What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cornelius Griffin (1 Viewer)

pretender

Footballguy
My scoring show a fat goose egg for him. With Washington getting waxed I would think the defense was on the field alot but yet no tackles or anything. Anybody see the game?

My scoring show a fat goose egg for him. With Washington getting waxed I would think the defense was on the field alot but yet no tackles or anything. Anybody see the game?
He started, but aggrevated his hip injury on Barber's first run (57-yarder). I'm not sure he ever came back on the field.

It also looks like the Redskins will use more and more of a 3-4 alignment moving forward. How much of that has to do with Griffin's injury I don't know.If they're unrelated, Griffin would have to be downgraded whether he plays tackle or end.

As Sidewinder said he left after a couple plays and didn't return.They are decimated on the DL right now which is forcing them into the 3-4 alignment. Regardless of where Griffin plays he should be downgraded, at this point with his injury it doesn't matter anyway.

saw the game yesterday, came of the field limping... haven't heard the press-conference but gotta imagine they addressed it.

Users who are viewing this thread