What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Chiefs at Broncos** (+7.5, 45.5) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

Looks like we could have ourselves a snow game. I don't know if that'll help Denver at all though.

Courtland Sutton had a solid game against KC a couple weeks ago, and that could continue if weather permits.

Travis Kelce will get his regardless of conditions, but I think Rashee Rice has a chance to establish himself as the #2 option in the passing game (for whatever that is worth) in an easy matchup. Isiah Pacheco should have nice game (especially if the weather sucks) against a Denver run D prone to giving up big plays.

I'll say KC wins 28-10.

Looks like we could have ourselves a snow game. I don't know if that'll help Denver at all though.

Courtland Sutton had a solid game against KC a couple weeks ago, and that could continue if weather permits.

Travis Kelce will get his regardless of conditions, but I think Rashee Rice has a chance to establish himself as the #2 option in the passing game (for whatever that is worth) in an easy matchup. Isiah Pacheco should have nice game (especially if the weather sucks) against a Denver run D prone to giving up big plays.

I'll say KC wins 28-10.
last night's Air Force- Colorado State game has a big snow throughout the whole game.. I don't think Denver is suppose to get a ton and think it may be done by kickoff.

Snow banks on the sideline in this one.
Not sure if that's an advantage for the home team.
Chiefs seem weather proof.
Denver defense not up to historical team standards.
I think Patrick and Andy and Travis and Taylor matriculate the ball downfield all game long through snow or wind or light of day.
Nostradumbass will go with...

Kansas City- 34
Denver- 17

Snow banks on the sideline in this one.
Not sure if that's an advantage for the home team.
Chiefs seem weather proof.
Denver defense not up to historical team standards.
I think Patrick and Andy and Travis and Taylor matriculate the ball downfield all game long through snow or wind or light of day.
Nostradumbass will go with...

Kansas City- 34
Denver- 17
You forgot Rashee! 7/127/1TD today- book it!

Did the announcers just say Swift and Kelce were spotted in the locker room?
I'm trying to keep it PG

Why do they bring this up as the Chiefs are driving?

Sat Javonte in multiple leagues, gets a TD on the first drive of course. Looking strong on this drive too

Sat Javonte in multiple leagues, gets a TD on the first drive of course. Looking strong on this drive too
Join the I sat Javonte club I have him in about 8 leagues on about 7 benches spit balling those numbers

Jeudy. Just . . . that guy didn't pan out. Always something in his way or dragging him down. Some guys are just cursed while others just aren't that good.

He falls under the "aren't that good" category.

Not going to lie......the "Chiefs lost because Taylor wasn't at the game" narrative that will come out of EVERYWHERE if they lose will be entertaining.

Chiefs drives today
  • 3 plays (-4) yards punt
  • 12 plays 71 yards FG
  • 3 plays 27 yards MVS lost fumble
  • 4 plays 10 yards INT
  • 5 plays 44 yards FG
  • 10 yards punt
  • 8 plays strip sack lost fumble
  • 2 plays 11 yards FG

• 7 plays 31 yards downs

muffed punt turnover

• 11 plays 48 yards downs
  • 4 plays -7 yards INT

I'm always amazed at the lack of awareness on those plays....it was fourth down....your 35 yards downfield...knock the ball down don't catch it

I know Mahomes was sick but that was a terrible performance all the way around by the Chiefs. Couldn't block, couldn't get anybody open, couldn't catch

Chiefs o'line looked completely lost on that drive. Just letting Bronco defenders run right past them and multiple guys getting bull rushed.

Maybe Kelce can get his pal Superman to fly around the world...at super speed to go back in time so he can make Taylor go to the game so he can play better?

Users who are viewing this thread