What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CPAC Conference (1 Viewer)

People like you are a rarity, IMO. Most of the Republicans who are currently angry with the "Trump Wing" will eventually transfer their anger to Biden if he wrecks the economy.
I left the GOP shortly after college in 2007, currently NPA, but I don’t worry about the economy. 

He said the ONLY way to contribute to electing America First Republicans is by contributing to his PAC. 

That is a problem that will become a much bigger story down the road. 

Going to be some down ballot candidates that won't get normal funds they can expect from the GOP mothership because of this.  
Yeah, he’s going to eat up a whole bunch of the donation base. 

He's got the 2024 nomination wrapped up if he wants it. Whether he can win will largely be based on what happens to the economy in the next 4 years, IMO.
Do you think that applies if he’s under indictment (but not yet convicted)?
Trump's potential legal issues would only make his candidacy stronger, IMO. After watching the partisan Justice Department go after all those patriotic Trump supporters while totally ignoring the crimes of BLM, Republicans will eagerly vote for the man who promises to drain the swamp (again).

Trump's potential legal issues would only make his candidacy stronger, IMO. After watching the partisan Justice Department go after all those patriotic Trump supporters while totally ignoring the crimes of BLM, Republicans will eagerly vote for the man who promises to drain the swamp (again).
Patriotic supporters?  Storming the capitol is not a sign of patriotism.  Beating an officer with a flag while chanting USA is not patriotism.

The last 4 years proved he wasn’t interested in draining the swamp, but filling it with worse people.  And nobody ignored “crimes of BLM”.

Last edited by a moderator:
Patriotic supporters?  Storming the capitol is not a sign of patriotism.  Beating an officer with a flag while chanting USA is not patriotism.

The last 4 years proved he wasn’t interested in Cooper n draining the swamp, but filling it with worse people.  And nobody ignored “crimes of BLM”.
Who’s Cooper?

Steps to ensure honest and fair elections. 

1- one election day. 

2 - vote by mail for only legitimate reasons 

3 - voter ID

4 - universal signature matching 

5 - verify citizenship for all votes

6 - chain of custody

:yes:
You live in a state where there has been the practical equivalent of mail-in voting since 2004 and complete mail in voting since 2011.

Our Secretary of State, a Republican, has repeatedly stated that our elections are secure and fair.  Please explain how Washington State elections have not been honest and fair.  If you have evidence of any election fraud relating to Washington’s mail-in voting, can you please provide links to it?

We can't make it better?  Or is that only when you want to cry about voter fraud or people that can't follow the rules and don't end up voting?
The election we just had was the most secure in our history, and Trump whined and complained that the opposite was true, despite dozens of sources basically proving he was a liar. If we can make them more secure, sure, but the GOP is not on any sort of high ground for this.

zoonation said:
Imagine thinking you have a “deep bench” when the number one guy lost you the executive and legislative branches of government, lost the popular vote by 7 million and you want to run him again.  

Oh, and the second guy is Ron DeSantis.  Lmao.  
Yes, first time since Herbert Hoover any President’s term saw their party experience  the loss of the House, the White House and the Senate in just 4 years. The over used phrase “ definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result” is in play here. 

GA is trying to limit/prevent Subway early voting because black churches organize post church voting.

suppression pure and simple

The economy could completely implode to the point we’re back to bartering for goods and services, and I would still never vote for any of these GOP candidates.
The only thing I got out this TPAC convention was to compile a list of GOP attendees I would never vote for. 

It was not the whos who of fake news.  He didn’t post GatewayPundit or PJMedia, or Breitbart.

Also, tim didn’t post those links but gave other examples
I clicked on NPR. It was from months ago and not related to yesterday’s speech which Tim insinuated was racist.  

Please give us a list of news sources with no agenda that you trust. TIA
I scan a lot of articles from news feeds.  I will look at the source. Normally, I would click on a Reuters, AP, Fox, USA Today, WSJ or BBC.  I would not even trust CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, or NYT for reporting on a natural disaster or breaking news. I would have to verify. They fall well below TMZ in my matrix

Local news sites and newspaper I lean on heavily for information

Sports. I only trust ESPN site for box scores. I use various fantasy sites for news.  Barstool is great.  Outkick is up and coming.  

Regarding politics Breitbart has become my morning paper.  I drill down on subjects from there to get more unfiltered political information with other sources of enlightenment.  Breitbart is excellent, I highly recommend.  

Users who are viewing this thread