What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Crazy Early Dynasty Rookie PPR Draft Board (2023 Updated Rankings Page 5) (1 Viewer)

This is a balancing act all long-term dynasty GMs eventually have to deal with.  In 2020 I stayed near the middle of the seesaw (balancing win now vets vs youthful upside) with roster management, but after seeing the effects of Covid and seeing the higher than typical opportunity cost associated with keeping those prospects...I jumped both feet toward the vets in 2021 and "farmer, farmer, let me down" dropped those marginal prospects hard (or traded them away dirt cheap) this past season.

Players like Hunter Long, Amari Rodgers, and Larry Roundtree were sent packing largely to free up roster spots to pick-up one or two week spot starters or wildly speculative running backs that were, best case, #3 on the depth chart at the time.  Players like Todd Gurley, Kerryon Johnson, Adrian Peterson, D'onta Foreman, Trent Cannon, Boston Scott, Jordan Howard, Eno Benjamin, Duke Johnson, Matt Breida, Royce Freeman, Travis Homer, Patrick Taylor, Ameer Abdullah, etc. Prior to week 17 I even picked up WAS RB Jonathan Williams on the off chance he'd start for me in the Championship game (ended up starting Jaret Patterson in one of the flex spots, but if he got Covid late in the week Williams may have got the nod when it mattered most).  With injuries and Covid, those gambles become a feature, not a bug, in winning in 2021.

All that said, I suspect sports leagues are close to the point where they are going to find ways to get players on the field come hell or high water soon, so I plan on reversing that strategy right back to "middle of the seesaw" in 2022.  Less speculative, potential vets and more draft and develop prospects.
Balancing that seesaw the wrong way has resulted in giving up on Hunter Renfroe too early (traded him last offseason as a throw-in piece), which has now got me scared to let go of guys like Reagor and Marshall too early.  Balancing that seesaw is the hardest part of dynasty...it's agonizing when you're wrong, but it's so sweet when you hold on and they pay off (Davante Adams). 

Balancing that seesaw the wrong way has resulted in giving up on Hunter Renfroe too early (traded him last offseason as a throw-in piece), which has now got me scared to let go of guys like Reagor and Marshall too early.  Balancing that seesaw is the hardest part of dynasty...it's agonizing when you're wrong, but it's so sweet when you hold on and they pay off (Davante Adams). 
Yep - I unceremoniously dumped Quez Watkins after a year, thinking he was a roster clogger, and since the Eagles spent early on WR in the draft. And now he's looking like an upside player. :doh:  

I posted this earlier in the 2022 Draft Prospect thread, but I figured I would post here as well to keep updates as my Draft Board undergoes many iterations between now and fantasy draft time.  This is very much a work in progress

The NFL Scouting Combine, Pro Day workouts and the NFL Draft will drastically change my draft board, but I have factored in the Senior Bowl, East-West Shrine Bowl and NFLPA Collegiate Bowl performances.  Links to Shark Pool player profiles are provided (compliments of @Faust) where they are available, otherwise, I just linked to some highlight tape.

I have omitted my player analysis and “range of comparisons”, for now.  I will add those later as things start to come more into focus.  NFL Draft Projections are taken from https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/

My rankings are penciled in, with the idea that they are very preliminary.  Tiers will be narrowed following the NFL Scouting Combine and Pro Day workouts. 

Your feedback is welcome!  Who do you have higher or lower?  

QUARTERBACKS

This QB class lacks any elite prospects.  Fantasy value of the top prospects will depend greatly on how things shake out in the NFL relocation program (a/k/a NFL Draft).  There is a fantasy premium on Dual Threat QBs, but the "dual" part of that means it is essential that a QB can win via the pass, not just as a runner.  We could see a seismic shift in the QB landscape this off-season.  We have already seen the retirements of Ben Roethlisberger and Tom Brady, following the departures of Drew Brees and Philip Rivers a year ago.  Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson could be on the move this off-season, and they would command a king’s ransom.  As the old guard steps aside, a new breed of QBs is ushered in.  Teams are seeking a Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow or Justin Herbert type of new generation talent.  There do not appear to be any QBs like that in this class, so QB-needy teams may look to free agency or trade to fill the void, or fill other needs and target the 2023 Draft for a QB.  In addition to Rodgers and Wilson, Deshaun Watson could be on the move, assuming he can resolve his legal woes.  Rumors abound that Kyler Murray would like out of Arizona.  Perhaps Miami would move on from Tua.  If Philly goes after one of the top available passers, perhaps Jalen Hurts will be on the move.  Jimmy Garoppolo could be a reliable starter somewhere.  Otherwise, we are looking at mostly stop-gap type signal callers in free agency.  Although there are no elite prospects in this QB class, there are several intriguing players.  It appears unlikely any of them will be selected in the top 5 picks, but many NFL greats have been selected outside of the top 5.  The top QBs in this class will likely be overdrafted by NFL teams.

Unless you want to gamble on the upside of Malik Willis, who is extremely raw but talented, I don’t believe there are any QBs in this draft worth an early investment in a start-1 QB league.  The top QBs in this class would have graded as Tier 3 prospects in last year’s class, and even that class struggled as rookies.  Unless someone separates himself from the pack at the Scouting Combine, I am unlikely to take a rookie QB before Round Three.  Aside from Willis (whose upside may realistically be Jalen Hurts), I fail to see much significant upside.  (Ask yourself this: “Am I willing to sit on a prospect for a year or two if his upside is Jared Goff or Baker Mayfield?”  Do you feel lucky?)

Veterans who could be on the move: Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Deshaun Watson, Kyler Murray (?), Jameis Winston (FA), Marcus Mariota (FA), Mitch Trubisky (FA), Teddy Bridgewater (FA), Andy Dalton (FA), Ryan Fitzpatrick (FA), Jacoby Brissett (FA), Tyrod Taylor (FA), Geno Smith (FA), Colt McCoy (FA)

Prime Destinations: Denver, Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh, Carolina, Washington, New Orleans, Detroit, Atlanta, NY Giants, Green Bay, Minnesota, Tennessee, Las Vegas

QB1    (Tier 1)    Kenny Pickett    6-3    220    Pittsburgh (Round 1)
QB2    (Tier 1)    Malik Willis    6-1    215    Liberty  (Round 1) 🔺
QB3    (Tier 1)    Matt Corral    6-0    200    Ole Miss (Round 1)
QB4    (Tier 1)    Sam Howell    6-0    220    North Carolina (Round 1)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TIER BREAK ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QB5    (Tier 2)    Carson Strong    6-4    215    Nevada (Round 2)
QB6    (Tier 2)    Desmond Ridder    6-4    215    Cincinnati ⇑ (Round 2)
QB7    (Tier 3)    Bailey Zappe    6-1    220    Western Kentucky (Round 4)
QB8    (Tier 3)    Kaleb Eleby    6-1    210    Western Michigan (Round 6)
QB9    (Tier 3)    Brock Purdy    6-1    220    Iowa State (UDFA)
QB10    (Tier 3)    EJ Perry        6-2    210    Brown  (UDFA) 🔺
QB11    (Tier 3)    Jack Coan        6-3    221    Notre Dame  (UDFA) 🔺
QB12    (Tier 3)    Cole Kelley    6-7    250    Southeastern Louisiana (UDFA)
QB13    (Tier 3)    Aqeel Glass    6-5    215    Alabama A&M (UDFA)
QB14    (Tier 4)    Eric Barriere    6-1    210    Eastern Washington (UDFA)
QB15    (Tier 4)    Skylar Thompson     6-2    219    Kansas State (UDFA)
QB16    (Tier 4)    Dustin Crum    6-3    201    Kent State (UDFA)
QB17    (Tier 4)    D’Eriq King    5-9    202    Miami (UDFA)

RUNNING BACKS

There is a pretty clear top tier (Hall, Walker and Spiller), but there is no consensus in their order.  Draft destination will mostly determine that.  All three boast feature-back size, and while they are not elite prospects, they all appear to be NFL starting-caliber backs.  Given the depth at WR and the scarcity of starting RBs, FOR THE MOMENT, I have the trio atop my early board, but more as placeholders until the draft sorts out where they are headed.  I would not fault someone for dipping into the WR class first, and I may eventually end up there myself.  This is not an elite RB class, but there are some interesting picks even beyond the top tiers.  This top tier of Hall/Walker/Spiller does not measure up to the 2021 class of Harris/Etienne/Williams or the 2020 class of Taylor/Swift/Dobbins, but it is comparable to the 2019 class of Jacobs/Sanders/Montgomery.  The strength of this class is its depth.  As always, the value of the rookie runners will depend largely on their draft capital and draft destinations.  Opportunity is vitally important.  In PPR, of course, there is an even-greater emphasis on a RB's contributions in the passing game.  Metrics such as BMI, breakout age, and share of offensive production (dominator rating) are significant when evaluating a RB’s potential NFL success, but not in a vacuum; game film fills in some of those gaps.  Forty times are often over-emphasized; short-area burst is more significant, imo.  In dynasty football, once a RB has finished his rookie contract, his value can drop precipitously, so there is a premium on getting youth.

Veterans who could be on the move: Melvin Gordon (FA), Leonard Fournette (FA), Sony Michel (FA), Ronald Jones (FA), Rashaad Penny (FA), James Conner (FA), Chase Edmonds (FA), Phillip Lindsay (FA), Cordarrelle Patterson (FA), Marlon Mack (FA), D’Ernest Johnson (FA), Justin Jackson (FA), Chris Carson (?), James White (FA), Raheem Mostert (FA), JD McKissick (FA), Darrel Williams (FA), DeVonta Freeman (FA), Latavius Murray (FA), Jerick McKinnon (FA), Jeff Wilson (FA), Alex Collins (FA), Tevin Coleman (FA), Salvon Ahmed (FA)

Prime Destinations: Arizona, Miami, Seattle, Houston, Atlanta, Buffalo, Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, LA Chargers

RB1    (Tier 1)    Breece Hall    6-1    215    Iowa State (Round 2)
RB2    (Tier 1)    Kenneth Walker III    5-10    210    Michigan State (Round 2)
RB3    (Tier 1)    Isaiah Spiller    6-1    225    Texas A&M (Round 2)
RB4    (Tier 2)    Kyren Williams    5-9    195    Notre Dame (Round 3)
RB5    (Tier 2)    Tyler Allgeier    5-11    220    BYU (Round 3)
RB6    (Tier 2)    Rachaad White    6-2    210    Arizona State (Round 4) 
RB7    (Tier 2)    Dameon Pierce    5-10    215    Florida (Round 4) 🔺
RB8    (Tier 2)    Jerome Ford    5-11    210    Cincinnati (Round 4)
RB9    (Tier 2)    James Cook    5-11    190    Georgia (Round 3)
RB10    (Tier 3)    Pierre Strong Jr.    5-11    202    South Dakota State (Round 4) 🔺
RB11    (Tier 3)    Abram Smith    5-11    221    Baylor (Round 5) 🔺
RB12    (Tier 3)    Brian Robinson Jr.    6-1    225    Alabama (Round 3)
RB13    (Tier 3)    Zamir White    5-11    215    Georgia (Round 4)
RB14    (Tier 3)    Jerrion Ealy    5-8    190    Ole Miss (Round 5)
RB15    (Tier 3)    Tyler Badie    5-8    198    Missouri (Round 4) 🔺
RB16    (Tier 4)    Hassan Haskins    6-1    220    Michigan (Round 4)
RB17    (Tier 4)    Ty Chandler    6-0    210    North Carolina (UDFA) 🔺
RB18    (Tier 4)    Kevin Harris    5-10    225    South Carolina (Round 7)
RB19    (Tier 4)    ZaQuandre White    6-2    205    South Carolina (Round 7) 🔺
RB20    (Tier 5)    Zonovan Knight    5-11    210    North Carolina State (Round 6)
RB21    (Tier 5)    Max Borghi    5-9    195    Washington State (UDFA)
RB22    (Tier 5)    D’Vonte Price    6-1    198    Florida International (Round 5) 
RB23    (Tier 5)    Keaontay Ingram    5-11    225    USC (UDFA) 
RB24    (Tier 5)    CJ Verdell    5-8    211    Oregon (Round 7) 
RB25    (Tier 5)    Sincere McCormick    5-9    200    UTSA (Round 7)
RB26    (Tier 5)    Tyler Goodson    5-10    198    Iowa (Round 6)
RB27    (Tier 5)    Ronnie Rivers    5-9     195    Fresno State (Round 7)
RB28    (Tier 5)    Trestan Ebner    5-11    215    Baylor (UDFA) 
RB29    (Tier 5)    Kennedy Brooks    5-11    216    Oklahoma (Round 7)
RB30    (Tier 5)    Jashaun Corbin    6-0    221    Florida State (UDFA)
RB31    (Tier 5)    TJ Pledger    5-9    196    Utah (UDFA)
RB32    (Tier 5)    Jaylen Warren    5-8    215    Oklahoma State (UDFA)
RB33    (Tier 5)    Leddie Brown    6-0    214    West Virginia (UDFA)
RB34    (Tier 5)    Shermari Jones    5-11    214    Coastal Carolina (UDFA)
RB35    (Tier 5)    Greg Bell        5-11    198    San Diego State (UDFA)
RB36    (Tier 5)    Master Teague        5-11    226    Ohio State (UDFA)
RB37    (Tier 5)    Bryant Koback    6-0    210    Toledo (UDFA)
RB38    (Tier 5)    Isaih Pacheco    5-11    215    Rutgers (UDFA)
RB39    (Tier 5)    DeAndre Torrey    5-7    199    North Texas (UDFA)

WIDE RECEIVERS

This is another loaded WR class, although it may fall short of the 2020 and 2021 classes in terms of overall depth.  Even so, this is a balanced class, with some elite playmakers at the top and many intriguing, talented players who will go beyond the first two rounds of the NFL draft.  Metrics such as breakout age, BMI, speed and target share of offense (dominator rating) weigh heavily into a receiver’s prospective value, but game tape doesn’t lie.  Those players who were successful in college are often the same ones dominating in the NFL.

