What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cincinnati at Buffalo (1 Viewer)

Fear us Bengals! It's time to feel the wrath of....wait, what's our quarterback's name again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I forgot all about it... I wonder if they announced Moorman coming out of the tunnel. That would have been fun to see.

Sometimes the right decision doesn't work out. Somebody please shoot Boomer Esiason. "Caught up in the emotion"...right Boomer because the analytics/math say you should kick from the 1.

Sometimes the right decision doesn't work out. Somebody please shoot Boomer Esiason. "Caught up in the emotion"...right Boomer because the analytics/math say you should kick from the 1.
Yeah, going for it was the right call. Not sure about the play call, but I am fine with going for it. Ultimately, the failure was on the offensive line. 3 tries basically stuffed is not OK.

Yeah, going for it was the right call. Not sure about the play call, but I am fine with going for it. Ultimately, the failure was on the offensive line. 3 tries basically stuffed is not OK.
Worst yet he keeps cherrypicking examples of going for it failing. No mention of the Bengals getting a TD on 4th&Goal from the 1 last week while the Pats kicked a FG.

Also no mention of the fact that Atlanta wouldn't have gone for it on 4th down on the last drive if they were losing by 6 instead of 3 on MNF and thus would not have scored a TD.

Seriously someone get this donkey off the air.

I don't love the play calling at the goal line, but I like the decision to go for it.

Lewis has been a little wild, throwing a few too high, but putting the ball in receivers' hands...WRs need to make some plays.

Users who are viewing this thread