CAR Homers: What's the story with LaFell? (1 Viewer)

bagger

Footballguy
I understand he is the third option after Smith and Olsen, and they were playing a good D in SEA, but 0 points on 0 targets is a bit concerning. He is my WR 5/6 along with R Woods so I don't anticipate him playing too much if at all on my fantasy team this year, but am considering dropping him for someone like a J Simpson.

Anyone watch the game and see what was going on?

I understand he is the third option after Smith and Olsen, and they were playing a good D in SEA, but 0 points on 0 targets is a bit concerning. He is my WR 5/6 along with R Woods so I don't anticipate him playing too much if at all on my fantasy team this year, but am considering dropping him for someone like a J Simpson.

Anyone watch the game and see what was going on?
I watched as much as I could stomach and Cam seemed to lock onto Smith and Olsen. I wouldn't care to own any other Panthers receivers besides those.

I live here in CAR and ctsu is correct.......Newton tends to lock onto Smith or Olsen. Plus, CAR runs the ball a lot, and their defense is much better and likely won't give up a ton of points. I would drop LaFell in a heartbeat for someone like Simpson......at least Simpson is capable of a big game. LaFell will never see the targets to be a consistent fantasy player......plus he really isn't that good.

Cam threw beyond 10 yards 6 times. 6! They ran the fewest plays in the NFL yesterday at 49. Play calling was conservative but a lot of it was situational also.

Users who are viewing this thread