Draft Investment matters.  If a WR is not drafted in the first two days of the NFL draft (top three rounds), the odds of them ever being a starter for your dynasty team drops considerably.  Sure, you could get lucky and grab the next Stefon Diggs, Tyreek Hill or Antonio Brown, but when you scan back over the past 10 seasons, the overwhelming majority of receivers who finish in the top 20 each season have top three round draft capital.

Height is another significant factor.  Over the past five seasons, no receiver under 5'10" has finished as a top 20 fantasy WR, and only once has such a receiver finished as a top 25 fantasy wideout (Marquise Brown, 5'9", 2021, WR21).  Statistically, you are looking at less than 1% of fantasy WR2s measuring in under 5'10, and 0% of WR1s.  Those are not odds I want to play.

Veterans who could be on the move: Davante Adams (FA), Chris Godwin (FA), Mike Williams (FA), Allen Robinson (FA), Odell Beckham, Jr. (FA), Jarvis Landry (?), Michael Gallup (FA), Cedrick Wilson (FA), Antonio Brown (FA), JuJu Smith-Schuster (FA), Christian Kirk (FA), DJ Chark (FA), Will Fuller (FA), Jamison Crowder (FA), TY Hilton (FA), Sammy Watkins (FA), Jakobi Meyers (FA), Preston Williams (FA), Allen Lazard (FA), Marquez Valdes-Scantling (FA), Russell Gage (FA), Emmanuel Sanders (FA), Keelan Cole (FA), AJ Green (FA), Zay Jones (FA), Braxton Berrios (FA), Rashard Higgins (FA), DeSean Jackson (FA), Jalen Guyton (FA)

Prime Destinations:  New England, Detroit, LA Chargers, New Orleans, NY Jets, Atlanta, Cleveland, Kansas City, Arizona, Chicago, Green Bay, Jacksonville, Houston, Las Vegas, Indianapolis

WR1    (Tier 1)    Treylon Burks    6-3    225    Arkansas (Round 1)
WR2    (Tier 1)    Garrett Wilson    6-0    188    Ohio State (Round 1)
WR3    (Tier 1)    Drake London    6-5    210    USC (Round 1)
WR4    (Tier 1)    Jameson Williams    6-2    189    Alabama (Round 1)
WR5    (Tier 2)    George Pickens    6-3    200    Georgia (Round 2)
WR6    (Tier 2)    Chris Olave    6-1    188    Ohio State (Round 1)
WR7    (Tier 2)    David Bell    6-2    205    Purdue (Round 2)
WR8    (Tier 2)    Jahan Dotson    5-11    184    Penn State (Round 1)
WR9    (Tier 3)    Wan’Dale Robinson    5-8    185    Kentucky (Round 3)
WR10    (Tier 3)    Christian Watson    6-5    208    North Dakota State (Round 4) 🔺
WR11    (Tier 3)    Romeo Doubs    6-2    200    Nevada (Round 3)
WR12    (Tier 3)    John Metchie III    6-0    195    Alabama (Round 3)
WR13    (Tier 3)    Jalen Tolbert    6-1    190    South Alabama (Round 2)
WR14    (Tier 3)    Justyn Ross    6-4    205    Clemson (Round 3) (Pending Medicals)
WR15    (Tier 3)    Khalil Shakir    6-0    190    Boise State (Round 3) 
WR16    (Tier 3)    Alec Pierce    6-3    213    Cincinnati (Round 3) 
WR17    (Tier 3)    Calvin Austin III    5-7    173    Memphis (Round 4) 🔺
WR18    (Tier 3)    Kyle Phillips    5-10    186    UCLA (Round 7) 🔺
WR19    (Tier 3)    Skyy Moore    5-10    195    Western Michigan (Round 4)
WR20    (Tier 4)    Erik Ezukanma    6-3    220    Texas Tech (Round 4)
WR21    (Tier 4)    Emeka Emezie    6-2    212    North Carolina State (Round 5) 🔺
WR22    (Tier 4)    Tyquan Thornton    6-3    177    Baylor (Round 6) 🔺
WR23    (Tier 4)    Dai’Jean Dixon    6-4    200    Nicholls State (Round 6)
WR24    (Tier 4)    Charleston Rambo    6-1    185    Miami (UDFA) 🔺
WR25    (Tier 4)    Dontario Drummond    6-0    215    Ole Miss (Round 7)
WR26    (Tier 4)    Jaivon Heiligh    6-2    200    Coastal Carolina (Round 5)
WR27    (Tier 4)    Jerreth Sterns    5-9    195    Western Kentucky (Round 5) 
WR28    (Tier 4)     Bo Melton   5-10    191    Rutgers (Round 5)  🔺
WR29    (Tier 4)    Ty Fryfogle    6-1    205    Indiana (Round 6)
WR30    (Tier 4)    Kevin Austin, Jr.    6-2    215    Notre Dame (UDFA)
WR31    (Tier 4)    Deven Thompkins    5-7    153    Utah State (UDFA) 
WR32    (Tier 4)    Dareke Young    6-3    220    Lenoir-Rhyne (UDFA) 🔺
WR33    (Tier 4)    Josh Johnson    5-10    176    Tulsa (UDFA)
WR34    (Tier 4)    Samori Toure    6-3    191    Nebraska (Round 6)
WR35    (Tier 4)    Danny Gray    6-1    182    SMU (Round 7)
WR36    (Tier 4)    Tre Turner    6-2    179    Virginia Tech (Round 6)
WR37    (Tier 4)    Velus Jones, Jr.    6-0    203    Tennessee (Round 6)
WR38    (Tier 4)    Malachi Carter    6-3    195    Georgia Tech (UDFA)
WR39    (Tier 4)    Jaquarii Roberson    6-1    182    Wake Forest (Round 6)
WR40    (Tier 4)    Makai Polk    6-2    200    Mississippi State (Round 7)
WR41    (Tier 4)    Taysir Mack    6-2    190    Pittsburgh (UDFA)
WR42    (Tier 4)    Reggie Roberson, Jr.    6-0    200    SMU (Round 6)
WR43    (Tier 4)    Jack Sorenson    6-0    195    Miami (Ohio) (UDFA)
WR44    (Tier 4)    Jequez Ezzard    5-10    195    Sam Houston State (UDFA)
WR45    (Tier 4)    Devon Williams    6-5    207    Oregon (UDFA)

TIGHT ENDS

While there is no apparent Kyle Pitts or Pat Freiermuth (or Michael Mayer), this is a deep and intriguing TE class.  Tight End has been a notoriously difficult position to transition from college to NFL, and it generally takes several years for a TE to gain his footing.  It is usually a bad decision to invest early in a rookie TE in a non-TE-premium league where there is not a clear dominant prospect, and this season there may be no dominant prospect.  Many top NFL TEs, however, lack premium draft capital.  The problem, of course, is identifying those emerging talents.

Veterans who could be on the move: Mike Gesicki (FA), Dalton Schultz (FA), Evan Engram (FA), Hayden Hurst (FA), Anthony Firkser (FA), Rob Gronkowski (FA), David Njoku (FA), Zach Ertz (FA), Gerald Everett (FA), CJ Uzomah (FA), Robert Tonyan (FA), OJ Howard (FA), Mo Alie-Cox (FA), Jared Cook (FA), Juwan Johnson (FA), Jordan Akins (FA), Ricky Seals-Jones (FA)

Prime Destinations:  Cincinnati, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, Seattle, Cleveland, NY Jets, Minnesota, Washington, Indianapolis, LA Chargers, Kansas City

TE1    (Tier 1)    Trey McBride    6-4    260    Colorado State (Round 2)
TE2    (Tier 1)    Jalen Wydermyer    6-5    255    Texas A&M (Round 2)
TE3    (Tier 1)    Isaiah Likely    6-4    240    Coastal Carolina (Round 3)
TE4    (Tier 2)    Jeremy Ruckert    6-5    250    Ohio State ⇑ (Round 3)
TE5    (Tier 2)    Jelani Woods    6-7    275    Virginia  (Round 5) 🔺
TE6    (Tier 2)    Cade Otton    6-5    250    Washington (Round 3)
TE7    (Tier 2)    Greg Dulcich    6-3    245    UCLA  (Round 4)  🔺
TE8    (Tier 2)    Cole Turner    6-6    240    Nevada (Round 4)
TE9   (Tier 2)    Derrick Deese, Jr.    6-4    235    San José State (Round 5)
TE10    (Tier 3)    Lucas Krull    6-6    260    Pittsburgh (Round 6)
TE11    (Tier 3)    Jake Ferguson    6-5    244    Wisconsin  (Round 4) 🔺
TE12    (Tier 3)    Charlie Kolar    6-6    256    Iowa State (Round 3)
TE13    (Tier 3)    Grant Calcaterra    6-3    243    SMU (Round 7)  🔺
TE14    (Tier 3)    Austin Allen    6-9    255    Nebraska (Round 7)
TE15    (Tier 3)    Chigoziem Okonkwo    6-2    245    Maryland (UDFA)
TE16    (Tier 3)    Teagan Quitoriano    6-6    259    Oregon State  (UDFA)
TE17    (Tier 3)    James Mitchell    6-3    255    Virginia Tech (Round 6)
TE18    (Tier 3)    Daniel Bellinger    6-4    252    San Diego State (Round 5)
TE19    (Tier 3)    Curtis Hodges    6-8    244    Arizona State (UDFA)

MOCK ROOKIE DRAFT

Here is my extremely preliminary combined five-round board (12-team, Full PPR, start 1 QB, no TE premium):

ROUND ONE
1.01    RB1    (Tier 1)    Breece Hall            6-1    215    Iowa State (Round 2)
1.02    RB2    (Tier 1)    Kenneth Walker III    5-10    210    Michigan State (Round 2)
1.03    RB3    (Tier 1)    Isaiah Spiller            6-1    225    Texas A&M (Round 2)
1.04    WR1    (Tier 1)   Treylon Burks        6-3    225    Arkansas (Round 1)
1.05    WR2    (Tier 1)   Garrett Wilson        6-0    188    Ohio State (Round 1)
1.06    WR3    (Tier 1)   Drake London        6-5    210    USC (Round 1)
1.07    WR4    (Tier 1)    Jameson Williams    6-2    189    Alabama (Round 1)
1.08    WR5    (Tier 2)    George Pickens        6-3    200    Georgia (Round 2)
1.09    WR6    (Tier 2)    Chris Olave            6-1    188    Ohio State (Round 1)
1.10    WR7    (Tier 2)    David Bell            6-2    205    Purdue (Round 2)
1.11    WR8    (Tier 2)    Jahan Dotson            5-11    184    Penn State (Round 1)
1.12    RB4    (Tier 2)    Kyren Williams        5-9    195    Notre Dame (Round 3)

ROUND TWO
2.01    RB5    (Tier 2)    Tyler Allgeier            5-11    220    BYU (Round 3)
2.02    WR9    (Tier 3)    Wan’Dale Robinson    5-8    185    Kentucky (Round 3)
2.03    RB6    (Tier 2)    Rachaad White        6-2    210    Arizona State  (Round 4)
2.04    WR10    (Tier 3)    Christian Watson        6-5    208    North Dakota State  (Round 4)
2.05    QB1    (Tier 1)    Kenny Pickett            6-3    220    Pittsburgh (Round 1)
2.06    QB2    (Tier 1)    Malik Willis            6-1    215    Liberty  (Round 1)
2.07    TE1    (Tier 1)    Trey McBride            6-4    260    Colorado State (Round 2)
2.08    RB7    (Tier 2)    Dameon Pierce        5-10    215    Florida  (Round 4)
2.09    QB3    (Tier 1)    Matt Corral            6-0    200    Ole Miss (Round 1)
2.10    WR11    (Tier 3)    Romeo Doubs            6-2    200    Nevada (Round 3)
2.11    WR12    (Tier 3)    John Metchie III        6-0    195    Alabama (Round 3)
2.12    WR13    (Tier 3)    Jalen Tolbert            6-1    190    South Alabama (Round 2)

ROUND THREE
3.01    QB4    (Tier 1)    Sam Howell            6-0    220    North Carolina (Round 1)
3.02    RB8    (Tier 2)    Jerome Ford            5-11    210    Cincinnati (Round 4)
3.03    RB9    (Tier 2)    James Cook            5-11    190    Georgia (Round 3)
3.04    TE2    (Tier 1)    Jalen Wydermyer        6-5    255    Texas A&M (Round 2)
3.05    WR14    (Tier 3)    Justyn Ross            6-4    205    Clemson (Round 3)
3.06    WR15    (Tier 3)    Khalil Shakir            6-0    190    Boise State  (Round 3)
3.07    QB5    (Tier 2)    Carson Strong            6-4    215    Nevada (Round 2)
3.08    QB6    (Tier 2)    Desmond Ridder        6-4    215    Cincinnati  (Round 2)
3.09    WR16    (Tier 3)    Alec Pierce            6-3    213    Cincinnati (Round 3)
3.10    WR17    (Tier 3)    Calvin Austin III        5-7    173    Memphis  (Round 4)
3.11    RB10    (Tier 3)    Pierre Strong Jr.        5-11    202    South Dakota State  (Round 4)
3.12    RB11    (Tier 3)    Abram Smith            5-11    221    Baylor  (Round 5)

