What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chiefs rookie freak(compliment) (1 Viewer)

Bri

Footballguy
http://www.chiefs.com/news/article-2/Chiefs-Rookie-Tanoh-Kpassagnon-Displaying-Incomparable-Athletic-Ability/5640e16e-3e79-465f-bb0e-356374c6ab2b?sf106116421=1

“I don’t know if I’ve ever seen that before.”

Kansas City Chiefs defensive line coach Britt Reid has been around football his entire life, and he couldn’t remember a time he saw a player do what rookie Tanoh Kpassagnon did Monday morning at Chiefs training camp.

At 6-feet-7 and 289 pounds, Kpassagnon, who lined up all over the line of scrimmage last Friday night for the Chiefs’ defense in the first preseason game against the 49ers, covered a wheel route down the right sideline on a pass intended for running back C.J. Spiller in the end zone.

Guys his size aren’t supposed to move like that—to be able to move towards the line of scrimmage and then turn and open their hips to be able to run with a skill position player who has all the leverage and momentum on the route.

“He’s unique,” Reid added. “That’s unbelievable some of the stuff he can do, and obviously today we saw that. You can’t say enough about the guy that can play the nose, three, and outside linebacker.”

I'd be a lot more interested if he were in a 4-3.  3-4 just makes it a lot tougher for a DE to impact scoring in FF.  He's very interesting though.

Users who are viewing this thread