What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Colts vs. Texans (1 Viewer)

Tired of #####ing about the Refs, just crazy.

Indy has the SOS tiebreaker by 7 games over Stl and I think another 10 over Minn. Close enough where it could easily change over the last 2 weekends.

I havent been this pissed since Buffalo 35-3...

I want to kick Jerome Boger's ###...I seem to say this every week about NFL officiating, it is absolutely terrible both ways in almost every game I watch...

So frustrating as a Colts fan. Bad enough to have this kind of season, but it's typical of this franchise. With a chance to go undefeated they sit players and give that away, then after a horrible season they win meaningless games likely taking away a top pick that they could use for filling the holes they obviously have.

HAHA Colts win!

Gotta say Orlovsky got one of the better pocket awareness I've seen, way to step in. Its just scary to be rushed by Watt and Reed

So frustrating as a Colts fan. Bad enough to have this kind of season, but it's typical of this franchise. With a chance to go undefeated they sit players and give that away, then after a horrible season they win meaningless games likely taking away a top pick that they could use for filling the holes they obviously have.
Waah Waah, poor Colts......try being a Texans' fan, get your ### kicked year after year, finally have a good team and watch it get wrecked by fat ### Albert Haynesworth...must just be awful

Users who are viewing this thread