ROUND FOUR
4.01    TE3    (Tier 1)    Isaiah Likely            6-4    240    Coastal Carolina (Round 3)
4.02    RB12    (Tier 3)    Brian Robinson Jr.    6-1    225    Alabama (Round 3)
4.03    RB13    (Tier 3)    Zamir White            5-11    215    Georgia (Round 4)
4.04    WR18    (Tier 3)    Kyle Phillips            5-10    186    UCLA  (Round 7)
4.05    WR19    (Tier 3)    Skyy Moore            5-10    195    Western Michigan (Round 4)
4.06    RB14    (Tier 4)    Jerrion Ealy            5-8    190    Ole Miss (Round 5)
4.07    WR20    (Tier 4)    Erik Ezukanma        6-3    220    Texas Tech (Round 4)
4.08    RB15    (Tier 4)    Tyler Badie            5-8    198    Missouri  (Round 4)
4.09    RB16    (Tier 4)    Hassan Haskins        6-1    220    Michigan (Round 4)
4.10    WR21    (Tier 4)    Emeka Emezie        6-2    212    North Carolina State (Round 5)
4.11    RB17    (Tier 4)    Ty Chandler            6-0    210    North Carolina  (UDFA)
4.12    TE4    (Tier 2)    Jeremy Ruckert        6-5    250    Ohio State  (Round 3)

ROUND FIVE
5.01    RB18    (Tier 4)    Kevin Harris            5-10    225    South Carolina (Round 7)
5.02    RB19    (Tier 4)    ZaQuandre White        6-2    205    South Carolina (Round 7)
5.03    WR22    (Tier 4)    Tyquan Thornton    6-3    177    Baylor (Round 6)
5.04    WR23    (Tier 4)    Charleston Rambo    6-1    185    Miami  (UDFA)
5.05    RB20    (Tier 5)    Zonovan Knight        5-11    210    North Carolina State (Round 6)
5.06    TE5    (Tier 2)    Jelani Woods            6-7    275    Virginia  (Round 5)
5.07    TE6    (Tier 2)    Cade Otton            6-5    250    Washington (Round 3)
5.08    WR24    (Tier 4)    Dontario Drummond    6-0    215    Ole Miss (Round 7)
5.09    RB21    (Tier 5)    Max Borghi            5-9    195    Washington State (UDFA)
5.10    RB22    (Tier 5)    D’Vonte Price        6-1    198    Florida International ⇑ (Round 5)
5.11    RB23    (Tier 5)    Keaontay Ingram        5-11    225    USC  (UDFA)
5.12    RB24    (Tier 5)    CJ Verdell            5-8    211    Oregon (Round 7)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are my final Pre-Combine Dynasty Rookie Rankings (1 QB, Full PPR, no TE Premium) with current projected draft selections provided by nflmockdraftdatabase.com/

QUARTERBACKS

QB1    (Tier 1)    Kenny Pickett    6-3    220    Pittsburgh (Round 1)
QB2    (Tier 1)    Malik Willis    6-1    215    Liberty (Round 1)🔺
QB3    (Tier 1)    Matt Corral    6-0    200    Ole Miss (Round 1)
QB4    (Tier 1)    Sam Howell    6-0    220    North Carolina (Round 1)
QB5    (Tier 2)    Carson Strong    6-4    215    Nevada (Round 2)
QB6    (Tier 2)    Desmond Ridder    6-4    215    Cincinnati (Round 2)
QB7    (Tier 3)    Bailey Zappe    6-1    220    Western Kentucky (Round 4)
QB8    (Tier 3)    Kaleb Eleby    6-1    210    Western Michigan (Round 5)
QB9    (Tier 3)    Jack Coan        6-3    221    Notre Dame (UDFA)
QB10    (Tier 3)    Cole Kelley    6-7    250    Southeastern Louisiana (UDFA)
QB11    (Tier 3)    Aqeel Glass    6-5    215    Alabama A&M (UDFA)
QB12    (Tier 3)    Brock Purdy    6-1    220    Iowa State (UDFA)
QB13    (Tier 3)    Skylar Thompson     6-2    219    Kansas State (UDFA)
QB14    (Tier 3)    EJ Perry        6-2    210    Brown (UDFA)
QB15    (Tier 4)    Eric Barriere    6-1    210    Eastern Washington (UDFA)
QB16    (Tier 4)    Chase Garbers    6-2    225    California (UDFA)
QB17    (Tier 4)    Dustin Crum    6-3    201    Kent State (UDFA)
QB18    (Tier 4)    Bryce Witt    6-4    235    Chowan (UDFA)
QB19    (Tier 4)    Geremy Hickbottom    6-4    209    Tennessee State (UDFA)
QB20    (Tier 4)    D’Eriq King    5-9    202    Miami (UDFA)

RUNNING BACKS

RB1    (Tier 1)    Breece Hall    6-1    215    Iowa State (Round 2)
RB2    (Tier 1)    Kenneth Walker III    5-10    210    Michigan State (Round 2)
RB3    (Tier 1)    Isaiah Spiller    6-1    225    Texas A&M (Round 2)
RB4    (Tier 2)    Kyren Williams    5-9    195    Notre Dame (Round 3)
RB5    (Tier 2)    Tyler Allgeier    5-11    220    BYU (Round 3)
RB6    (Tier 2)    Dameon Pierce    5-10    215    Florida (Round 4)🔺 
RB7    (Tier 2)    Rachaad White    6-2    210    Arizona State (Round 4)
RB8    (Tier 2)    Pierre Strong Jr.    5-11    202    South Dakota State (Round 4)🔺
RB9    (Tier 2)    Jerome Ford    5-11    210    Cincinnati (Round 4)
RB10    (Tier 2)    James Cook    5-11    190    Georgia (Round 4)
RB11    (Tier 3)    Tyler Badie    5-8    198    Missouri (Round 5)
RB12    (Tier 3)    Brian Robinson Jr.    6-1    225    Alabama (Round 3)
RB13    (Tier 3)    Zamir White    5-11    215    Georgia (Round 4)
RB14    (Tier 3)    Abram Smith    5-11    221    Baylor (Round 5)
RB15    (Tier 3)    Jerrion Ealy    5-8    190    Ole Miss (Round 5)
RB16    (Tier 3)    Hassan Haskins    6-1    220    Michigan (Round 4)
RB17    (Tier 4)    ZaQuandre White    6-2    205    South Carolina (Round 5)
RB18    (Tier 4)    Ty Chandler    6-0    210    North Carolina (Round 6)   
RB19    (Tier 4)    Kevin Harris    5-10    225    South Carolina (Round 7)
RB20    (Tier 4)    Zonovan Knight    5-11    210    North Carolina State (Round 6)
RB21    (Tier 5)    D’Vonte Price    6-1    198    Florida International (Round 4)
RB22    (Tier 5)    CJ Verdell    5-8    211    Oregon (Round 7)
RB23    (Tier 5)    Max Borghi    5-9    195    Washington State (UDFA)
RB24    (Tier 5)    Keaontay Ingram    5-11    225    USC (Round 6)
RB25    (Tier 5)    Sincere McCormick    5-9    200    UTSA (Round 6)
RB26    (Tier 5)    Tyler Goodson    5-10    198    Iowa (Round 7)
RB27    (Tier 5)    Ronnie Rivers    5-9     195    Fresno State (UDFA)
RB28    (Tier 5)    Trestan Ebner    5-11    215    Baylor (UDFA) 
RB29    (Tier 5)    Kennedy Brooks    5-11    216    Oklahoma (Round 7)
RB30    (Tier 5)    Jashaun Corbin    6-0    221    Florida State (Round 7)
RB31    (Tier 5)    TJ Pledger    5-9    196    Utah (UDFA)
RB32    (Tier 5)    Jaylen Warren    5-8    215    Oklahoma State (UDFA)
RB33    (Tier 5)    Leddie Brown    6-0    214    West Virginia (UDFA)
RB34    (Tier 5)    Shermari Jones    5-11    214    Coastal Carolina (UDFA)
RB35    (Tier 5)    Greg Bell        5-11    198    San Diego State (UDFA)
RB36    (Tier 5)    Master Teague    5-11    226    Ohio State (UDFA)
RB37    (Tier 5)    Bryant Koback    6-0    210    Toledo (UDFA)
RB38    (Tier 5)    Isaih Pacheco    5-11    215    Rutgers (UDFA)
RB39    (Tier 5)    DeAndre Torrey    5-7    199    North Texas (UDFA)
RB40    (Tier 5)    Jah-Maine Martin    5-9    220    North Carolina A&T (UDFA)
RB41    (Tier 5)    Ezra Gray        5-7    177    Alabama State (UDFA)
RB42    (Tier 5)    Tyrion Davis-Price    6-1    2320   LSU (UDFA)

WIDE RECEIVERS

WR1    (Tier 1)    Treylon Burks    6-3    225    Arkansas (Round 1)
WR2    (Tier 1)    Garrett Wilson    6-0    188    Ohio State (Round 1)
WR3    (Tier 1)    Drake London    6-5    210    USC (Round 1)
WR4    (Tier 1)    Jameson Williams    6-2    189    Alabama (Round 1)
WR5    (Tier 2)    George Pickens    6-3    200    Georgia (Round 2)
WR6    (Tier 2)    Chris Olave    6-1    188    Ohio State (Round 1)
WR7    (Tier 2)    David Bell    6-2    205    Purdue (Round 2)
WR8    (Tier 2)    Jahan Dotson    5-11    184    Penn State (Round 1)
WR9    (Tier 3)    Wan’Dale Robinson    5-8    185    Kentucky (Round 2)
WR10    (Tier 3)    Christian Watson    6-4    208    North Dakota State (Round 4)🔺
WR11    (Tier 3)    John Metchie III    6-0    195    Alabama (Round 3)
WR12    (Tier 3)    Jalen Tolbert    6-1    190    South Alabama (Round 2)
WR13    (Tier 3)    Justyn Ross    6-4    205    Clemson (Round 3)
WR14    (Tier 3)    Khalil Shakir    6-0    190    Boise State (Round 3)
WR15    (Tier 3)    Romeo Doubs    6-2    200    Nevada (Round 4)
WR16    (Tier 3)    Alec Pierce    6-3    213    Cincinnati (Round 3) 
WR17    (Tier 3)    Calvin Austin III    5-7    173    Memphis (Round 4)🔺
WR18    (Tier 3)    Kyle Phillips    5-10    186    UCLA (Round 5)🔺
WR19    (Tier 3)    Skyy Moore    5-10    195    Western Michigan (Round 4)
WR20    (Tier 4)    Erik Ezukanma    6-3    220    Texas Tech (Round 4)
WR21    (Tier 4)    Emeka Emezie    6-2    212    North Carolina State (UDFA)
WR22    (Tier 4)    Tyquan Thornton    6-3    177    Baylor (Round 6)
WR23    (Tier 4)    Dai’Jean Dixon    6-2    200    Nicholls State (Round 6)
WR24    (Tier 4)    Dontario Drummond    6-0    215    Ole Miss (Round 7)
WR25    (Tier 4)    Charleston Rambo    6-1    185    Miami (Round 7)🔺
WR26    (Tier 4)    Jaivon Heiligh    6-2    200    Coastal Carolina (Round 6)
WR27    (Tier 4)    Jerreth Sterns    5-9    195    Western Kentucky (UDFA) 
WR28    (Tier 4)    Bo Melton    5-10    191    Rutgers (Round 5)
WR29    (Tier 4)    Deven Thompkins    5-7    153    Utah State (UDFA) 
WR30    (Tier 4)    Ty Fryfogle    6-1    205    Indiana (Round 5)
WR31    (Tier 4)    Kevin Austin, Jr.    6-2    215    Notre Dame (UDFA)
WR32    (Tier 4)    Dareke Young    6-3    220    Lenoir-Rhyne (UDFA) 
WR33    (Tier 4)    Josh Johnson    5-10    176    Tulsa (UDFA)
WR34    (Tier 4)    Samori Toure    6-3    191    Nebraska (Round 7)
WR35    (Tier 4)    Danny Gray    6-1    182    SMU (Round 6)
WR36    (Tier 4)    Tre Turner    6-2    179    Virginia Tech (Round 7)
WR37    (Tier 4)    Velus Jones, Jr.    6-0    203    Tennessee (Round 6)
WR38    (Tier 4)    Malachi Carter    6-3    195    Georgia Tech (UDFA)
WR39    (Tier 4)    Jaquarii Roberson    6-1    182    Wake Forest (UDFA)
WR40    (Tier 4)    Makai Polk    6-2    200    Mississippi State (UDFA)
WR41    (Tier 4)    Taysir Mack    6-2    190    Pittsburgh (UDFA)
WR42    (Tier 4)    Reggie Roberson, Jr.    6-0    200    SMU (Round 6)
WR43    (Tier 4)    Marquis McClain    6-2    215    Southern (UDFA)
WR44    (Tier 4)    Jack Sorenson    6-0    195    Miami (Ohio) (UDFA)
WR45    (Tier 4)    Jequez Ezzard    5-10    195    Sam Houston State (UDFA)
WR46    (Tier 4)    Devon Williams    6-5    207    Oregon (UDFA)
WR47    (Tier 4)    Dee Anderson    6-5    220    Alabama A&M (UDFA)
WR48    (Tier 4)    Shemar Bridges    6-4    207    Fort Valley State (UDFA)

TIGHT ENDS

TE1    (Tier 1)    Trey McBride    6-4    260    Colorado State (Round 2)
TE2    (Tier 1)    Jalen Wydermyer    6-5    255    Texas A&M (Round 2)
TE3    (Tier 1)    Isaiah Likely    6-4    240    Coastal Carolina (Round 3)
TE4    (Tier 2)    Jeremy Ruckert    6-5    250    Ohio State (Round 3)   
TE5    (Tier 2)    Jelani Woods    6-7    275    Virginia (Round 5)🔺
TE6    (Tier 2)    Cade Otton    6-5    250    Washington (Round 3)
TE7    (Tier 2)    Greg Dulcich    6-3    245    UCLA (Round 4)🔺
TE8    (Tier 2)    Cole Turner    6-6    240    Nevada (Round 4)
TE9    (Tier 3)    Jake Ferguson    6-5    244    Wisconsin (Round 4)   
TE10   (Tier 3)    Charlie Kolar    6-6    256    Iowa State (Round 3)
TE11    (Tier 3)    Derrick Deese, Jr.    6-4    235    San José State (Round 7)
TE12    (Tier 3)    Lucas Krull    6-6    260    Pittsburgh (UDFA)
TE13    (Tier 3)    Grant Calcaterra    6-3    243    SMU (Round 7) 
TE14    (Tier 3)    Austin Allen    6-9    255    Nebraska (UDFA)
TE15    (Tier 3)    Chigoziem Okonkwo    6-2    245    Maryland (UDFA)
TE16    (Tier 3)    Teagan Quitoriano    6-6    259    Oregon State (UDFA) 
TE17    (Tier 3)    James Mitchell    6-3    255    Virginia Tech (Round 7)
TE18    (Tier 3)    Daniel Bellinger    6-4    252    San Diego State (Round 6) 
TE19    (Tier 3)    Curtis Hodges    6-8    244    Arizona State (UDFA)
TE20    (Tier 3)    Isaiah Macklin    6-5    215    North Carolina Central (UDFA)

MOCK ROOKIE DRAFT

ROUND ONE
1.01    RB1    (Tier 1)    Breece Hall            6-1    215    Iowa State (Round 2)
1.02    RB2    (Tier 1)    Kenneth Walker III    5-10    210    Michigan State (Round 2)
1.03    RB3    (Tier 1)    Isaiah Spiller            6-1    225    Texas A&M (Round 2)
1.04    WR1    (Tier 1)    Treylon Burks        6-3    225    Arkansas (Round 1)
1.05    WR2    (Tier 1)    Garrett Wilson        6-0    188    Ohio State (Round 1)
1.06    WR3    (Tier 1)    Drake London        6-5    210    USC (Round 1)
1.07    WR4    (Tier 1)    Jameson Williams    6-2    189    Alabama (Round 1)
1.08    WR5    (Tier 2)    George Pickens        6-3    200    Georgia (Round 2)
1.09    WR6    (Tier 2)    Chris Olave            6-1    188    Ohio State (Round 1)
1.10    WR7    (Tier 2)    David Bell            6-2    205    Purdue (Round 2)
1.11    WR8    (Tier 2)    Jahan Dotson            5-11    184    Penn State (Round 1)
1.12    RB4    (Tier 2)    Kyren Williams        5-9    195    Notre Dame (Round 3)

ROUND TWO
2.01    RB5    (Tier 2)    Tyler Allgeier            5-11    220    BYU (Round 3)
2.02    RB6    (Tier 2)    Dameon Pierce        5-10    215    Florida  (Round 4)
2.03    TE1    (Tier 1)    Trey McBride            6-4    260    Colorado State (Round 2)
2.04    RB7    (Tier 2)    Rachaad White        6-2    210    Arizona State (Round 4) 
2.05    WR9    (Tier 3)    Wan’Dale Robinson    5-8    185    Kentucky (Round 3) 
2.06    WR10    (Tier 3)    Christian Watson        6-4    208    North Dakota State (Round 4) 
2.07    RB8    (Tier 2)    Pierre Strong Jr.        5-11    202    South Dakota State (Round 4) 
2.08    RB9    (Tier 2)    Jerome Ford            5-11    210    Cincinnati (Round 4)
2.09    RB10    (Tier 2)    James Cook            5-11    190    Georgia (Round 4)
2.10    WR11    (Tier 3)    John Metchie III        6-0    195    Alabama (Round 3)
2.11    WR12    (Tier 3)    Jalen Tolbert            6-1    190    South Alabama (Round 2)
2.12    WR13    (Tier 3)    Justyn Ross            6-4    205    Clemson (Round 3)

ROUND THREE
3.01    WR14    (Tier 3)    Khalil Shakir            6-0    190    Boise State (Round 3)
3.02    WR15    (Tier 3)    Romeo Doubs            6-2    200    Nevada (Round 4)
3.03    TE2    (Tier 1)    Jalen Wydermyer        6-5    255    Texas A&M (Round 2)
3.04    QB2    (Tier 1)    Kenny Pickett            6-3    220    Pittsburgh (Round 1)
3.05    QB2    (Tier 1)    Malik Willis            6-1    215    Liberty  (Round 1)
3.06    QB3    (Tier 1)    Matt Corral            6-0    200    Ole Miss (Round 1)
3.07    QB4    (Tier 1)    Sam Howell            6-0    220    North Carolina (Round 1)
3.08    RB11    (Tier 3)    Tyler Badie            5-8    198    Missouri (Round 5) 
3.09    RB12    (Tier 3)    Brian Robinson Jr.    6-1    225    Alabama (Round 3)
3.10    RB13    (Tier 3)    Zamir White            5-11    215    Georgia (Round 4)
3.11    WR16    (Tier 3)    Alec Pierce            6-3    213    Cincinnati (Round 3) 
3.12    TE3    (Tier 1)    Isaiah Likely            6-4    240    Coastal Carolina (Round 3)

ROUND FOUR
4.01    RB14    (Tier 3)    Abram Smith            5-11    221    Baylor (Round 5)
4.02    WR17    (Tier 3)    Calvin Austin III        5-7    173    Memphis (Round 4)
4.03    QB5    (Tier 2)    Carson Strong            6-4    215    Nevada (Round 2)
4.04    QB6    (Tier 2)    Desmond Ridder        6-4    215    Cincinnati (Round 2)
4.05    WR18    (Tier 3)    Kyle Phillips            5-10    186    UCLA (Round 5)
4.06    WR19    (Tier 3)    Skyy Moore            5-10    195    Western Michigan (Round 4)
4.07    RB15    (Tier 4)    Jerrion Ealy            5-8    190    Ole Miss (Round 5)
4.08    WR20    (Tier 4)    Erik Ezukanma        6-3    220    Texas Tech (Round 4)
4.09    RB16    (Tier 3)    Hassan Haskins        6-1    220    Michigan (Round 4)
4.10    WR21    (Tier 4)    Emeka Emezie        6-2    212    North Carolina State (UDFA)
4.11    RB17    (Tier 4)    ZaQuandre White        6-2    205    South Carolina (Round 5)
4.12    TE4    (Tier 2)    Jeremy Ruckert        6-5    250    Ohio State (Round 3)

ROUND FIVE
5.01    RB18    (Tier 4)    Ty Chandler            6-0    210    North Carolina (Round 6)
5.02    RB19    (Tier 4)    Kevin Harris            5-10    225    South Carolina (Round 7)
5.03    WR22    (Tier 4)    Tyquan Thornton        6-3    177    Baylor (Round 6)
5.04    WR23    (Tier 4)    Dai’Jean Dixon        6-2    200    Nicholls State (Round 6)
5.05    RB20    (Tier 5)    Zonovan Knight        5-11    210    North Carolina State (Round 6)
5.06    TE5    (Tier 2)    Jelani Woods            6-7    275    Virginia (Round 5)
5.07    TE6    (Tier 2)    Cade Otton            6-5    250    Washington (Round 3)
5.08    WR24    (Tier 4)    Dontario Drummond    6-0    215    Ole Miss (Round 7)
5.09    RB21    (Tier 5)    D’Vonte Price        6-1    198    Florida International (Round 4)
5.10    RB22    (Tier 5)    CJ Verdell            5-8    211    Oregon (Round 7)
5.11    RB23    (Tier 5)    Max Borghi            5-9    195    Washington State (UDFA)
5.12    RB24    (Tier 5)    Keaontay Ingram        5-11    225    USC (Round 6)

I will post my updated board soon, factoring in the Combine results.

For now, here are my quick takes on how the Combine performances affect dynasty grades:

QB

Stock up: Desmond Ridder showed off his athleticism.  He may push his way up into the first round.  His dual-threat ability makes him an intriguing dynasty QB.  Malik Willis continues to look confident.  He is a developmental prospect, but he has the highest potential ceiling in this class.

Stock down: Carson Strong has a powerful arm, but he has not shown the accuracy NFL teams are seeking.  I expect Strong to have a good pro day workout, so don’t drop him far.  Much has been made about Pickett’s hand size, but he had a solid Combine otherwise.

RB

Stock up: Breece Hall cemented his status as the RB1, and likely as the Dynasty 1.01 in pretty much all formats.  Kenneth Walker ran well and looked comfortable catching the ball in drills.  Rachaad White, Pierre Strong and James Cook continue to make a push for day 2 status.  Zamir White really surprised me.

Stock down: Perhaps the biggest disappointment of the Combine was Kyren Williams.  I did not expect sub 4.5 speed, but his pedestrian 4.65 dud gives serious cause for concern.  Hopefully, he can redeem himself at his Pro Day workout.  For now, he has to drop significantly from RB4.

WR

Stock up: Christian Watson continues to push his way up draft boards.  I already had Watson rated pretty high on my board, but this performance will see him move up.  Alec Pierce had curiously departed the Senior Bowl early, raising some concerns, but he answered the call at the Combine.  He was one of the most impressive receivers on the day.  Skyy Moore continues to ascend draft boards.

Stock down: Wan’Dale Robinson checked in, as I expected, at 5'8".  I had hoped I was wrong.  David Bell was not expected to impress with his athleticism, but his disappointing numbers will cause his stock to drop a little.  

TE

Stock up: Jelani Woods continues to challenge for the top of this class.  He displayed excellent speed, especially given his mammoth size.  Chig Okonkwo opened some eyes with an impressive 4.52 forty.  Greg Dulcich continues to ascend draft boards.  He looked impressive in drills.

Stock down: This is a solid class of TE prospects, but many of them did not go through full athletic testing.  Jake Ferguson failed to capitalize on some momentum he built in Mobile.

Updated Post-Combine Rankings with 5-Round Dynasty PPR Draft (No SF, No TE Premium)

QUARTERBACK

QB1    (Tier 1)    Malik Willis    6-1    215    Liberty (Round 1)
QB2    (Tier 1)    Kenny Pickett    6-3    217    Pittsburgh (Round 1)
QB3    (Tier 1)    Matt Corral    6-2    212    Ole Miss (Round 1)
QB4    (Tier 2)    Sam Howell    6-1    218    North Carolina (Round 2)
QB5    (Tier 2)    Desmond Ridder    6-3    211    Cincinnati (Round 2)
QB6    (Tier 3)    Carson Strong    6-3    226    Nevada (Round 3)
QB7    (Tier 4)    Bailey Zappe    6-1    215    Western Kentucky (Round 4)
QB8    (Tier 4)    Kaleb Eleby    6-1    208    Western Michigan (Round 5)
QB9    (Tier 4)    Jack Coan    6-3    218    Notre Dame (Round 7)
QB10    (Tier 5)    Cole Kelley    6-7    249    Southeastern Louisiana (UDFA)
QB11    (Tier 5)    Brock Purdy    6-1    220    Iowa State (UDFA)
QB12    (Tier 5)    Skylar Thompson     6-2    219    Kansas State (UDFA)
QB13    (Tier 6)    Aqeel Glass    6-5    215    Alabama A&M (UDFA)
QB14    (Tier 6)    EJ Perry    6-2    210    Brown (UDFA)
QB15    (Tier 6)    Eric Barriere    6-1    210    Eastern Washington (UDFA)
QB16    (Tier 6)    Chase Garbers    6-2    225    California (UDFA)
QB17    (Tier 6)    Dustin Crum    6-3    201    Kent State (UDFA)
QB18    (Tier 6)    Bryce Witt    6-4    235    Chowan (UDFA)
QB19    (Tier 6)    Geremy Hickbottom    6-4    209    Tennessee State (UDFA)
QB20    (Tier 6)    D’Eriq King    5-9    202    Miami (UDFA) (Position Switch)

RUNNING BACK

RB1    (Tier 1)    Breece Hall    5-11    217    4.39    Iowa State (Round 2)
RB2    (Tier 1)    Kenneth Walker III    5-9    211    4.38    Michigan State (Round 2)
RB3    (Tier 2)    Isaiah Spiller    6-0    217    4.63    Texas A&M (Round 2)
RB4    (Tier 3)    James Cook    5-11    199    4.42    Georgia (Round 3)
RB5    (Tier 3)    Jerome Ford    5-11    210    4.46    Cincinnati (Round 4)
RB6    (Tier 3)    Rachaad White    6-0    214    4.48    Arizona State (Round 4)
RB7    (Tier 3)    Pierre Strong Jr.    5-11    207    4.37    South Dakota State (Round 4)
RB8    (Tier 3)    Kyren Williams    5-9    194    4.54    Notre Dame (Round 3)
RB9    (Tier 3)    Zamir White    6-0    214    4.40    Georgia (Round 5)
RB10    (Tier 4)    Dameon Pierce    5-10    218    4.59    Florida (Round 4)
RB11    (Tier 4)    Brian Robinson Jr.    6-2    225    4.53    Alabama (Round 4)
RB12    (Tier 4)    Tyler Badie    5-8    197    4.45    Missouri (Round 4)
RB13    (Tier 4)    Tyler Allgeier    5-11    224    4.60    BYU (Round 4)
RB14    (Tier 5)    Ty Chandler    5-11    204    4.38    North Carolina (Round 7)
RB15    (Tier 5)    Abram Smith    6-0    213    4.50    Baylor (Round 5)
RB16    (Tier 5)    Tyler Goodson    5-9    197    4.42    Iowa (Round 6)
RB17    (Tier 5)    Zonovan Knight    5-11    209    4.58    North Carolina State (Round 6)
RB18    (Tier 6)    Hassan Haskins    6-2    228    –    Michigan (Round 5)
RB19    (Tier 6)    D’Vonte Price    6-1    198        Florida International (Round 5)
RB20    (Tier 6)    Kevin Harris    5-10    221    –    South Carolina (Round 7)
RB21    (Tier 6)    Jerrion Ealy    5-8    189    4.52    Ole Miss (Round 6)
RB22    (Tier 6)    ZaQuandre White    6-2    205        South Carolina (Round 7)
RB23    (Tier 6)    Max Borghi    5-9    195    4.51    Washington State (UDFA)
RB24    (Tier 6)    Trestan Ebner    5-11    206    4.43    Baylor (UDFA)
RB25    (Tier 7)    CJ Verdell    5-8    211        Oregon (Round 7)
RB26    (Tier 7)    Keaontay Ingram    5-11    225        USC (UDFA)
RB27    (Tier 7)    Sincere McCormick    5-9    200        UTSA (Round 7)
RB28    (Tier 7)    Ronnie Rivers    5-9     195        Fresno State (Round 7)
RB29    (Tier 7)    Kennedy Brooks    5-11    216        Oklahoma (Round 7)
RB30    (Tier 7)    Jashaun Corbin    5-11    209    4.59    Florida State (UDFA)
RB31    (Tier 7)    TJ Pledger    5-9    196        Utah (UDFA)
RB32    (Tier 7)    Jaylen Warren    5-8    215        Oklahoma State (UDFA)
RB33    (Tier 7)    Leddie Brown    6-0    214        West Virginia (UDFA)
RB34    (Tier 7)    Shermari Jones    5-11    214        Coastal Carolina (UDFA)
RB35    (Tier 7)    Greg Bell    5-11    198        San Diego State (UDFA)
RB36    (Tier 7)    Master Teague    5-11    226        Ohio State (UDFA) ⇑
RB37    (Tier 7)    Bryant Koback    6-0    210        Toledo (UDFA)
RB38    (Tier 7)    Isaih Pacheco    5-11    215        Rutgers (UDFA) ⇑
RB39    (Tier 7)    DeAndre Torrey    5-7    199        North Texas (UDFA)
RB40    (Tier 7)    Jah-Maine Martin    5-9    220        North Carolina A&T (UDFA)

WIDE RECEIVER

WR1    (Tier 1)    Garrett Wilson    6-0    183    4.38    Ohio State (Round 1)
WR2    (Tier 1)    Treylon Burks    6-2    225    4.55    Arkansas (Round 1)
WR3    (Tier 1)    Drake London    6-4    219    –    USC (Round 1)
WR4    (Tier 1)    Jameson Williams    6-2    179    –    Alabama (Round 1)
WR5    (Tier 2)    Chris Olave    6-0    187    4.39    Ohio State (Round 1)
WR6    (Tier 2)    George Pickens    6-3    195    4.47    Georgia (Round 2)
WR7    (Tier 2)    Jahan Dotson    5-11    178    4.43    Penn State (Round 2)
WR8    (Tier 2)    Christian Watson    6-4    208    4.36    N. Dakota State (Round 2)
WR9    (Tier 3)    Skyy Moore    5-10    195    4.41    Western Michigan (Round 2)
WR10    (Tier 3)    Alec Pierce    6-3    211    4.41    Cincinnati (Round 3)
WR11    (Tier 3)    David Bell    6-1    212    4.65    Purdue (Round 3)
WR12    (Tier 3)    John Metchie III    5-11    187    –    Alabama (Round 3)
WR13    (Tier 3)    Khalil Shakir    6-0    196    4.43    Boise State (Round 3)
WR14    (Tier 3)    Jalen Tolbert    6-1    194    4.49    South Alabama (Round 3)
WR15    (Tier 3)    Justyn Ross    6-4    205    4.64    Clemson (Round 3)
WR16    (Tier 3)    Wan’Dale Robinson    5-8    178    4.44    Kentucky (Round 3)
WR17    (Tier 3)    Calvin Austin III    5-8    170    4.32    Memphis (Round 3)
WR18    (Tier 3)    Romeo Doubs    6-2    201    –     Nevada (Round 4)
WR19    (Tier 3)    Erik Ezukanma    6-2    209    4.53    Texas Tech (Round 7)
WR20    (Tier 4)    Tyquan Thornton    6-2    181    4.28    Baylor (Round 5)
WR21    (Tier 4)    Velus Jones, Jr.    6-0    204    4.31    Tennessee (Round 5)
WR22    (Tier 4)    Bo Melton    5-11    189    4.34    Rutgers (Round 5)
WR23    (Tier 4)    Kyle Philips    5-11    189    4.58    UCLA (Round 7)
WR24    (Tier 4)    Samori Toure    6-1    191    4.43    Nebraska (UDFA) ⇑
WR25 (Tier 5)    Tyshaun James    6-2    216    4.45    Central Connecticut (UDFA)
WR26    (Tier 5)    Emeka Emezie    6-2    212    4.62    North Carolina State (UDFA)
WR27    (Tier 5)    Dai’Jean Dixon    6-3    205    4.62    Nicholls State (Round 7)
WR28    (Tier 5)    Dontario Drummond    6-1    215    4.65    Ole Miss (Round 7)
WR29    (Tier 5)    Kevin Austin, Jr.    6-2    200    4.43    Notre Dame (UDFA) ⇑
WR30    (Tier 5)    Reggie Roberson, Jr.    5-11    192        SMU (Round 7)
WR31    (Tier 5)    Charleston Rambo    6-1    185        Miami (UDFA)
WR32    (Tier 5)    Makai Polk    6-3    195    4.59    Mississippi State (Round 7)
WR33    (Tier 5)    Jaivon Heiligh    6-2    200        Coastal Carolina (UDFA)
WR34    (Tier 5)    Jerreth Sterns    5-9    195        Western Kentucky (UDFA) 
WR35    (Tier 5)    Deven Thompkins    5-7    153        Utah State (UDFA) 
WR36    (Tier 5)    Ty Fryfogle    6-1    204    4.53    Indiana (UDFA)
WR37    (Tier 5)    Dareke Young    6-3    220        Lenoir-Rhyne (UDFA) ⇑
WR38    (Tier 5)    Josh Johnson    5-10    176        Tulsa (UDFA)
WR39    (Tier 5)    Danny Gray    6-1    182        SMU (Round 6) ⇑
WR40    (Tier 5)    Tre Turner    6-2    179        Virginia Tech (Round 6)
WR41    (Tier 5)    Malachi Carter    6-3    195        Georgia Tech (UDFA)
WR42    (Tier 5)    Jaquarii Roberson    6-1    182        Wake Forest (UDFA)
WR43    (Tier 6)    Dennis Houston    6-1    198    4.45    Western Illinois (UDFA) ⇑
WR44    (Tier 6)    Isaiah Weston    6-4    214    4.42    Northern Iowa (Round 7) ⇑
WR45    (Tier 6)    Taysir Mack    6-2    190        Pittsburgh (UDFA)
WR46    (Tier 6)    Marquis McClain    6-2    215        Southern (UDFA)
WR47    (Tier 6)    Jack Sorenson    6-0    195        Miami (Ohio) (UDFA)
WR48    (Tier 6)    Jequez Ezzard    5-10    195        Sam Houston State (UDFA)
WR49    (Tier 6)    Devon Williams    6-5    210    4.65    Oregon (UDFA)
WR50    (Tier 6)    Dee Anderson    6-5    220        Alabama A&M (UDFA)
WR51    (Tier 6)    Shemar Bridges    6-4    207        Fort Valley State (UDFA)
WR52    (Tier 6)    Calvin Jackson, Jr.    5-10    194    4.52    Washington State (UDFA)

TIGHT END

TE1    (Tier 1)    Trey McBride    6-4    246    4.54    Colorado State (Round 2)
TE2    (Tier 1)    Jelani Woods    6-7    259    4.61    Virginia (Round 4)
TE3    (Tier 2)    Greg Dulcich    6-4    243    4.69    UCLA (Round 3)
TE4    (Tier 2)    Chigoziem Okonkwo     6-3    238    4.52    Maryland (Round 6)
TE5    (Tier 3)    Cade Otton    6-5    247    –    Washington (Round 3)
TE6    (Tier 3)    Isaiah Likely    6-5    238    4.80    Coastal Carolina (Round 3)
TE7    (Tier 3)    Jeremy Ruckert    6-5    250    –    Ohio State (Round 3)
TE8    (Tier 3)    Charlie Kolar    6-7    252    –    Iowa State (Round 4)
TE9    (Tier 3)    Jalen Wydermyer    6-4    255    5.03    Texas A&M (Round 3)
TE10    (Tier 4)    Grant Calcaterra    6-4    241    4.62    SMU (Round 6)
TE11    (Tier 4)    Cole Turner    6-6    246    4.76    Nevada (Round 5)
TE12    (Tier 4)    Jake Ferguson    6-5    250    4.81    Wisconsin (Round 5)
TE13    (Tier 5)    Derrick Deese, Jr.    6-4    235        San José State (Round 5)
TE14    (Tier 5)    Lucas Krull    6-6    260        Pittsburgh (Round 6)
TE15    (Tier 5)    Austin Allen    6-8    253    4.83    Nebraska (UDFA)
TE16    (Tier 5)    Teagan Quitoriano    6-6    259        Oregon State (UDFA) ⇑
TE17    (Tier 5)    James Mitchell    6-3    255        Virginia Tech (Round 6)
TE18    (Tier 5)    Daniel Bellinger    6-4    252        San Diego State (Round 5) ⇓
TE19    (Tier 5)    Curtis Hodges    6-8    244        Arizona State (UDFA)
TE20    (Tier 5)    Isaiah Macklin    6-5    215        North Carolina Central (UDFA)
TE21    (Tier 5)    Jeremiah Hall    6-2    239        Oklahoma (UDFA)
TE22    (Tier 5)    Gerrit Prince    6-4    239        UAB (UDFA)

MOCK ROOKIE DRAFT

ROUND ONE
1.01    RB1    (Tier 1)    Breece Hall (Iowa State)
1.02    RB2    (Tier 1)    Kenneth Walker III (Michigan State)
1.03    WR1    (Tier 1)    Garrett Wilson (Ohio State)
1.04    WR2    (Tier 1)    Treylon Burks (Arkansas)
1.05    WR3    (Tier 1)    Drake London (USC)
1.06    WR4    (Tier 1)    Jameson Williams (Alabama)
1.07    WR5    (Tier 2)    Chris Olave (Ohio State)
1.08    WR6    (Tier 2)    George Pickens (Georgia)
1.09    WR7    (Tier 2)    Jahan Dotson (Penn State)
1.10    RB3    (Tier 2)    Isaiah Spiller (Texas A&M)
1.11    WR8    (Tier 2)    Christian Watson (ND State)
1.12    WR9    (Tier 3)    Skyy Moore (Western Michigan)

ROUND TWO
2.01    RB4    (Tier 3)    James Cook (Georgia)
2.02    RB5    (Tier 3)    Jerome Ford (Cincinnati)
2.03    WR10    (Tier 3)    Alec Pierce (Cincinnati)
2.04    RB6    (Tier 3)    Rachaad White (Arizona State)
2.05    RB7    (Tier 3)    Pierre Strong Jr. (SD State)
2.06    QB1    (Tier 1)    Malik Willis (Liberty)
2.07    WR11    (Tier 3)    David Bell (Purdue)
2.08    RB8    (Tier 3)    Kyren Williams (Notre Dame)
2.09    RB9    (Tier 3)    Zamir White (Georgia)
2.10    WR12    (Tier 3)    John Metchie III (Alabama)
2.11    TE1    (Tier 1)    Trey McBride (Colorado State)
2.12    TE2    (Tier 1)    Jelani Woods (Virginia)

ROUND THREE
3.01    WR13    (Tier 3)    Khalil Shakir (Boise State)
3.02    WR14    (Tier 3)    Jalen Tolbert (South Alabama)
3.03    WR15    (Tier 3)    Justyn Ross (Clemson)
3.04    RB10    (Tier 4)    Dameon Pierce (Florida)
3.05    QB2    (Tier 1)    Kenny Pickett (Pittsburgh)
3.06    QB3    (Tier 1)    Matt Corral (Ole Miss)
3.07    RB11    (Tier 4)    Brian Robinson Jr. (Alabama)
3.08    WR16    (Tier 3)    Wan’Dale Robinson (Kentucky)
3.09    WR17    (Tier 3)    Calvin Austin III (Memphis)
3.10    RB12    (Tier 4)    Tyler Badie (Missouri)
3.11    RB13    (Tier 4)    Tyler Allgeier (BYU)
3.12    TE3    (Tier 2)    Greg Dulcich (UCLA)

ROUND FOUR
4.01    TE4    (Tier 2)    Chigoziem Okonkwo (Maryland)
4.02    WR18    (Tier 3)    Romeo Doubs (Nevada)
4.03    WR19    (Tier 3)    Erik Ezukanma (Texas Tech)
4.04    QB4    (Tier 2)    Sam Howell (North Carolina)
4.05    QB5    (Tier 2)    Desmond Ridder (Cincinnati)
4.06    WR20    (Tier 4)    Tyquan Thornton (Baylor)
4.07    WR21    (Tier 4)    Velus Jones, Jr. (Tennessee)
4.08    WR22    (Tier 4)    Bo Melton (Rutgers)
4.09    RB14    (Tier 5)    Ty Chandler (North Carolina)
4.10    RB15    (Tier 5)    Abram Smith (Baylor)
4.11    RB16    (Tier 5)    Tyler Goodson (Iowa) 
4.12    RB17    (Tier 5)    Zonovan Knight (NC State)

ROUND FIVE
5.01    RB18    (Tier 6)    Hassan Haskins (Michigan)
5.02    RB19    (Tier 6)    D’Vonte Price (Florida International)
5.03    RB20    (Tier 6)    Kevin Harris (South Carolina)
5.04    QB6    (Tier 3)    Carson Strong (Nevada)
5.05    RB19    (Tier 6)    Jerrion Ealy (Ole Miss)
5.06    WR23    (Tier 4)    Kyle Philips (UCLA)
5.07    WR24    (Tier 4)    Samori Toure (Nebraska)
5.08    RB22    (Tier 6)    ZaQuandre White (South Carolina)
5.09    TE5    (Tier 3)    Cade Otton (Washington)
5.10    QB7    (Tier 4)    Bailey Zappe (Western Kentucky)
5.11    RB23    (Tier 6)    Max Borghi (Washington State)
5.12    RB24    (Tier 6)    Trestan Ebner (Baylor)

CRAZY EARLY 2023 DYNASTY PPR ROOKIE DRAFT RANKINGS
(Non Superflex) (No TE Premium)​

This is extremely early, and will change drastically in the months to come, but I find it helps to start with an end-of-season baseline to adjust from. If you notice any glaring omissions, let me know. I have tried to assess who is staying in school, and who is departing for the NFL, but some of those decisions have not yet been made.

ROUND ONE
1.01 RB1 (Tier 1) Bijan Robinson 6-0 220 Texas (Round 1)
1.02 RB2 (Tier 2) Jahmyr Gibbs 5-11 200 Alabama (Round 1-2)
1.03 WR1 (Tier 1) Jaxon Smith-Njigba 6-1 200 Ohio State (Round 1)
1.04 WR2 (Tier 1) Jordan Addison 6-0 170 USC (Round 1)
1.05 WR3 (Tier 1) Quentin Johnston 6-4 215 TCU (Round 1)
1.06 RB3 (Tier 3) Sean Tucker 5-10 205 Syracuse (Round 3)
1.07 RB4 (Tier 3) Zach Evans 6-0 205 Ole Miss (Round 3)
1.08 WR4 (Tier 2) Rashee Rice 6-2 203 SMU (Round 2)
1.09 WR5 (Tier 2) Josh Downs 5-10 175 N. Carolina (Round 2)
1.10 WR6 (Tier 2) Kayshon Boutte 6-0 205 LSU (Round 3)
1.11 TE1 (Tier 1) Michael Mayer 6-4 265 Notre Dame (Round 1)
1.12 WR7 (Tier 2) Jalin Hyatt 6-0 180 Tennessee (Round 1)

ROUND TWO
2.01 RB5 (Tier 3) Zach Charbonnet 6-1 220 UCLA (Round 3)
2.02 RB6 (Tier 3) Blake Corum 5-8 210 Michigan (Round 3)
2.03 QB1 (Tier 1) Bryce Young 6-0 194 Alabama (Round 1)
2.04 QB2 (Tier 1) C.J. Stroud 6-3 218 Ohio State (Round 1)
2.05 RB7 (Tier 4) Devon Achane 5-9 185 Texas A&M (Round 2)
2.06 RB8 (Tier 4) Kendre Miller 6-0 220 TCU (Round 5)
2.07 RB9 (Tier 4) Tank Bigsby 6-0 213 Auburn (Round 4)
2.08 WR8 (Tier 3) Zay Flowers 5-10 172 Boston College (Round 2)
2.09 WR9 (Tier 3) Cedric Tillman 6-3 215 Tennessee (Round 2)
2.10 RB10 (Tier 4) Mohamed Ibrahim 5-10 210 Minnesota (Round 5)
2.11 RB11 (Tier 4) Israel Abanikanda 5-11 215 Pittsburgh (Round 5)
2.12 QB3 (Tier 2) Will Levis 6-3 232 Kentucky (Round 1)

ROUND THREE
3.01 TE2 (Tier 2) Dalton Kincaid 6-4 240 Utah (Round 2)
3.02 QB4 (Tier 2) Anthony Richardson 6-4 232 Florida (Round 1)
3.03 WR10 (Tier 4) Marvin Mims, Jr. 5-11 184 Oklahoma (Round 4)
3.04 RB12 (Tier 5) Kenny McIntosh 6-1 210 Georgia (Round 4)
3.05 RB13 (Tier 5) Deuce Vaughn 5-6 176 Kansas State (Round 5)
3.06 WR11 (Tier 4) Xavier Hutchinson 6-3 205 Iowa State (Round 4)
3.07 RB14 (Tier 5) Chase Brown 5-11 205 Illinois (Round 4)
3.08 WR13 (Tier 4) Parker Washington 5-10 215 Penn State (Round 3)
3.09 RB15 (Tier 5) Eric Gray 5-10 211 Oklahoma (Round 4)
3.10 WR12 (Tier4) Rakim Jarrett 6-0 190 Maryland (Round 4)
3.11 WR14 (Tier 5) Dontayvion Wicks 6-2 208 Virginia (Round 4)
3.12 WR15 (Tier 5) A.T. Perry 6-5 205 Wake Forest (Round 4)

ROUND FOUR
4.01 WR16 (Tier 5) Ronnie Bell 6-0 190 Michigan (Round 6)
4.02 RB16 (Tier 6) DeWayne McBride 5-11 215 UAB (Round 4)
4.03 WR17 (Tier 5) Rome Odunze 6-3 201 Washington (Round 5)
4.04 TE3 (Tier 3) Darnell Washington 6-7 270 Georgia (Round 2)
4.05 TE4 (Tier 3) Sam LaPorta 6-4 249 Iowa (Round 2)
4.06 TE5 (Tier 3) Luke Musgrave 6-6 250 Oregon State (Round 2)
4.07 QB5 (Tier 3) Hendon Hooker 6-4 218 Tennessee (Round 2) ⛑️
4.08 WR18 (Tier 5) Jayden Reed 6-0 185 Michigan State (Round 6)
4.09 WR19 (Tier 5) Jonathan Mingo 6-2 225 Ole Miss (Round 5)
4.10 WR20 (Tier 5) Charlie Jones 6-0 188 Purdue (Round 5)
4.11 WR21 (Tier 5) Dontay Demus Jr. 6-4 215 Maryland (Round 5)
4.12 RB17 (Tier 6) Chris Rodriguez Jr. 5-11 224 Kentucky (Round 6)

ROUND FIVE
5.01 TE6 (Tier 4) Tucker Kraft 6-5 255 S. Dakota State (Round 4)
5.02 WR22 (Tier 6) Nathaniel Dell 5-10 165 Houston (Round 3)
5.03 WR23 (Tier 6) Jadon Haselwood 6-3 213 Arkansas (Round 6)
5.04 QB6 (Tier 4) Jaren Hall 6-1 205 BYU (Round 3)
5.05 RB18 (Tier 7) Tyjae Spears 5-10 195 Tulane (Round 7)
5.06 RB19 (Tier 7) Roschon Johnson 6-2 223 Texas (Round 4)
5.07 QB7 (Tier 4) Tanner McKee 6-6 230 Stanford (Round 3)
5.08 QB9 (Tier 4) Spencer Rattler 6-1 215 South Carolina (Round 4)
5.09 WR24 (Tier 6) Zakhari Franklin 6-1 185 UTSA (Round 7)
5.10 WR25 (Tier 6) Trey Palmer 6-1 190 Nebraska (Round 6)
5.11 RB20 (Tier 7) Travis Dye 5-10 200 USC (UDFA) ⛑️
5.12 RB21 (Tier 7) Keaton Mitchell 5-9 184 E. Carolina (Round 7)

Last edited:
1/18/2023 Updated Rankings:
(Non Superflex) (No TE Premium)

ROUND ONE
1.02 RB2 (Tier 2) Jahmyr Gibbs 5-11 200 Alabama (Round 1-2)
1.06 RB3 (Tier 3) Zach Charbonnet 6-1 220 UCLA (Round 2)
1.07 RB4 (Tier 3) Sean Tucker 5-10 205 Syracuse (Round 4)
1.08 WR4 (Tier 2) Kayshon Boutte 6-0 205 LSU (Round 2)
1.09 RB5 (Tier 3) Devon Achane 5-9 185 Texas A&M (Round 3)
1.10 WR5 (Tier 2) Rashee Rice 6-2 203 SMU (Round 2)
1.11 WR6 (Tier 2) Josh Downs 5-10 175 N. Carolina (Round 2)
1.12 TE1 (Tier 1) Michael Mayer 6-4 265 Notre Dame (Round 1)

ROUND TWO
2.01 RB6 (Tier 3) Zach Evans 6-0 205 Ole Miss (Round 3)
2.02 WR7 (Tier 2) Zay Flowers 5-10 172 Boston College (Round 2)
2.03 QB1 (Tier 1) Bryce Young 6-0 194 Alabama (Round 1)
2.04 WR8 (Tier 2) Jalin Hyatt 6-0 180 Tennessee (Round 1)
2.05 RB7 (Tier 4) Kendre Miller 6-0 220 TCU (Round 5)
2.06 RB8 (Tier 4) Tank Bigsby 6-0 213 Auburn (Round 4)
2.07 WR9 (Tier 3) Cedric Tillman 6-3 215 Tennessee (Round 2)
2.08 QB2 (Tier 2) C.J. Stroud 6-3 218 Ohio State (Round 1)
2.09 RB9 (Tier 4) Chase Brown 5-11 205 Illinois (Round 3)
2.10 QB3 (Tier 3) Will Levis 6-3 232 Kentucky (Round 1)
2.11 RB10 (Tier 5) Mohamed Ibrahim 5-10 210 Minnesota (Round 5)
2.12 RB11 (Tier 5) Israel Abanikanda 5-11 215 Pittsburgh (Round 5)

ROUND THREE
3.01 TE2 (Tier 2) Dalton Kincaid 6-4 240 Utah (Round 2)
3.02 QB4 (Tier 3) Anthony Richardson 6-4 232 Florida (Round 1)
3.03 WR10 (Tier 4) Charlie Jones 6-0 188 Purdue (Round 5)
3.04 RB12 (Tier 5) Kenny McIntosh 6-1 210 Georgia (Round 3)
3.05 RB13 (Tier 5) Deuce Vaughn 5-6 176 Kansas State (Round 5)
3.06 WR11 (Tier 4) Xavier Hutchinson 6-3 205 Iowa State (Round 4)
3.07 WR12 (Tier 4) Marvin Mims, Jr. 5-11 184 Oklahoma (Round 4)
3.08 WR13 (Tier 4) Parker Washington 5-10 215 Penn State (Round 3)
3.09 RB14 (Tier 5) Eric Gray 5-10 211 Oklahoma (Round 4)
3.10 WR14 (Tier4) Rakim Jarrett 6-0 190 Maryland (Round 4)
3.11 WR15 (Tier 5) Dontayvion Wicks 6-2 208 Virginia (Round 4)
3.12 WR16 (Tier 5) A.T. Perry 6-5 205 Wake Forest (Round 4)

ROUND FOUR
4.01 RB15 (Tier 6) DeWayne McBride 5-11 215 UAB (Round 4)
4.02 WR17 (Tier 5) Ronnie Bell 6-0 190 Michigan (Round 6)
4.03 TE3 (Tier 3) Darnell Washington 6-7 270 Georgia (Round 2)
4.04 TE4 (Tier 3) Sam LaPorta 6-4 249 Iowa (Round 2)
4.05 TE5 (Tier 3) Luke Musgrave 6-6 250 Oregon State (Round 2)
4.06 QB5 (Tier 4) Hendon Hooker 6-4 218 Tennessee (Round 2)
4.07 WR18 (Tier 5) Jayden Reed 6-0 185 Michigan State (Round 6)
4.08 RB16 (Tier 6) Tyjae Spears 5-10 195 Tulane (Round 7)
4.09 WR19 (Tier 5) Jonathan Mingo 6-2 225 Ole Miss (Round 5)
4.10 WR20 (Tier 5) Dontay Demus Jr. 6-4 215 Maryland (Round 5)
4.11 RB17 (Tier 6) Roschon Johnson 6-2 223 Texas (Round 4)
4.12 TE6 (Tier 4) Tucker Kraft 6-5 255 S. Dakota State (Round 4)

ROUND FIVE
5.01 WR21 (Tier 6) Nathaniel Dell 5-10 165 Houston (Round 3)
5.02 RB18 (Tier 7) Chris Rodriguez Jr. 5-11 224 Kentucky (Round 6)
5.03 WR22 (Tier 6) Jadon Haselwood 6-3 213 Arkansas (Round 6)
5.04 QB6 (Tier 5) Jaren Hall 6-1 205 BYU (Round 3)
5.05 QB7 (Tier 5) Tanner McKee 6-6 230 Stanford (Round 3)
5.06 WR23 (Tier 6) Trey Palmer 6-1 190 Nebraska (Round 6)
5.07 WR24 (Tier 6) Andrei Iosivas 6-3 200 Princeton (Round 5)
5.08 WR25 (Tier 6) Puka Nacua 6-2 205 BYU (Round 6)
5.09 WR26 (Tier 6) Zakhari Franklin 6-1 185 UTSA (Round 7)
5.10 WR27 (Tier 6) Elijah Higgins 6-3 234 Stanford (Round 6)
5.11 RB19 (Tier 7) Travis Dye 5-10 200 USC (UDFA)
5.12 RB20 (Tier 7) Keaton Mitchell 5-9 184 E. Carolina (Round 7)

1/27/2023 Updated Rankings (w/stats)
DYNASTY PPR ROOKIE DRAFT RANKINGS
(Start 1 QB, no SF) (No TE Premium)

PART ONE, ROUNDS 1-3

ROUND ONE

2022 Stats: 1,580 yards/6.1 ypc/18 TDs | 19 rec/314 yards/2 TDs

1.02 RB2 (Tier 2) Jahmyr Gibbs 5-11 200 Alabama (Round 1)
2022 Stats: 926 yards/6.1 ypc/7 TDs | 44 rec/444 yards/3 TDs
2021 Stats: 95 rec./1,606 yards/9 TDs
2022 Stats: 59 rec./875 yards/8 TDs (Injury Interrupted)
2021 Stats: 100 rec./1,593 yards/17 TDs (Pitt)

2022 Stats: 60 rec./1,069 yards/6 TDs

2022 Stats: 1,060 yards/5.1 ypc/11 TDs | 26 rec/254 yards/2 TDs
2021 Stats: 1,496 yards/6.1 ypc/12 TDs | 20 rec/255 yards/2 TDs

1.07 RB4 (Tier 3) Zach Charbonnet 6-1 220 UCLA (Round 2)
2022 Stats: 1,359 yards/7.0 ypc/14 TDs | 37 rec/321 yards/0 TDs
2021 Stats: 1,137 yards/5.6 ypc/13 TDs | 24 rec/197 yards/2 TDs

2022 stats: 48 rec/538 yds/2 TDs
2021 stats: 38 rec/509 yds/9 TDs (Injury shortened)
2020 stats: 45 rec/735 yds/5 TDs (Freshman season)

2022 Stats: 1,102 yards/5.6 ypc/8 TDs | 36 rec/196 yards/3 TDs
2021 Stats: 910 yards/7.0 ypc/9 TDs | 24 rec/261 yards/1 TD (timeshare)

1.10 WR5 (Tier 2) Josh Downs 5-10 175 N. Carolina (Round 2)
2022 stats: 94 rec/1,029 yds/11 TDs (Injury Interrupted)
2022 stats: 67 rec/809 yds/9 TDs
2021 stats: 71 rec/840 yds/7 TDs

1.12 WR6 (Tier 2) Rashee Rice 6-2 203 SMU (Round 2)
2022 stats: 96 rec./1,355 yds./10 TDs

ROUND TWO
2.01 WR7 (Tier 2) Zay Flowers 5-10 172 Boston College (Round 2)

2022 stats: 78 rec/1,077 yds/12 TDs
2.02 QB1 (Tier 1) Bryce Young 6-0 194 Alabama (Round 1)
2022 Stats: 3,328 yards/32 TDs/5 Int.
2021 Stats: 4,872 yards/47 TDs/11 Int.

2.03 WR8 (Tier 2) Jalin Hyatt 6-0 180 Tennessee (Round 2)
2022 stats: 67 rec/1,267 yds/15 TDs
2021 stats: 21 rec/226 yds/2 TDs

2022 Stats: 3,688 yards/41 TDs/6 Int.
2021 Stats: 4,435 yards/44 TDs/6 Int.

2.05 RB6 (Tier 4) Kendre Miller 6-0 220 TCU (Round 6)
2022 Stats: 1,399 yards/6.2 ypc/17 TDs | 16 rec/166 yards/0 TDs
2.06 RB7 (Tier 4) Zach Evans 6-0 205 Ole Miss (Round 3)
2022 Stats: 936 yards/6.5 ypc/9 TDs | 12 rec/119 yards/1 TD
2021 Stats: 648 yards/7.0 ypc/5 TDs | 10 rec/130 yards/1 TD

2.07 RB8 (Tier 4) Tank Bigsby 6-0 213 Auburn (Round 4)
2022 Stats: 970 yards/5.4 ypc/10 TDs | 30 rec/180 yards/0 TDs
2021 Stats: 1,099 yards/4.9 ypc/10 TDs | 21 rec/184 yards/0 TDs

2.08 WR9 (Tier 3) Cedric Tillman 6-3 215 Tennessee (Round 3)
2021 stats: 64 rec/1,081 yds/12 TDs
2.09 WR10 (Tier 3) Xavier Hutchinson 6-3 205 Iowa State (Round 3)
2022 stats: 107 rec/1,171 yds/6 TDs
2021 stats: 83 rec/987 yds/5 TDs

2.10 TE2 (Tier 2) Dalton Kincaid 6-4 240 Utah (Round 2)
2022 stats: 70 rec/890 yds/8 TDs
2021 stats: 36 rec/510 yds/8 TDs

2.11 QB3 (Tier 2) Anthony Richardson 6-4 232 Florida (Round 1)
2022 Stats: Pass: 2,549 yards/17 TDs/9 Int.| Rush: 654 yards/9 TDs
2.12 QB4 (Tier 2) Will Levis 6-3 232 Kentucky (Round 1)
2022 Stats: 2,406 yards/19 TDs/10 Int.
2021 Stats: 2,826 yards/24 TDs/13 Int.

ROUND THREE
3.01 RB9 (Tier 4) Chase Brown 5-11 205 Illinois (Round 4)

2022 Stats: 1,643 yards/5.0 ypc/10 TDs | 27 rec/240 yards/3 TDs
2021 Stats: 1,005 yards/5.9 ypc/5 TDs | 14 rec/142 yards/0 TDs

3.02 WR11 (Tier 3) Marvin Mims, Jr. 5-11 184 Oklahoma (Round 3)
2022 stats: 54 rec/1,083 yds/6 TDs

3.03 RB10 (Tier 5) Israel Abanikanda 5-11 215 Pittsburgh (Round 5)
2022 Stats: 1,431 yards/6.0 ypc/20 TDs | 12 rec/146 yards/1 TD
3.04 RB11 (Tier 5) Eric Gray 5-10 211 Oklahoma (Round 5)
2022 Stats: 1,366 yards/6.4 ypc/11 TDs | 33 rec/229 yards/0 TDs
3.05 RB12 (Tier 5) Mohamed Ibrahim 5-10 210 Minnesota (Round 6)
2022 Stats: 1,665 yards/5.2 ypc/20 TDs | 7 rec/50 yards/0 TDs
3.06 RB13 (Tier 5) Deuce Vaughn 5-6 176 Kansas State (Round 4)
2022 Stats: 1,558 yards/5.3 ypc/9 TDs | 42 rec/378 yards/3 TDs
2021 Stats: 1,404 yards/6.0 ypc/18 TDs | 49 rec/468 yards/4 TDs

3.07 TE3 (Tier 3) Luke Musgrave 6-6 250 Oregon State (Round 2)
2022 stats: 11 rec/169 yds/1 TD (Injury shortened)
2021 stats: 22 rec/304 yds/1 TD (Injury shortened)

3.08 WR12 (Tier 4) Parker Washington 5-10 215 Penn State (Round 3)
2022 stats: 46 rec/611 yds/2 TDs
2021 stats: 64 rec/820 yds/4 TDs

3.09 RB14 (Tier 5) Kenny McIntosh 6-1 210 Georgia (Round 4)
2022 Stats: 829 yards/5.5 ypc/10 TDs | 43 rec/504 yards/2 TDs
3.10 WR13 (Tier4) Dontayvion Wicks 6-2 208 Virginia (Round 4)
2022 stats: 30 rec/430 yds/2 TDs (Injury shortened)
2021 stats: 57 rec/1,203 yds/9 TDs

3.11 RB15 (Tier 5) DeWayne McBride 5-11 215 UAB (Round 4)
2022 Stats: 1,713 yards/7.4 ypc/19 TDs | 2 rec/10 yards/0 TDs
2021 Stats: 1,371 yards/6.7 ypc/13 TDs | 3 rec/19 yards/0 TDs

3.12 WR14 (Tier 4) Charlie Jones 6-0 188 Purdue (Round 6)
2022 stats: 110 rec/1,361 yds/12 TDs

Last edited:
PART TWO, ROUNDS 4-5

ROUND FOUR
4.01 QB5 (Tier 3) Hendon Hooker 6-4 218 Tennessee (Round 3)

2022 Stats: Pass: 3,135 yards/27 TDs/2 Int.| Rush: 430 yards/5 TDs
2021 Stats: Pass: 2,945 yards/31 TDs/3 Int.| Rush: 620 yards/5 TDs

4.02 WR15 (Tier 5) A.T. Perry 6-5 205 Wake Forest (Round 4)
2022 stats: 81 rec/1,096 yds/11 TDs
2021 stats: 71 rec/1,293 yds/15 TDs

4.03 WR16 (Tier 5) Puka Nacua 6-2 205 BYU (Round 4)
2022 stats: 48 rec/625 yds/5 TDs
2021 stats: 43 rec/805 yds/6 TDs

4.04 TE4 (Tier 4) Darnell Washington 6-7 270 Georgia (Round 2)
2022 stats: 28 rec/454 yds/2 TDs
2021 stats: 10 rec/154 yds/1 TD

4.05 TE5 (Tier 4) Sam LaPorta 6-4 249 Iowa (Round 3)
2022 stats: 58 rec/657 yds/1 TD
2021 stats: 53 rec/670 yds/3 TDs

4.06 RB16 (Tier 6) Tyjae Spears 5-10 195 Tulane (Round 5)
2022 Stats: 1,581 yards/6.9 ypc/19 TDs | 22 rec/256 yards/2 TDs
2021 Stats: 863 yards/6.7 ypc/9 TDs | 19 rec/145 yards/0 TDs

4.07 TE6 (Tier 4) Tucker Kraft 6-5 255 S. Dakota State (Round 4)
2022 stats: 27 rec/348 yds/3 TDs (Injury interrupted)
2021 stats: 65 rec/773 yds/6 TDs

4.08 WR17 (Tier 5) Jayden Reed 6-0 185 Michigan State (Round 5)
2022 stats: 55 rec/636 yds/5 TDs (Injury interrupted)
2021 stats: 59 rec/1,026 yds/10 TDs

4.09 WR18 (Tier 5) Nathaniel Dell 5-10 165 Houston (Round 3)
2022 stats: 109 rec/1,398 yds/17 TDs
2021 stats: 90 rec/1,329 yds/12 TDs

4.10 RB17 (Tier 6) Roschon Johnson 6-2 223 Texas (Round 5)
2022 Stats: 554 yards/6.0 ypc/5 TDs | 14 rec/128 yards/1 TDs (Timeshare)
2021 Stats: 569 yards/5.9 ypc/5 TDs | 11 rec/83 yards/0 TDs (Timeshare)

4.11 WR19 (Tier 6) Trey Palmer 6-1 190 Nebraska (Round 5)
2022 stats: 71 rec/1,043 yds/9 TDs
4.12 WR20 (Tier 6) Zakhari Franklin 6-1 185 UTSA (Round 7)
2022 stats: 93 rec/1,137 yds/15 TDs
2021 stats: 81 rec/1,027 yds/12 TDs

ROUND FIVE
5.01 WR21 (Tier 6) Andrei Iosivas 6-3 200 Princeton (Round 7)
2022 stats: 66 rec/943 yds/7 TDs
2021 stats: 41 rec/703 yds/5 TDs

5.02 QB6 (Tier 4) Jaren Hall 6-1 205 BYU (Round 3)
2022 Stats: Pass: 3,171 yards/31 TDs/6 Int.| Rush: 346 yards/3 TDs
2021 Stats: Pass: 2,583 yards/20 TDs/5 Int.| Rush: 307 yards/3 TDs

5.03 WR22 (Tier 6) Rakim Jarrett 6-0 190 Maryland (Round 5)
2022 stats: 40 rec/471 yds/3 TDs
2021 stats: 62 rec/829 yds/5 TDs

5.04 WR23 (Tier 6) Ronnie Bell 6-0 190 Michigan (Round 5)
2022 stats: 62 rec/889 yds/3 TDs
5.05 QB7 (Tier 4) Tanner McKee 6-6 230 Stanford (Round 2)
2022 Stats: 2,947 yards/13 TDs/8 Int.
2021 Stats: 2,327 yards/15 TDs/7 Int.

