What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Catholic Archbishop Vigano on the Covid Great Reset plan (1 Viewer)

This is the guy who thinks that getting vaccinated allows you to be tracked all over the world by radio waves, right?

In 12 years of Catholic school not once was anyone concerned about my individual freedoms. Nice to see the Catholic Church has become such a fan of freedom from being told how to live your life. :thumbup:
18 years of Catholic school for me (preschool, K-12, 4 years college). My experience differed greatly as there was significant concern regarding an individual's freedom to engage in sex with other consenting adults and regarding an individual's freedom to to decide whether to regulate whether to procreate. 

Archbishop Viganò firmly asserts a definite connection between the revolution “desired by the globalist elite” and the apparent widespread voter irregularities and fraud in the 2020 U.S. presidential election that is being exposed more and more each day — “an electoral coup of such magnitude and gravity,” His Excellency observes, “as to be horrified.”

And I'm out. Thanks for posting though.

18 years of Catholic school for me (preschool, K-12, 4 years college). My experience differed greatly as there was significant concern regarding an individual's freedom to engage in sex with other consenting adults and regarding an individual's freedom to to decide whether to regulate whether to procreate. 
Don’t want to have kids? Use a condom. Killing a human being is not a right. If you haven’t seen how they do it maybe you should see it for yourself. It’s pretty gruesome. But murder usually isn’t prettyhttps://www.liveaction.org/abortion-procedures-videos/

Last edited by a moderator:
In 12 years of Catholic school not once was anyone concerned about my individual freedoms. Nice to see the Catholic Church has become such a fan of freedom from being told how to live your life. :thumbup:
You have the freedom to choose not to be Catholic. I guess when you are a child you can’t. We are adults and we are being treated like serfs under a medical and environmental dictatorship according to Vigano. Not really the same parallel.

A catholic priest opining on the restriction of individual freedom has to be some of the best unintentional comedy ever.  Lmao.  
Not really. No one has to be Catholic. But you need an experimental gene serum to fight a virus with a mortality rate of the flu? 

I don't get this guy.  Sounds like he's a conservative first and a Catholic second, despite his title.

Christians who talk this way about Covid always remind me of this old story:

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, “Jump in, I can save you.”

The stranded fellow shouted back, “No, it’s OK, I’m praying to God and he is going to save me.”

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. “The fellow in the motorboat shouted, “Jump in, I can save you.”

To this the stranded man said, “No thanks, I’m praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith.”

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, “Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety.”

To this the stranded man again replied, “No thanks, I’m praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith.”

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, “I had faith in you but you didn’t save me, you let me drown. I don’t understand why!”

To this God replied, “I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?”

God is working through scientists, sending you vaccines, and you just refuse the help.

I don't get this guy.  Sounds like he's a conservative first and a Catholic second, despite his title.

Christians who talk this way about Covid always remind me of this old story:

God is working through scientists, sending you vaccines, and you just refuse the help.
I don’t think Trumps warp speed injections came from God through scientists. Lol

Whenever I hear someone use the term “globalist elite”, I immediately suspect anti-semitism. There is plenty of historical reason to think this. 

Whenever I hear someone use the term “globalist elite”, I immediately suspect anti-semitism. There is plenty of historical reason to think this. 
I am pretty sure he references both Bill Gates and George Soros in one of his letters. But he is writing to Trump who is a well known supporter of all things Israel. Kushner his son in law is Jewish too. So if he is an anti Semite he picked the wrong guy to write a letter to and expect any hurt to come to Jews from it. So I don’t think your theory holds water.

I am pretty sure he references both Bill Gates and George Soros in one of his letters. But he is writing to Trump who is a well known supporter of all things Israel. Kushner his son in law is Jewish too. So if he is an anti Semite he picked the wrong guy to write a letter to and expect any hurt to come to Jews from it. So I don’t think your theory holds water.
Despite Trump’s family, despite his (now rather tepid) support of Israel, there are many right wing Jew haters who have shown an affinity towards Donald Trump. 

I was taught condoms are a mortal sin. 
Me too. And also masturbation. Sperm is solely for baby making.

Taught by the same people who were not using their sperm for baby making but raping young boys with it. Don't care if this gets me banned but the Catholic Church is disgusting because of this and many other reasons. 

Me too. And also masturbation. Sperm is solely for baby making.

Taught by the same people who were not using their sperm for baby making but raping young boys with it. Don't care if this gets me banned but the Catholic Church is disgusting because of this and many other reasons. 
They’re pretty good about giving warnings in here. I think it’s okay to express disgust with institutions in here. 

I think we also need to clarify for the non-catholics what mortal sin means. If you commit a mortal sin such as using a condom or masturbating or just having sex in general and a host of other nefarious acts and you don't go to confession and you happen to die after the offense it is straight to hell for eternity. No exceptions. And they teach you this crap from the time you are old enough to understand words. So you basically live in constant fear of burning in eternal flames for just being human.

Eff them all and when it comes to Covid they can also ####. Personal freedom being touted by the Catholic Church? el oh el. Seriously.

They’re pretty good about giving warnings in here. I think it’s okay to express disgust with institutions in here. 
Yea but I've seen people be banned for calling a politician a stupid poopy head (exaggeration) so who knows.

Anywho it's clear you aren't super familiar with the Catholic doctrine so using this as some sort of talking point may be a bit misguided. 

Yea but I've seen people be banned for calling a politician a stupid poopy head (exaggeration) so who knows.

Anywho it's clear you aren't super familiar with the Catholic doctrine so using this as some sort of talking point may be a bit misguided. 
Well I am not and never was Catholic but I have read a good bit on their history. Forgot how they felt about contraceptives honestly. What an awful history they have in many respects as you pointed out. I do think Vigano makes a strong case for rejecting the Chinese social credit score/vax health passes though. 

Well I am not and never was Catholic but I have read a good bit on their history. Forgot how they felt about contraceptives honestly. What an awful history they have in many respects as you pointed out. I do think Vigano makes a strong case for rejecting the Chinese social credit score/vax health passes though. 
I'm sure you could pretty easily find his contact info and ask him how he feels about other personal freedoms, like the ability to masturbate or use birth control or have extra-marital sex in general. I guess he may tell you that you are free to do it but you will burn in hell. That seems slightly more restrictive/impactful than a non-vaxxed person not being allowed to go to a restaurant temporarily during the height of a global health crisis. 

I'm sure you could pretty easily find his contact info and ask him how he feels about other personal freedoms, like the ability to masturbate or use birth control or have extra-marital sex in general. I guess he may tell you that you are free to do it but you will burn in hell. That seems slightly more restrictive/impactful than a non-vaxxed person not being allowed to go to a restaurant temporarily during the height of a global health crisis. 
There is no requirement that I be Catholic but people are losing their jobs for not taking part in a medical experiment. Look up Nuremberg. Your not really making any sense conflating the two.

Users who are viewing this thread