What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Colonoscopy preparation today..... (6 Viewers)

'Hugh Jass' date='May 6 2008, 12:58 PM' post='8602424']

Fourth cup......... still nothing
Be careful what you wish for...just you wait.Man, I hate that part. I used Gatorade as well and it makes it thicker. I can still conjure up the horrendous consistency.

This part sucks, the colonoscopy is a walk in the park.
You would seem to have an inherent advantage.
:goodposting: Hugh Jass <> Hugh Colon

As the proud recipient of 20 colonoscopies, I say embrace the ### fountain. Please also keep tally of how many toilet paper rolls you go through. One more thing, wait until about 8pm, your stomach ache combined with hunger combined with sore ### combined with horrid taste in mouth = one fun night!

Good luck tomorrow. I go on the 22nd; which jello flavors do you recommend? :thumbdown:
Well, you can't eat anything red so most of the good flavors are out. I did lemon, lime and peach. I'll tell you this,you get so sick of it after awhile that you would rather be hungry than eat anymore of that crap.GET BABY WIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck tomorrow. I go on the 22nd; which jello flavors do you recommend? :confused:
Well, you can't eat anything red so most of the good flavors are out. I did lemon, lime and peach. I'll tell you this,you get so sick of it after awhile that you would rather be hungry than eat anymore of that crap.GET BABY WIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bummer. i like the reds best, too. my consult is thurs - will get my instructions then.i guess i'll start the shopping list with jello and wipes....

Good luck tomorrow. I go on the 22nd; which jello flavors do you recommend? :)
bummer. i like the reds best, too. my consult is thurs - will get my instructions then.i guess i'll start the shopping list with jello and wipes....
You can have ice pops also.......

HERBERT THE HIPPO said:
Mystery Achiever said:
HERBERT THE HIPPO said:
Is there a ban on red for those, too?
There were no instructions for the pops...... I think you can red ones.
The real question for the ice pops is "Can I shove 'em up my ###?"Oh and Preparation H Cooling Gel if the answer in no.

Last edited by a moderator:
HERBERT THE HIPPO said:
Mystery Achiever said:
HERBERT THE HIPPO said:
Is there a ban on red for those, too?
There were no instructions for the pops...... I think you can red ones.
The real question for the ice pops is "Can I shove 'em up my ###?"Oh and Preparation H Cooling Gel if the answer in no.
I just used some cooling gel........OH MY EFFIN' LORD HOW IT BURNED WHEN I PUT IN ON.....but it's ok now.

I thought about attending medical school for the sole purpose of determining a different procedure for checking for certain types of things. I really do not look forward to ever doing this.

Today was a breeze compared to yesterday (I never thought having a camera shoved up my rectum could be a breeze compared to anything). I checked out just fine and the Dr. said I don't have to get another one

for 10 years............ :pickle:

Users who are viewing this thread