What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys Fans....... (1 Viewer)

How do you think they did?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• F

• Total voters

Twisters

Footballguy
So how do you think they did? I think Carpenter is an excellent pick and alot of the other guys im not very aware of what they can do. but from what i read these guys have alot of potential. So overall id give them a B :thumbup:

1st Rd- Bobby Carpenter-OLB Ohio St

2nd Rd- Anthony Fasano- TE Notre Dame

3rd Rd- Jason Hatcher- DE Grambling St.

4th Rd- Skyler Green- WR LSU

5th Rd- Pat Watkins- FS Florida St

6th Rd- Montavious Stanlet- DT Louisville

7th Rd- Pat McQuistan- OT Weber St

7th Rd- E.J. Whitley- C Texas Tech

It was a B. Not as good as last obviously.

Solid picks for the most part, nothing sexy which is what all too many Cowboys expect. I have to say I have a lot of faith in the new scouting separtment led by Ireland. Time will tell....for now it's a B to B-.

I am so glad we did not go after Ko Simpson as many Boys fans were calling for.

Watkins in the 5th is a great value pick. He is a project, with some upside.

Love the Carp pick.

Fasano I wasn't happy with at first, but after learning we are going to play in a base 2TE set...I really like the pick.

The rest I don't really have strong opinions about. I reserve jusgement on the rest.

If you would have told me that the draft went like this:

1st Rd- Bobby Carpenter-OLB Ohio St

2nd Rd- Anthony Fasano- TE Notre Dame

3rd Rd- Pat Watkins- FS Florida St

4th Rd- Skyler Green- WR LSU

5th Rd- Jason Hatcher- DE Grambling St.

6th Rd- Montavious Stanlet- DT Louisville

7th Rd- Pat McQuistan- OT Weber St

7th Rd- E.J. Whitley- C Texas Tech

I'd be pumped. So I guessI can give them a pass on that head scratching 3rd round pick. The OL will sink this team this year and no draftable player would have changed that. To an extent it's very difficult to draft for OL. Maybe staying away is the right thing. :shrug:

I voted A, I like what they did.

The Skyler Green pick I find interesting, in the phone conversation between Green and Bill, Bill said "Get ready to play some QB, I saw your arm, I know what you can do." :eek:

I gave them a B. Would have liked more OL depth, and no sexy picks, that's what prevented an A, but solid nonetheless.

WTF is voting on these polls? Cowboy haters? It's flawed.

Last edited by a moderator:
im not convinced the OL is good enough vs. the likes of Washington, Philly and teh Giants pass rushes

we needed more depth and didnt address it, hope it doesnt kill us but its dissapointing none the less.

Users who are viewing this thread