What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CHANCE FOR HOPE DIAMOND BRACELET RAFFLE - CONGRATS KUTTA!!! (1 Viewer)

bigbottom

Footballguy
FBG Friends:  It’s that time of year again. After a Fall event in 2021, we are back to our regular schedule of holding our annual fundraising event in the Spring. This year’s theme is ROCK STAR, and it’s going to be super cool. If any of you are in the Houston area, it would be a blast to have you attend. Head to C4Hgala.com for ticket information.

For the rest, many of you are aware that we hold a Diamond raffle in conjunction with the event. The winner will be drawn at the event on May 20, but you don’t have to be present to win, so anyone can participate and help raise money to provide support for children with cancer. All the details can be found at the below link. Many of you have participated in the past and we are so so grateful as the raffle is a key part of our fundraising effort. Please consider buying a ticket and good luck!

Raffle link: https://chanceforhopefoundation.rallyup.com/rockstar

Chance for Hope Foundation is excited to invite you to participate in our Chance's Circle of Hope Diamond Bracelet Raffle!  All proceeds will fund our Chance for Hope programs providing support to children with cancer and their families, as well as our pediatric cancer research initiatives.

The raffle prize is an absolutely stunning diamond bracelet, valued at $3,300!  Custom-designed and generously donated by our wonderful friends at ACORI Diamonds & Design, this gorgeous flexible style bangle bracelet features round brilliant shape diamonds (G/H color) totaling 2 carats combined weight, set in 14 karat white gold. A $100 contribution will secure you a raffle ticket, and a maximum of 200 raffle tickets will be sold.  That means your odds of winning are spectacular if you buy a ticket, and even better if you buy two!

The raffle drawing will be held at our annual charity event, ROCK STAR - a Chance for Hope Benefit - on May 20, 2022, but you do not have to be present to win.  Up to 150 tickets will be available for purchase in advance of the event, so don't delay and get your tickets now!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are plenty of raffle tickets still available. We try to have at least 100 sold prior to the event and we’re at 61. 

And if anyone is interested in how we design our crazy annual events, this link has all the relevant event details. 

Apologies for the delay, but we wanted to connect with the winner first. 

So, two amazing things happened. The first was that, for the first time a FBG has won the Chance for Hope raffle!  Congratulations to @kutta for winning the Chance for Hope Diamond Bracelet!!! I was super excited to see that one of our own won the raffle.

I connected with him last night, and that is when the second amazing thing happened. He first expressed his excitement over winning the raffle, and then he immediately advised us that he wanted to donate the bracelet back to Chance for Hope so that it could raise further funds to support our programs. We are simply blown away. This has never happened before! We will be consulting with our Board to explore how kutta’s incredible gift can have the most impact. We really are at a loss for words. I thought he might come to his senses, but he has assured me that he wants to do this.

So congratulations and thank you kutta! And I want to thank all of you who purchased a ticket for supporting Chance for Hope. You helped make our Rock Star event a success.  We so very much appreciate you joining with us in this important cause. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I am also wondering about that.  I got an update that didn't update anything.
Hopefully it updated you that the winner had been selected and contacted. Out of respect for kutta’s privacy, we didn’t want to share his name publicly that he was the winner. Thank you again for supporting our raffle!  It means the world to me that folks like you and @Getzlaf15 and @chet and @Judge Smails and @kutta and others continue to keep Chance’s legacy alive by supporting the good works of the charity founded in his name. You all are incredible people!

Apologies for the delay, but we wanted to connect with the winner first. 

So, two amazing things happened. The first was that, for the first time a FBG has won the Chance for Hope raffle!  Congratulations to @kutta for winning the Chance for Hope Diamond Bracelet!!! I was super excited to see that one of our own won the raffle.

I connected with him last night, and that is when the second amazing thing happened. He first expressed his excitement over winning the raffle, and then he immediately advised us that he wanted to donate the bracelet back to Chance for Hope so that it could raise further funds to support our programs. We are simply blown away. This has never happened before! We will be consulting with our Board to explore how kutta’s incredible gift can have the most impact. We really are at a loss for words. I thought he might come to his senses, but he has assured me that he wants to do this.

So congratulations and thank you kutta! And I want to thank all of you who purchased a ticket for supporting Chance for Hope. You helped make our Rock Star event a success.  We so very much appreciate you joining with us in this important cause. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
What you have done in Chance’s memory is simply incredible. Your foundation is amazing and I know I speak for a lot of people here when I say we are thankful you chose to share Chance’s story with us.

I’m just happy to be able to help out and do a small part in helping a family who is going through what yours did.

What you have done in Chance’s memory is simply incredible. Your foundation is amazing and I know I speak for a lot of people here when I say we are thankful you chose to share Chance’s story with us.

I’m just happy to be able to help out and do a small part in helping a family who is going through what yours did.
Again, no words. Thank you so much for your incredible (and costly) gesture!

It didn't.  That's why I was confused.  It seemed to link a page from a couple of weeks back.  Weird.
I’m so sorry. This is the update that should have gone out. It’s also posted on the raffle page. Not sure what happened. 

Thank you very much for your support!

Many thanks to everyone who participated in our Chance for Hope Diamond Bracelet Raffle.  The winner was drawn at our Rock Star event this past Friday night and the winner has been notified.  Please know that your raffle ticket purchase goes directly to support our programs benefitting pediatric cancer families and funding important cancer research.  We are so appreciative of your support.

Kindest regards,

Chance for Hope Foundation

Users who are viewing this thread