What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CBS stat corrections (1 Viewer)

BigAl21

Footballguy
Anyone experiencing IDP stat corrections from week 15 (in scores tab) that have not been reflected in last weeks scores? Usually in my experience, stat corrections listed on the website on Thursday are then automatically are reflected in that weeks scores. There is a  playoff game that hangs in the balance and no sure how to handle. This type of change usually does not need to be manually made. Anyone know?

thanks in advance 

I know for MFL site it's a setting the commish can set to do automatically or do manually.  Maybe it's the same for CBS and the commish has it set to manual.

I know for MFL site it's a setting the commish can set to do automatically or do manually.  Maybe it's the same for CBS and the commish has it set to manual.
It’s a weird situation. Earlier in the year it automatically updated after similar situation but not now. Although one thing I find interesting is that the stat corrections that are listed on CBS “stat corrections” tab are not reflected as changed in the game box score. I think when and if they are changed in the box score the team score will automatically update to reflect. If CBS doesn’t change in the box score (although they have in individuals player profile) we are going with the box score and what the site is giving players. 

Users who are viewing this thread