What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CBSSPORTSLINE 2022 Fantasy Football Draft Kit (1 Viewer)

Bigdaddy1

Footballguy
I just registered our league for 2022 and in years past they've always asked for the shipping address for the draft kit (board and stickers).  It didn't come up this year, does anyone know if they aren't sending them out this year?   :shrug:

I just registered our league for 2022 and in years past they've always asked for the shipping address for the draft kit (board and stickers).  It didn't come up this year, does anyone know if they aren't sending them out this year?   :shrug:
You probably missed the deadline for getting the draft board - it's a limited time offer I believe.

ETA: I received mine about two weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

got mine a few weeks ago...you can order them elsewhere...they aren't that expensive.

My redraft is on CBS (my league refuses to migrate) & since we’re IDP I’d have to get IDP stickers.

Since the IDP stickers never quite fit right & CBS’s boards aren’t deep enough for our 27 round draft, I just started getting the whole kit & caboodle from draftkit.com

Great service, quality always on point; and they have XL boards and larger stickers, which makes it easier to see from across the room.

They have them without IDP, of course. 

I get no commission for this referral - just a good product, and it sounds like ya need one.  :hifive:

Users who are viewing this thread