What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chargers vs Seahawks - Week 9 (1 Viewer)

Carson running hard early, Russell Wilson had all the time in the world on a TD  pass to Jerome Brown. 7-0 Seahawks.

Take away that pass attempt for a sack, and the Seahawks are still in possession with two runs for a combined 15 yards.

That drive started horribly with two incompletions and a delay of game penalty. Two plays later told a completely different story.

I don't care if that conversion did fail. The Chargers have to keep trying them because they can't trust Sturgis to hit a PAT.

Gannon said "I grew up in Philadelphia watching Bill Brown play for the the Vikings and dreaming that he could one day be my father-in-law."

WHAT?!?

Sturgis = yips

chargers = looking for a new kicker this week. 
We can only hope. The Chargers have gone as far as to fire their punter because they said he was the one screwing up the holds. Badgely filled in and did a solid (though not perfect) job, and they tossed him to the practice squad as soon as Sturgis was healthy again.

We can only hope. The Chargers have gone as far as to fire their punter because they said he was the one screwing up the holds. Badgely filled in and did a solid (though not perfect) job, and they tossed him to the practice squad as soon as Sturgis was healthy again.
Yeah - rivers looked pretty pissed after that last MPAT.

of course, he kinda looks pissed all the time :lol:  

Gannon blaming SaeBass' career difficulties with on-side kicks on recent kickoff rule changes.

I just noticed that Rivers has only completed 50% of his passes today. That's kinda crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread