What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chicago at Cleveland (1 Viewer)

renesauz

IBL Representative
That's not gonna quiet anyone up Jay.

Although, to be fair...didn't look like a terrible pass

Mr.Pack

Footballguy
Into triple coverage.

Not a smart throw at all

ETA, Ok, not really triple coverage.

Still a tough throw

Last edited by a moderator:

Bhdevault

Footballguy
Does any Cleveland insider know whats going on with Ogbay? Every single 'expert' and site had him as the starter?

Man, this will hurt if he doesn't get any touches.

RBM

Footballguy
Offense not in rhythm, as expected. Just shaking my head here knowing the ONLY reason Cutler is starting is for Emery/Trestman to have more to evaluate him on.

elitzer

Footballguy
yea cutler wants to play to save his butt.wellllll he sucks so now we are gona loose because hes our guy.what a joke he is

elitzer

Footballguy
he wants to play so he doesnt loose his startig spot and hopefullt bears resign him.what a joke.he blows and when we resign him to a long conract the bears will be the new oakland raiders for the next 5 years.makes me sick

ryno1980

Footballguy
Cutler had a good rhythm going on that first drive, then forced it. Great second drive. Now he's just sailing his throws.

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
How long do you let Cutler drive you into the ground when the division is within reach? You can't let him continue, you have to let McCown have a chance in the 2nd half. The team is gonna go ballistic, you don't want the team to deflate because they feel McCown could win them the game and he sits on the sidelines.

I would make the leash very short.

0 TD vs 2 Interceptions including a pick 6.

RBM

Footballguy
How long do you let Cutler drive you into the ground when the division is within reach? You can't let him continue, you have to let McCown have a chance in the 2nd half. The team is gonna go ballistic, you don't want the team to deflate because they feel McCown could win them the game and he sits on the sidelines.

I would make the leash very short.

0 TD vs 2 Interceptions including a pick 6.
He wouldn't be starting if they were worried about any of this.

mquinnjr

Footballguy
Jason Campbell missing Gordon with a zip code in between him and the next D-back on 3rd down. So awesome.

Also threw behind Cameron, good drive Jason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread