What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Challenge League (1 Viewer)

KCRoyalFlush

Footballguy
Entry fee is $20. Payouts are dependant on how many people/teams that play.

Owners may only have 1 team in the league. If we do not have 96 owners paid one week before the start of the season, I will open up registration for owners that wish to add a 2nd team at the same $20 entry fee.

League money will be held on www.wepay.com I will not hold hard cash as I do not want to be responsible for it being lost or stolen.

There is no draft in this league. You can start any player you wish, BUT you can only start a player ONCE the entire season. If you play Arron Rodgers week 1, you cannot use him for the rest of the season.

We use formations to determing our starting lineup each week. A list of formations and the weeks we will be using them is available to view by clicking the link below. We do not start defense or kickers in this league. We start 1 QB every week.

Payouts:

Please review the link below. 1 table lists how many players will be paid (depending on how many teams play) and the % breakdown of winnings. The other table shows the actual winnings based on the previous table you will expect to recieve if you finish in the money. NOTE: that this table does not calculate the cost of the league. This league cost $60 for mfl to host it. So 60 will be taken out of the prize pool.

Weekly High Score Prize: If we get 41 owners there will be a $5 weekly prize for the highest scoring team of the week. If we get to 80 teams the prize will be $10 a week. If there is a tie, then the money will be split between all teams which have tied.

There is a minimum of 10 owners required to play in this league and a maxiumum of 96 teams.

To view the scoring breakdown please goto reports/rules/league scoring.

Formations/Payouts Spread Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aio_Ol8JnARidHFMMXloalpEc1VfenNDN3Vnd0ZyT3c

League Homepage: http://www27.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/53388#0

Please contact me with any questions or if you want to join: mzpettengill@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
when is deadline, never used wepay, do they take paypal?
Since there is no draft, deadline is 1 day before kickoff. Wepay.com is similar to leaguesafe.com but without the restrictions that leaguesafe.com has.They allow payments with credit/debit cards and bank transfers. Wepay.com does not work for anyone outside of the united states. I have 1 person from Canada and one from the UK in my leagues and they have to paypal me and cover the paypal fees and wepay fees as well.I use wepay.com for all 4 of my leagues and currently have a combined 6k of league fees in the wepay accounts.

i wanna join but tend to steer towards using paypal for anything i do moneywise online, i am in the US but if you wanna let me paypal you and cover fees lemme know.

Users who are viewing this thread