What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Congratulations on a great season, Broncos! (1 Viewer)

Spike

Footballguy
(Pats fan here...)Even though you (the Broncos/the Broncos fans) didn't make it to the Super Bowl, congratulations are definitely in order on such a good year!(You can't help it if the Steelers were a buzzsaw.) :clap:

Thanks for the kind words! :thumbup:I'm proud of the Broncos; you could argue this was the 3rd-best season in their history, and while they got beat by a clearly better team, they're not that far away from being a serious threat next year.

The Steelers are a better team than DEN right now. Roethlisberger's play is superb and they exploit opponent's weaknesses very well. Tremendous pressure on D, in both the run & the pass. They are really on top of their game.That said, DEN had a hell of a year. They've come a long ways from that opening day stinker in MIA. Their weaknesses really got exposed yesterday - hopefully they'll make some offseason moves in the draft & FA to address the need of a playmaking WR to fill R Smith's shoes as well as a D-lineman that can get some serious pressure on the edge.Teams can learn a lot from a loss in the playoffs. Look at how PIT is playing this year after last year's loss to NE. Hopefully DEN will too. There's not a lot of difference between the top 5 teams in the AFC right now.The better team won yesterday. I'm a PIT fan in this year's SB - I really like the way they are playing on both sides of the ball & how complete they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Steelers are a better team than DEN right now. Roethlisberger's play is superb and they exploit opponent's weaknesses very well. Tremendous pressure on D, in both the run & the pass. They are really on top of their game.

That said, DEN had a hell of a year. They've come a long ways from that opening day stinker in MIA. Their weaknesses really got exposed yesterday - hopefully they'll make some offseason moves in the draft & FA to address the need of a playmaking WR to fill R Smith's shoes as well as a D-lineman that can get some serious pressure on the edge.

Teams can learn a lot from a loss in the playoffs. Look at how PIT is playing this year after last year's loss to NE. Hopefully DEN will too. There's not a lot of difference between the top 5 teams in the AFC right now.

The better team won yesterday. I'm a PIT fan in this year's SB - I really like the way they are playing on both sides of the ball & how complete they are.
Well said PB.If we were going to lose I'd rather lose to a COMPLETE team like the Steelers are exhibiting themselves to be right now. I'm very impressed with Big Ben...how in control and steady he is, for as young as he is. Hope he leads the Steelers to their 5th SB title.

Users who are viewing this thread