What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chiefs at Chargers*** (5.5, 52.5) Sunday Night Football (1 Viewer)

NBC really has a triple douche panel.

Simms
Garrett
Florio

Three guys I would like to punch in the face.

Just when you think The Chargers can win a big game,they don't. This is a big game.

Kansas City- 34
San Diangeles- 20

Chargers 27
Chiefs 24

Los Angeles desperately needs to win one of these to stay in the Playoff Hunt with the Jets and Patriots, the Chargers actually have a Quarterback.

I'll say 28-23 KC wins.

I think the return of Keenan Allen (moreso than Mike Williams) will be big for this offense, as that consistent chain mover. Assuming he can stay on the field, I think he's in for a nice night, even on limited snaps.

On KC's side, I think it's gonna be hard for Toney not to hit this week.

Herbert flicks his wrist for a 50 yard strike.

I love this kid.

Allen and Williams back this is a different Chargers team.

Mahomes is going to get himself killed doing stunts like that as he is tap dancing around 2 big defenders when he should have just thrown it away and live to fight another day

Hey - you know that guy who just hit a 28 yard scamper right out of the gate? Yeah, let's bench him for now and get the plodder in there!!!

Are the Chiefs just masquerading as the 2nd Dallas Cowboys team in the league? With CEH being the "Ezekial Elliott" and Pacheco the "Tony Pollard"?

3 weeks is not enough time for a high ankle sprain…..boggles my mind. That is typically a 4-6 week injury. Mike Williams already limped off the field.

SMH.

High ankle sprain is an especially rough injury for a guy who makes his living making leaping catches. He's going to be constantly landing with extra strain on his ankle.

Palmer is doing well but with Williams hobbling again, Allen on a pitch count
Could be a big night for him
Except they said he was on the sideline after the last fall in the end zone

Users who are viewing this thread