What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys Fans Week 17 Support Group (1 Viewer)

The Cardiac Cowboys have given my ticker a workout this year. Also, my wife thinks I'm a lunatic.I say Atlanta knocks off Carolina.We blow out St Louis.

The Cardiac Cowboys have given my ticker a workout this year. Also, my wife thinks I'm a lunatic.I say Atlanta knocks off Carolina.We blow out St Louis.

If Carolina and Washington win, then do you think it'd be a good idea to try to bet on St Louis if the line hasn't yet moved figuring that Dallas will be discouraged and not play hard?

If Carolina and Washington win, then do you think it'd be a good idea to try to bet on St Louis if the line hasn't yet moved figuring that Dallas will be discouraged and not play hard?
Bad idea...either way the Boys are going to lay a hurting on the Loo.

F U ATL!im resigned to cheering against washington (i do that well)because we know we cant cheer FOR the eagles!man.. if we could have closed out one game against wash/den/sea we wouldnt even need this thread!

Still a decent chance for an Eagles upset.Home game...nothing to lose...against an over-rated Redskin squad.Hope is alive.

Users who are viewing this thread