What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Carolina at San Francisco (1 Viewer)

That's what I thought....tough to overturn one like that. I think it should have been a fumble, but impossible to overturn

What the ####. That was obviously a catch and fumble. Just because his arm was swinging wildly while holding the ball doesn't mean he didn't have control of it. Watch it in real time.

Carolina really has a nice team, they just don't have WRs. The guys don't get open, don't catch the ball, don't make plays after the catch. They desperately need to draft a WR and sign a FA WR.

Carolina really has a nice team, they just don't have WRs. The guys don't get open, don't catch the ball, don't make plays after the catch. They desperately need to draft a WR and sign a FA WR.
yup, this has to be the worst WR core in the NFL.

Jets are fairly awful too!
Absolutely. Jets are Carolina lite: Athletic QBs, trio of semi-talented RBs with some injury issues, poor WR core, very good D.

Steve Smith could probably be really productive if he wasn't their #1 WR. If they had legit WRs on the outside and could move Smith around, I think he would look a lot better than he does now. Eric Decker or James Jones maybe?

This is a treat to watch. A magnificent chess match.... Old Tyme football.

So much better than the Arena League ball every other team plays.

Jets are fairly awful too!
Absolutely. Jets are Carolina lite: Athletic QBs, trio of semi-talented RBs with some injury issues, poor WR core, very good D.
Sort of. When healthy, hill and Holmes and Kerley aren't horrible. Smith is past his prime. I still like Panthers to make some noise in the off season, but they should have gone after Gordon or nicks.

Users who are viewing this thread