What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Colts releasing Dwight Freeney (1 Viewer)

Wingnut

Footballguy
Tweets from @AdamSchefter:- Colts have informed outside linebacker Dwight Freeney that his contract will not be renewed. - Text from Dwight Freeney: "Surprised to hear they wanted to go different direction. Would have been nice to retire a Colt."

Tweets from @AdamSchefter:- Colts have informed outside linebacker Dwight Freeney that his contract will not be renewed. - Text from Dwight Freeney: "Surprised to hear they wanted to go different direction. Would have been nice to retire a Colt."
Irsay #take a huge pay cut and you will.

Irsay #t8ke huuuuuge $ cut + u wll b COLT nxt yr ttyl thx 4 memrys hv gr8 1
Fixed to look more like something Irsay would say

:goodposting: :hophead:
I lol'd. Well played, sir.

Thats funny. Austin Collie was also cut, and actually did tweet, ``Sad day for me and my fam. It was a g8 4 yrs,Can't thnk u all enough 4 ur hospitality and support." I was curious when I read it if he was being caustic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread