What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Consecutive TDs without an INT - paging Chase (1 Viewer)

bleachercreacher

Footballguy
They just showed that Manning has thrown 17 consecutive TD's without an INT. Does anyone know the record? I don't even know where to begin to search.

They just showed that Manning has thrown 17 consecutive TD's without an INT. Does anyone know the record? I don't even know where to begin to search.
I think 17 is the record now.

Found this in an article.

Manning also collected his 16th passing touchdown of the season without an interception, tying Cleveland quarterback Milt Plum for the most passing scores in a season without an interception.

Last edited by a moderator:
Manning has the record now - it was 16. Some guy named Plum had it.
That's the record for consecutive TD's w/o an INT to start a season. Not sure what the overall record is.

I believe Brady had more than 16 during the 2010 season to name one.

Last edited by a moderator:
billmatic said:
duaneok66 said:
Manning has the record now - it was 16. Some guy named Plum had it.
That's the record for consecutive TD's w/o an INT to start a season. Not sure what the overall record is.

I believe Brady had more than 16 during the 2010 season to name one.
:goodposting:

Looks like Brady threw 24 consecutive TD's without an INT in 2010. He also set the record with most passes thrown without an INT at 308 that year. However, I still can't find if that 24 is a record.

Users who are viewing this thread