What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chris Brown News.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jock_itch

Footballguy
Oct 19 Brown lost the feeling in his right arm after taking a shot to his right shoulder in the third quarter of Sunday's loss to the Houston Texans, and he was unable to return to the Titans' lineup. However, on Monday, all tests on the shoulder were negative, and the running back's arm was back to normal, despite a little soreness. According to head coach Jeff Fisher, Brown should be ready for Sunday's game against the Minnesota Vikings.Advice: Brown, who took over for veteran Eddie George this season, has rushed for 608 yards and four touchdowns on 120 carries. If he happens to suffer any type of setback this week, Antowain Smith will become more involved in the Tennessee offensive attack.

I have has this injury happen to me, and there is no chance of it flaring up again. When he was hit the player hit a nerve in his neck/back causing a sever pinched nerve. When it happened to me it felt like my shoulder fell off, but the next day it was just sore, and the day after it was fine. He will be good to go sunday!! :gang:

I have has this injury happen to me, and there is no chance of it flaring up again. When he was hit the player hit a nerve in his neck/back causing a sever pinched nerve. When it happened to me it felt like my shoulder fell off, but the next day it was just sore, and the day after it was fine. He will be good to go sunday!! :gang:
GDB Shoulder Stingers...GB easy time coming back from one.At least I still won my game with him contributing 5 points. :excited:

what the hell is a honda?
Honda: means that the topic of a given thread was used as the topic of another recent thread. An additional connotation should be that a topic has truly been done to death, but some folks over-use the "honda" tag.The reason it's called a "honda" is because of this European Honda commercial (not shown in the U.S.). Many, many people created threads in the Free-For-All forum linking to Flash animation versions of this ad -- and therefore, the topic got overdone.

what the hell is a honda?
Honda: means that the topic of a given thread was used as the topic of another recent thread. An additional connotation should be that a topic has truly been done to death, but some folks over-use the "honda" tag.The reason it's called a "honda" is because of this European Honda commercial (not shown in the U.S.). Many, many people created threads in the Free-For-All forum linking to Flash animation versions of this ad -- and therefore, the topic got overdone.

a honda is a brand of lawnmowers
NO NO NO... a Honda is a poor mans version of a Harley!!! :lol:
A Harley is a deaf man's version of a motorcycle.God those things sound awful. :thumbdown:
I beg to differ...if I was riding a motorcycle, I would want a driver of a vehicle to hear me since they do look out for me. Thus, not only is the Harley a great sound, which Honda is now imitating, it can be view as a saftey issue.

A Harley is a deaf man's version of a motorcycle.God those things sound awful. :thumbdown:
I beg to differ...if I was riding a motorcycle, I would want a driver of a vehicle to hear me since they do look out for me. Thus, not only is the Harley a great sound, which Honda is now imitating, it can be view as a saftey issue.
safety....uh-huh...try to find a Harley rider wearing a helmetthey just like the noise

What do "GB" and "GDB" stand for? I assume GB doesn't mean Green Bay in this context
God Bless and God Don't Bless, I think.Not sure about this Honda thing, and to be honest, I am pretty proud of that fact.

I always thought the famous Honda commercial was the one with the hot brunette witht he really nice tatas.I guess I was wrong.... :mellow:

safety....uh-huh...try to find a Harley rider wearing a helmetthey just like the noise
:thumbup: :rotflmao:

Amusing, guys, but if no Brown talk emerges here . . . you know.:raises hand:I know

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread