What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cleveland WR Thread - Edwards Questionable, Stallworth Questionable (1 Viewer)

Andy Hicks

Footballguy
Donte' Stallworth WR Quadricep Did Not Participate In Practice Questionable

Braylon Edwards WR Shoulder Limited Participation in Practice Questionable

Post any updates here

Last edited by a moderator:
from Rotoworld, via the Cleveland Plain Dealer:

Donte' Stallworth (quadriceps, questionable) is not expected to play Sunday against the Ravens.No one should've been counting on Stallworth after he missed practice all week. Kellen Winslow, who's caught 12 passes through two games, should continue to see increased targets. It's uncertain when Stallworth will be back.

Here was Rotoworld's assessment on Edwards as of Friday night:

Braylon Edwards (shoulder) and Donte' Stallworth (quads) are both listed as questionable for Week 3. Edwards was limited in practice Friday; Stallworth was out.Stallworth didn't practice all week and is unlikely to play against the Ravens. Edwards has been practicing some at least and should be good to go, but make sure on Sunday afternoon. He has started slow after a lost preseason, but Edwards is due to start posting big numbers. Sep. 19 - 5:32 pm et

The Sunday Morning Sports Show on WKNR850 Cleveland with Jeff Phelps is reporting that B.E. is expected to play and that Eric Steinbach is out.

How many times before, have I had a guy that was injured, found out he was playing, he plays, gets banged up early and doesn't come back? :cry;

The Sunday Morning Sports Show on WKNR850 Cleveland with Jeff Phelps is reporting that B.E. is expected to play and that Eric Steinbach is out.
Even if Edwards plays, is there some value in a Steptoe start for those of us in WR hell?
maybe. Cribbs has been limited as well, so Steptoe might see a good bit of playing time. it's possible they may try to launch a couple his way as he has some decent speed.

i don't see anything anywhere and i doubt any news is coming in the next 17 minutes, when it'll be too late for me to do anything about it. (all my other options play at 1:00)

i'm gambling that he'll play. if he throws up a ZERO, it's not like i've come to expect much more than that from him anyway.

I dont know for sure either but I am starting Braylon too over Ginn who will probably get me a zero even if he DOES play :excited:

Users who are viewing this thread