What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Carolina at Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Good thing Ponder can't throw bad INTs and hurt the team anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question for Vikings fans.... Do you see any inspiration from this team? Do they look like they even want to be out there today?

For a second there I thought Peterson had one of those cameras on his helmet. It was his mouth peace and he's forgotten to put it in three plays in a row.

Question for Vikings fans.... Do you see any inspiration from this team? Do they look like they even want to be out there today?
I don't know what this means.
Do they look like they care if they win or lose?
Right now.. no.. Offense & Defense seem to just be going through the motions.. Very strange watching them.. Almost seems like they heard the reports that Freeman will be starting as soon as he learns the playbooks and they thought "Alrighty then, we'll just wait :yawn: "

Great coaching sets that up for you :thumbup:

yep.... Tolbert TD sure looked like inspring play by the defense there. and a TAUNTING call against Gion AFTER giving up a TD????? :lol:

This is all coaching. All of it. Hopefully the 'Ponder is holding this team back' crowd can finally shut up. Frazier, Musgrave.

This is all coaching. All of it. Hopefully the 'Ponder is holding this team back' crowd can finally shut up. Frazier, Musgrave.
I don't think anyone blamed the issue solely on Ponder. but Ponder also never showed the leadership teams look from their QB. You just have to look back at what the WR's and Peterson were saying before the Steeler game..

Coaching has always been a big issue.. Musgrave and Frasier got lucky that Peterson just carried them last year.

I was :lol: when the annoucers mentioned the small Play card Musgrave was holiding.. Of course it's small... it is basically.. run peterson.. run peterson, dump off pass.. repeat. :thumbdown:

I don't think anyone blamed the issue solely on Ponder. but Ponder also never showed the leadership teams look from their QB. You just have to look back at what the WR's and Peterson were saying before the Steeler game..Coaching has always been a big issue.. Musgrave and Frasier got lucky that Peterson just carried them last year.

I was :lol: when the annoucers mentioned the small Play card Musgrave was holiding.. Of course it's small... it is basically.. run peterson.. run peterson, dump off pass.. repeat. :thumbdown:
Roll out right, TE in the flat...

Bleeping Musgrave.. There isn't another team in the NFL.. scratch that... Not sure there is a college, high school or Pee Wee team who would want him as a Offensive Coordinatior.. :wall:

trailing 14-0 with AP in the backfield

2 and 1 at the 4 pass

3 and 1 at the 4 pass

4 and 1 at the 4 FG

I'm pretty sure I know why the Vikings are where they are

:lol: Umm, at this rate, that win vs. Steelers may be it until next year.. :yucky: :X

Someone on the Vikings is going to need a wake up call after getting blocked on that long td. :/
At least for the Panthers it is just their Coach who is :yawn: .. Whereas the Whole Vikings team seems to be looking around wondering when the game will be over so they can go home and rest.. :thumbdown:

Down by 18 and two runs up the middle followed by a sack. My optimism after the Steelers game is good and squashed. #johnnyfootball

Vikings getting beat in all facets of the game so you can't blame one player or coordinator for this fiasco. Frazier and the entire staff needs to go.

Vikings getting beat in all facities of the game so you can't blame one player or coordinator for this fiasco. Frazier and the entire staff needs to go.
Think you're right. Can you think of anyone worth a dang that would want to come coach this team though? Two years, outdoors in a college stadium, with a team built for turf and nearly void of any toughness?

Vikings getting beat in all facities of the game so you can't blame one player or coordinator for this fiasco. Frazier and the entire staff needs to go.
Think you're right. Can you think of anyone worth a dang that would want to come coach this team though? Two years, outdoors in a college stadium, with a team built for turf and nearly void of any toughness?
In before cowher, gruden... Are mentioned

At this point I wish they would have gotten embarrased in London.. Maybe Wilf fires Fraiser over the bye and brings someone else in.. Now.. :no:

The rest of this coaching staff sucks, so firing Fraiser is only going to promote one of the other stiffs..

And I don't see getting the #1 pick next year helping as there are too many holes to fill.. As some mentioned.. Might be time to see who is interested in Jared and get some draft picks for next year.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread