What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chicago (3-7) at Detroit (0-9-1)*** (-3) O/U 41.5 Happy Thanksgiving!!! (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
It's a Triple-Feature Thanksgiving where the games potentially get better with each one throughout the day. This first game will be a great time to spend in the kitchen and be ready to sit down/chow down for the 4:00 and 8:00 games. 

Every week I think the Lions will win their first game, many predicted they wouldn't win many games but you would also agree they have fought hard the last few weeks and it might not shock people if they pulled one out at home today. 

10-6 Halftime score? 17-13 going into the 4th? That might be too much to project as far as point totals. Every once in a blue moon you have offensively challenged teams that suddenly explode on a week nobody predicts or will even discuss. I'm not exactly calling for that today but we haven't had one of those games where the O/U is super low and the teams blow by it with ease and total something like 60 points and everyone is left scratching their heads. 2 fairly talented RBs could get loose today and juice the O/U up some. QBs are an issue and impede some of these wild thoughts I am having as I am cooking up brunch in the kitchen today. 

Go!

Even with Goff, I think this Lions team has given their all already. I can see the bears winning a FG fest. 18-9

Even with Goff, I think this Lions team has given their all already. I can see the bears winning a FG fest. 18-9
Right?!

We're looking at like one of those scores from the Little Rascals/Our Gang days...oh yeah let me find it, 13-12 final score in a Lions upset and Matt Nagy being fired tomorrow...these mimosas with brunch were amazing today 

True Story: DVR'd Macy's parade and as Mrs and I are catching up, Roker cuts the tape while we get the most amazing turkey camel toe on both sides of Al 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Y’all doubt the red rifle? Chicago’s gonna put up their best offensive performance of the season. Won’t be enough to save Nagy. 

I would laugh at Bradshaw in the pregame show not knowing his granddaughter's name and the dirty look she gave him.  But then my mother has been calling me Je-Greg and my brother Gre-Jeff since we were teens.

Didn't even get consecutive drives to start the game, they had to break to commercials before the Lions took the field for the 1st time. Usually on a quick opening drive like Chicago had you might see Detroit come right out and start their offense. 

What time is it?  The Dog Show is on

Goff manages to throw 0 yards forward but still get a 1st down in 3 throws.

But then he throws (relatively) deep!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread