What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chris Harris (1 Viewer)

yinzer

Footballguy
I have Chris Harris and am a little concerned with his situation this week. Love the matchup, but I cant afford having a player in my lineup who ends up being a scratch

It says he's supposed to play, and is still the #1 DB this week on Norton's projections, so is it really a possibility he doesnt play? Anyone know the reason he didnt practice FRI..was is precautionary, to give him rest, bc he couldnt, etc.

Harris was added to the injury report Friday as questionable with what is being reported as a thigh injury. Questionable is suppose to mean a 50/50 shot at playing. Without any more details on what kind of thigh injury he has it is hard to guess. If I was going to bet on it I would go with he plays, but I'll probably set him unless I hear something.

Yeah, I dont know.

My league only starts 1 DB and 3 total IDP's, so theres plenty of guys who are FA's..I think I might just go that route

Yeah, I dont know.My league only starts 1 DB and 3 total IDP's, so theres plenty of guys who are FA's..I think I might just go that route
That's what I did. Too much risk of a scratch. Rather go with someone who may not score as high, but won't give me a zero if his thigh tightens up.

Harris is not amoung the inactives for Sunday

Panthers declared WR Dwayne Jarrett, QB Matt Moore, WR Ryne Robinson, LG Travelle Wharton, DB C.J. Wilson, LB James Anderson, C Mackenzy Bernardeau, and DE Hilee Taylor inactive for Week 3.

Jarrett doesn't play special teams, so with Steve Smith back he's of little use. D.J. Hackett is now Carolina's third receiver.

I still have him BN'd for Brain Williams & CC Brown

Users who are viewing this thread