What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Cleveland at Houston** (+8, 46.5) (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
There were a lot of titles I wanted to thrust up there but thought folks would get fussy
But we'll happy to post them inside here of course.
Don't get yourself in trouble

Go!

Last edited:
Texans rank dead-last in the league defending the run giving up 169 rushing yards per game.
If it were up to me, I'd run the ball and wear down that defense.
I'd guess Stefanski's plan would be similar and his plan for Watson would be cautious where we 'may see' a 'few' deep shots but I don't think the plan would be to change things to a pass-heavy attack.

All signs point to a CLE rout. I'm wondering how Pierce does on the other side of the ball in the beginning, in the game flow, and game script.
Starting Chubb and could start Pierce in this game together. Torn on Pierce. Other choices include: Wilson, Jr., Swift, Bam Knight, and even J Palmer for a Flex spot. In another league choosing between D Watson and J Fields, leaning Watson.

Game script for this game in the second half and that MIA vs SF game I'm still wondering about projections and expectations in that one.

Before the season started on a thread asking for predictions for the upcoming season I stated both R.Wilson and D.Watson would lose to their former teams. Texans have not been as average as I thought they might be,so this pick is based solely on that preseaon prediction...

Houston-31
Cleveland-28

I’m annoyed that even though I’m in the Cowboys/Texans market, they decide not to broadcast this game in favor of Titans/Eagles and Jets/Vikings. We couldn’t get one of those two slots to see the return of Watson against our team? Come on!

Maybe I'll actually watch a Texans game after all today. They're so dull and uninteresting that I end up watching red zone each week. It's like we don't even have a team here, for me at least. Been a long time to have a reason to feel anything other than numb and apathetic toward this sorry franchise.

Only reason to watch is to see Watson somehow land flat on his face vs his former team he spit all over once he was finished with them

Odds of that happening today? 20%, maybe?
Even rust won't keep the Browns from winning today

My brother and I used to shovel the driveway and sidewalk for this old lady in the neighborhood, growing up. She never gave us money, but would invite us in for stale old hot chocolate mix and stale gingerbread cookies.

That feeling of disappointment whenwe learned our reward was stale cookies and hot chocolate was like smeeling a bad smell and getting stomach cramps like you were about to have diarrhea.

Watxhing Covey return punts feels the exact same way

Browns not stopping the run very well, theme this season?
Texans like to run the ball.
Watson can't do much from the sidelines
Texans fans' Super Bowl today

Watson looks horrible so far
Despite the FD, another throw at the feet of his receivers
3 n Out
3rd and 6, he converts, drive still going

The whole offense looks like a school fire drill right now
Actually I've seen school fire drills look better than this
It is the Texans though and they are going to try and give as much away as they can

Pierce rumbling. Has nearly 4x as many yards in the 1st qtr than in the last two games combined

Texans are so stupid. 1st and goal from the 3. Don’t hand the ball off even once to Pierce in 4 tries, turn it over on downs.

o 1st and goal from the 3 and they decide not to give the hot hand RB Pierce a single carry? 3 throws? So dumb

I just don't get it. WTF is going on in a coach's mind that he WOULDN'T give it to the primary and hot back? I'll never understand these piss poor coaching decisions when it's blatantly obvious to everyone who should get the ball. Do these guys think they're playing 4D chess? Unbelievable.

Chubb tries to dance in the end zone gives up a safety. Texans big return on the free quick. But go 3 and out.

Comedy of errors this game

Users who are viewing this thread