I could see Warner getting it, but Edwards??
1. Trent Edwards, QB, Bills (Last week's ranking: 5): The Bills' budding superstar has rallied the team in three of their four victories. With a looming showdown with the Chargers, the Bills need Edwards to pick up where he left off prior to his concussion.
2. Clinton Portis, RB, Redskins (3): The league's leading rusher has topped the century mark in three consecutive games. His re-emergence as a premiere back has ignited the Redskins' surprisingly hot start.
3. Jay Cutler, QB, Broncos (1): The Broncos star quarterback has cooled off in recent weeks, but his solid play under center is the primary reason the team leads the AFC West.
4. Drew Brees, QB, Saints (NR): After passing for more than 300 yards for the fifth time in six starts, Brees is on track to surpass Dan Marino's single-season passing record of 5,084 yards.
5. Kurt Warner, QB, Cardinals (NR)
Last edited by a moderator: