What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chicago at Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Epic game. Definite ESPN Classic. Haters gonna hate.

Start using Brandon Marshall the right way and the Bears win this. Terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind kicking from that far on 3rd. But on 1st or 2nd it's got to be a chip shot.

Good to know I won't have to spend much time keeping up with the Bears playoff hopes, not too different than most other years. At least it's nothing new

There is Conte letting someone else run right past him. Please, please cut Conte after this game.

Guess they only have one set of fireworks as just the song here.. :lol:

Bears... this game was yours for the taking and somehow, someway you gave it away... Guess you don't want the Vikings to get Bridgewater either ;)

trestman will have some long drawn out explanation quoting like 8 stats as to why he did that.
He lost his nerve today. A few weeks ago he plays the percentages and goes for it on those fourth downs, certainly doesnt kick on 2nd down. Now he's rattled and feeling the pressure and trying to coach conservatively against a bad opponent. You can literally see the resolve drained out of him. Too bad.

Guess they only have one set of fireworks as just the song here.. :lol:

Bears... this game was yours for the taking and somehow, someway you gave it away... Guess you don't want the Vikings to get Bridgewater either ;)
It was never ours. We both suck. It just came down to who sucked more at the end. Somehow, the Bears outdid the Vikings there. :mellow:

There is Conte letting someone else run right past him. Please, please cut Conte after this game.
There is no one else. That's the sad part. The players are awful and the coaching is even worse
Pro Football Focus ranks safeties. There are 164 players that have taken at least one snap as a safety this year. Major Wright is ranked 164 out of those 164. Conte is ranked 154. So it would be almost impossible for the Bears to put anyone in the line up who is worse than Conte, cut him.

Steltz was just as bad today, as was the rest of the pitiful ### defense. Not that I would object to it, but they're not cutting him. Even with the injuries, Tucker is a pathetic coach. I just hope Trestman doesn't stick by Tucker and the defensive players for years like Lovie did with the offense.

trestman will have some long drawn out explanation quoting like 8 stats as to why he did that.
He's a terrible in-game coach. That's a shame.
Awwww yeah. New regime!
Not sure what you're looking for. I was optimistic at the beginning of the year knowing we would have an offense. Couldn't imagine it would play out like this. The Pack are doing no better. Both teams have lost their QB.

Awwww yeah. New regime!
Not sure what you're looking for. I was optimistic at the beginning of the year knowing we would have an offense. Couldn't imagine it would play out like this. The Pack are doing no better. Both teams have lost their QB.
I know, just a little friendly ribbing.

I would expect no less from you if I had made that statement.

Can someone give me a synopsis of what happened in this game? Twitter is blowing up.
Jeffery had a massive game and one of the best catches of the season. Lots of penalties and #### ups by both teams late in the game.

In OT Walsh hit a game winning field goal that was called back by a facemask penalty. He gets another chance, misses it. Bears get the ball, drive down the field, Gould misses a FG on 2nd down. Vikings take over, drive down the field and hit the game winning FG.

Can someone give me a synopsis of what happened in this game? Twitter is blowing up.
Jeffery had a massive game and one of the best catches of the season. Lots of penalties and #### ups by both teams late in the game.

In OT Walsh hit a game winning field goal that was called back by a facemask penalty. He gets another chance, misses it. Bears get the ball, drive down the field, Gould misses a FG on 2nd down. Vikings take over, drive down the field and hit the game winning FG.
It doesn't sound so bad when you write it out like that.

Watching it unfold live was brutal.

Awwww yeah. New regime!
I know, just a little friendly ribbing.

I would expect no less from you if I had made that statement.
Yeah, I'm pretty irritated about this whole situation. This sucks. :bag:

It doesn't sound so bad when you write it out like that.

Watching it unfold live was brutal.
It was

Users who are viewing this thread