What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Countdown to rushing title champ (1 Viewer)

MeVsMaradona

Footballguy
Tiki has 1860 rushing yards on the season. SA needs to get 31yards to take the title. Maybe if he gets the TD record ( which he just did) then he'll get out?

Hes getting the ball every play this is bush league.
There is nothing bush league about going for the rushing title, especially after he missed out on it by one yard last year.
I would agree if they ran the regular offense and he got it during playing a normal game but he got 18 carries in the first half to do it. Morrice have 1 carry and Hass had 5 attempts when it happened. I doubt that was their normal balance during the year.

Think he plays the second half? I don't see the point. He's got the rushing title and TD record. (Wishful thinking, I'm playing him this week).

Nice. SA with a coat on sitting on the sideline. Looks like he's done for the say. 75 and a TD is about what we expected for him (I had him at 60 and a TD).GB that last fumble -- that's a 9 point swing in his score in my league (would have had another TD there (6) and minus three for the fumble).

Nice. SA with a coat on sitting on the sideline. Looks like he's done for the say. 75 and a TD is about what we expected for him (I had him at 60 and a TD).

GB that last fumble -- that's a 9 point swing in his score in my league (would have had another TD there (6) and minus three for the fumble).
:confused: There is NO CHANCE he would have scored on that play. You need to watch it again.

And had he not fumbled, they would've passed the next 2 plays with only :15 left.

Larry Johnson making a last ditch effort at the title. 170 yds in just over a half and up to 1719 yds on the season. Shaun Alexander has 1880 yds and is out at the half. With this KC blocking anything can happen although it's not likely.161 yds to go.. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. SA with a coat on sitting on the sideline. Looks like he's done for the say. 75 and a TD is about what we expected for him (I had him at 60 and a TD).

GB that last fumble -- that's a 9 point swing in his score in my league (would have had another TD there (6) and minus three for the fumble).
:confused: There is NO CHANCE he would have scored on that play. You need to watch it again.

And had he not fumbled, they would've passed the next 2 plays with only :15 left.
My bad, just looked on sportsline and saw that the fumble was somwhere inside the 10, when they were driving and handing SA the ball a lot. Didn't watch the game.Either way :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread