What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Cardinals at Browns** (-11.5, 38.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

I don't know how many the Browns score but the Cardinals should around 3
The Browns are a popular choice for defense in the contest thread. No brainer with a rookie 5th rounder in ARI, expect some TOs.

I dropped Watson 2 weeks ago for Minshew as a bye-week filler when it looked like he wouldn't be ready. The Browns will be a tough out if they make the playoffs. I have Cooper, so I'm hoping Watson does well.

I'm using this game as my survivor pick, so I expect the Browns may have to sweat it out more than expected.

For the Browns, Watson being back is probably a plus, as Walker is awful, whereas Watson is merely very disappointing. I do think Arizona is a team to throw the ball on, so this profiles as a nice game for Amari Cooper, and if Watson is willing to do them, some RB checkdowns.

For the Cardinals, I don't think Tune will be as bad as people seem to think, though its gonna be a rough day for Paris Johnson blocking Myles Garrett.

I'll say Browns win 23-16.

Everytime I look the line on this game goes up another point.
Vegas is much smarter than I am.
So...

Keebler Elves- 33
Zona- 13

Watson's balls look weak to me so far...hasn't really tried to throw any distance yet but they seem low and wobbly

I don't think Watson is ready yet. I'm not sure he ever will be. I think the shoulder is what it is and now they have to deal with it. I hope I'm wrong, but thats the feeling I get.

I don't think Watson is ready yet. I'm not sure he ever will be. I think the shoulder is what it is and now they have to deal with it. I hope I'm wrong, but thats the feeling I get.
I think they know it’s not there yet, but wanted to get him some game time in before Baltimore.

I think they know it’s not there yet, but wanted to get him some game time in before Baltimore.
Hope you're right. He doesn't look confident yet. Constant bailing out of the pocket, looking for the check down, short throws. It's not pretty, no matter how much lipstick these announcers try to put on it.

It's a start. Still don't understand throwing on a 2nd and 7 when the RBs avg 3-4 yds per rush. Run on 2nd down and then figure it out.

such a good game we needed to threads pinned

I've got Njoku filling in for LaPorta, a bit shocking to see Watson has thrown at him 3 times already

also have the Browns DST which is a cheat code this week

Cleveland O (Deshaun) looks terrible in first half. Lucky for them the Zona O is completely overmatched by Cleveland D.

Looks like catch by Moore.

When you don't consistently throw the ball down field and show that you're more than willing to dump it off or run it, it makes the defenses job so much easier

Users who are viewing this thread