5.06 WR24 (Tier 6) Jonathan Mingo 6-2 225 Ole Miss (Round 6)
2022 stats: 51 rec/861 yds/5 TDs
5.07 WR25 (Tier 6) Dontay Demus Jr. 6-4 215 Maryland (Round 4)
2022 stats: 22 rec/233 yds/1 TDs
2021 stats: 28 rec/507 yds/3 TDs

5.08 RB18 (Tier 7) Chris Rodriguez Jr. 5-11 224 Kentucky (Round 7)
2022 Stats: 904 yards/5.2 ypc/6 TDs | 5 rec/41 yards/0 TDs (8 games)
2021 Stats: 1,379 yards/6.1 ypc/9 TDs | 13 rec/61 yards/3 TDs

5.09 WR26 (Tier 6) Elijah Higgins 6-3 234 Stanford (Round 7)
2022 stats: 59 rec/704 yds/2 TDs
2021 stats: 44 rec/502 yds/4 TDs

5.10 WR27 (Tier 6) Jadon Haselwood 6-3 213 Arkansas (UDFA)

5.11 RB19 (Tier 7) Travis Dye 5-10 200 USC (UDFA)
2022 Stats: 884 yards/6.1 ypc/9 TDs | 21 rec/202 yards/0 TDs (Injury shortened)
2021 Stats: 1,271 yards/6.0 ypc/16 TDs | 46 rec/402 yards/2 TDs

5.12 RB20 (Tier 7) Keaton Mitchell 5-9 184 E. Carolina (UDFA)
2022 Stats: 1,452 yards/7.2 ypc/14 TDs | 27 rec/252 yards/1 TDs
2021 Stats: 1,132 yards/6.5 ypc/9 TDs | 22 rec/253 yards/1 TDs

Last edited:
THANK YOU @socrates !!
That Order has me dreaming for my draft! If only it were to fall that way ( or even close to it) I would be thrilled!! With 8 of top 20 picks….🥰

Last edited:
With 8 of top 20 picks
unpack this for me please :)

and, yes, thanks @socrates for keeping this thread going!
12 Team 1 QB PPR 2 Flex
1.01, 1.07, 1.08, 1.09, 2.01, 2.03, 2.07, & 2.08.
Current “hold roster” J Love, Gainwell, ZWhite, Mitchie, APierce, Ridley, and many more WAG’s!
Year 2 of rebuild that started with 2 assets in 2021 —> 1.01 & AJ Brown

ETA- sorry I missed the error. Top 20

Average rankings from these 7 sites:
1Bijan Robinson
2Jahmyr Gibbs
3Devon Achane
4Zach Charbonnet
5Zach Evans
6Sean Tucker
7Chase Brown
8DeWayne McBride
9Kendre Miller
10Tank Bigsby
11Kenny McIntosh
12Eric Gray
13Deuce Vaughn
14Mohamed Ibrahim
15Roschon Johnson
16Tyjae Spears
17Izzy Abanikanda
18Chris Rodriguez
19Evan Hull
20Camerun Peoples
21Travis Dye
22Tiyon Evans
23Lew Nichols
24Khalan Laborn
25Nakia Watson

1Quentin Johnston
2Jordan Addison
3Jaxon Smith-Njigba
4Jalin Hyatt
5Josh Downs
6Zay Flowers
7Rashee Rice
8Cedric Tillman
9Kayshon Boutte
10Xavier Hutchinson
11A.T. Perry
12Jonathan Mingo
13Marvin Mims
14Dontayvion Wicks
15Trey Palmer
16Parker Washington
17Rakim Jarrett
18Charlie Jones
19Dontay Demus
20Tyler Scott
21Jayden Reed
22Nathaniel Dell
23Andrei Iosivas
24Elijah Higgins
25Ronnie Bell

PART ONE, ROUNDS 1-3

ROUND ONE

ROUND TWO

ROUND THREE

Thanks for doing this. As a 1.6 holder, curious your thinking between Murphy and Charbonnet? Obviously a ton of time and info to go, but love that you do this and would appreciate your insight on those two guys.

When I see guy Sean Tucker show up as RB14 on Dane Brugler's list while showing up as RB3 on a lot of dynasty people's list around here it sure drives home to me how extremely difficult sorting out most of these RB's are before the actual draft. Combine should help a little but I still think the variance between what people rank as RB's 3+ between now and post draft has great potential to swing more wildly then any year I can recall. And with that so will trying to peg accurate pre-draft rookie mocks or dynasty rankings since I think RB's are going to make up a sizeable amount of rounds 1/2.

PART ONE, ROUNDS 1-3

ROUND ONE

ROUND TWO

ROUND THREE

Thanks for doing this. As a 1.6 holder, curious your thinking between Murphy and Charbonnet? Obviously a ton of time and info to go, but love that you do this and would appreciate your insight on those two guys.
I have actually gone back and forth between Tucker and Charbonnet. Charbonnet brings the physicality and contact balance that NFL teams love, while Tucker has excellent burst and acceleration. If Tucker weighs in below 205, I think he will drop some; however, I never thought size was a limiting factor for him at Syracuse. Charbonnet, on the other hand, needs to run a respectable forty to maintain his projected draft capital.

I have Tucker ahead of Charbonnet in my rankings based on what I saw on tape. Tucker is the more dynamic prospect.

Charbonnet is being projected as a second round pick in the NFL Draft, while Tucker has dropped to a projected 4th rounder (nflmockdraftdatabase.com). If that holds true, Tucker's stock will take a significant hit. Draft destination also matters, of course, but falling out of day 2 would be an ominous sign for Tucker. (On a side not, Achane is now being projected as a Round 2 NFL pick, and he is arguably the most dynamic back in this class, but undersized.)

I've got QJ in a devy league but I think I'm coveting my neighbor's JSN. I'm going back and forth on whether to try and go get him and, if so, when may be best time: pre combine or post combine (thinking QJ may test better then JSN), pre NFL draft or post NFL draft (and seeing who gets the better landing spot) and also what I'd be willing to give up to make the switch.

Excellent job...a lot to digest...I am a big McIntosh fan (far more than most people on this board...I am definitely in the minority)...what are your hesitations with him?
Georgia has a history of producing quality NFL backs. For his part, McIntosh was a four star recruit who, like most Georgia RBs before him, had to wait his turn. He is a plus athlete, and his receiving ability really sets him apart. I think Kenny McIntosh compares favorably to Rachaad White from the 2022 draft class.

McIntosh suffers in my rankings in part due to the depth of this RB class. There are a number of intriguing RBs who could be available in the third round of rookie drafts. However, there are also a few flaws in McIntosh's game which do give me a slight bit of hesitation. He has decent size at 6-1, 210, but his leg drive and contact balance are merely average. Perhaps that is largely related to his often upright running style. I think most of the other concerns I have with McIntosh, such as vision and decisiveness, are mostly products of his lack of playing experience.

I think in truth you may be ahead of the curve on McIntosh, as he could be a riser on draft boards this spring.

I've got QJ in a devy league but I think I'm coveting my neighbor's JSN. I'm going back and forth on whether to try and go get him and, if so, when may be best time: pre combine or post combine (thinking QJ may test better then JSN), pre NFL draft or post NFL draft (and seeing who gets the better landing spot) and also what I'd be willing to give up to make the switch.
JSN's stock has been dropping in some circles, so it may be worth testing the waters now. (The fear I often have with inquiring too soon is that I will cause my leaguemate to cling even more tightly to the targeted player.)

I think you make a valid point that Johnston is likely to test better than JSN, so post-combine could be the prime time to make a move for JSN, although in our information-saturated world, it is already assumed that JSN will not test out as elite. If early mock drafts hold true, JSN could be the WR3, but I suspect his fantasy stock will remain strong with a decent draft destination.

Excellent job...a lot to digest...I am a big McIntosh fan (far more than most people on this board...I am definitely in the minority)...what are your hesitations with him?
Georgia has a history of producing quality NFL backs. For his part, McIntosh was a four star recruit who, like most Georgia RBs before him, had to wait his turn. He is a plus athlete, and his receiving ability really sets him apart. I think Kenny McIntosh compares favorably to Rachaad White from the 2022 draft class.

McIntosh suffers in my rankings in part due to the depth of this RB class. There are a number of intriguing RBs who could be available in the third round of rookie drafts. However, there are also a few flaws in McIntosh's game which do give me a slight bit of hesitation. He has decent size at 6-1, 210, but his leg drive and contact balance are merely average. Perhaps that is largely related to his often upright running style. I think most of the other concerns I have with McIntosh, such as vision and decisiveness, are mostly products of his lack of playing experience.

I think in truth you may be ahead of the curve on McIntosh, as he could be a riser on draft boards this spring.

Thanks for the post...you know how it is, sometimes you just have a gut feeling for a certain player (and it doesn't always work out...hello Justice Hill)...every time I watched him, he just looked to have a game that would translate very well to the NFL

Average rankings from these 7 sites:
1Bijan Robinson
2Jahmyr Gibbs
3Devon Achane
4Zach Charbonnet
5Zach Evans
6Sean Tucker
7Chase Brown
8DeWayne McBride
9Kendre Miller
10Tank Bigsby
11Kenny McIntosh
12Eric Gray
13Deuce Vaughn
14Mohamed Ibrahim
15Roschon Johnson
16Tyjae Spears
17Izzy Abanikanda
18Chris Rodriguez
19Evan Hull
20Camerun Peoples
21Travis Dye
22Tiyon Evans
23Lew Nichols
24Khalan Laborn
25Nakia Watson

1Quentin Johnston
2Jordan Addison
3Jaxon Smith-Njigba
4Jalin Hyatt
5Josh Downs
6Zay Flowers
7Rashee Rice
8Cedric Tillman
9Kayshon Boutte
10Xavier Hutchinson
11A.T. Perry
12Jonathan Mingo
13Marvin Mims
14Dontayvion Wicks
15Trey Palmer
16Parker Washington
17Rakim Jarrett
18Charlie Jones
19Dontay Demus
20Tyler Scott
21Jayden Reed
22Nathaniel Dell
23Andrei Iosivas
24Elijah Higgins
25Ronnie Bell
Appreciate the list, and I know this is not *your* list, but I struggle with Achane at 3. Dude’s 5’9, 180 soaking wet.

And he may not even be that big. Combine will tell the tale.

I took a stab at this. Assumptions:
  1. Zealots PPR dynasty league setup
  2. MFL IDP positions
  3. Draft capital from the average of mock drafts at https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/big-boards/2023/consensus-big-board-2023?pos=WR… but comp picks and Miami’s 1st round skip might mean I’m off a bit here. If so, players would move tiers.
  4. IDPs are very fuzzy - if an edge ends up a LB, he’s off my list. If a safety looks like he’ll only play deep, he drops a lot.

I can’t really rank within tiers at this point.

Tier 1:
RB Robinson (1R) (mini tier break)
RB Gibbs (1R)
WR Johnston (1R)
WR Addison (1R)
WR Smith-Njigba (1R)
Tier 2:
RB Charbonnet (2R)
RB Achane (2R)
RB Evans (3R)
RB McIntosh (3R)
RB Bigsby (3R)
TE Mayer (1R)
WR Downs (2R)
WR Boutte (2R)
Tier 3:
DE Anderson (top 16)
DE Murphy (top 16)
DE Wilson (top 16) (mini tier break)
QB Young (top 10)
QB Stroud (top 10)
QB Levis (top 10)
Tier 4:
LB Simpson (1R)
WR Hyatt (2R)
WR Flowers (2R)
WR Rice (2R)
TE Washington (2R)
TE Kincaid (2R)
TE Musgrave (2R)
WR Tillman (3R)
WR Mims (3R)
WR Hutchinson (3R)
WR Washington (3R)
WR Dell (3R)
WR Jarrett (3R)

The rest are just one big tier.

Last edited:
Same assumptions, but Zealots Superflex this time:

Tier 1: Young, Stroud, Levis
Tier 2: Robinson, Gibbs, Mayer
Tier 3: Johnston, Addison, Smith-Njigba
Tier 4: QB Richardson, Charbonnet, Achane, Evans, McIntosh, Bigsby, Anderson, Murphy, Wilson, Downs, Boutte, Washington, Kincaid, Musgrave, Simpson

The rest are one big tier.

Second impression: Think I will offer my later 1sts for multiple 2nds
I mainly play in smaller roster FFPC leagues so this strategy is not as great but if I had the roster room I've been thinking this was the ideal strategy. This year seems heavy on "take a shot on this guy" type of picks over something you might actually feel confident in that late round area so might as well maximize your shots.

I took a stab at this. Assumptions:
  1. Zealots PPR dynasty league setup
  2. MFL IDP positions
  3. Draft capital from the average of mock drafts at https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/big-boards/2023/consensus-big-board-2023?pos=WR… but comp picks and Miami’s 1st round skip might mean I’m off a bit here. If so, players would move tiers.
  4. IDPs are very fuzzy - if an edge ends up a LB, he’s off my list. If a safety looks like he’ll only play deep, he drops a lot.

I can’t really rank within tiers at this point.

Tier 1:
RB Gibbs (1R)
WR Johnston (1R)
WR Smith-Njigba (1R)
Tier 2:
RB Charbonnet (2R)
RB Achane (2R)
RB Evans (3R)
RB McIntosh (3R)
RB Bigsby (3R)
TE Mayer (1R)
WR Downs (2R)
WR Boutte (2R)
Tier 3:
DE Anderson (top 16)
DE Murphy (top 16)
QB Young (top 10)
QB Stroud (top 10)
QB Levis (top 10)
Tier 4:
LB Simpson (1R)
WR Hyatt (2R)
WR Flowers (2R)
WR Rice (2R)
TE Washington (2R)
TE Kincaid (2R)
TE Musgrave (2R)
WR Tillman (3R)
WR Mims (3R)
WR Hutchinson (3R)
WR Washington (3R)
WR Dell (3R)
WR Jarrett (3R)

The rest are just one big tier.
Addison?

ps. Thanks so much for posting your rankings!

Oops, I’ll edit him in.
Thanks.

Of course in 1 league I’m sitting at the 1.6 (sure, I have the 1.1 in that same league as well ,so cry me a river) and I see almost all rankings have a tier break after the top 5. :)
of course that could/will change after the draft.

can’t really rank within tiers at this point.

Tier 1:
RB Gibbs (1R)
WR Johnston (1R)
WR Addison (1R)
WR Smith-Njigba (1R)
Tier 2:
RB Charbonnet (2R)
RB Achane (2R)
RB Evans (3R)
RB McIntosh (3R)
RB Bigsby (3R)
TE Mayer (1R)
WR Downs (2R)
WR Boutte (2R)
Tier 3:
DE Anderson (top 16)
DE Murphy (top 16)
QB Young (top 10)
QB Stroud (top 10)
QB Levis (top 10
I've seen a lot of rankings like this (not picking on this one specifically) and it's kind of a systemic problem with posting early rankings. You don't know how to split up the rbs yet and you don't want to be the guy who put Spiller at 1.2 last year before the combine/ draft or any of the other seemingly egregious mistakes. So this year (even more than usual) I think everyone is trying to avoid ranking the backs after Bijan and gibbs and just putting them all in a tier together after the top 3. And that's probably similar to early mock adp because for every charbonnet guy there's a tucker or Evans or bigsby guy.

But it's not really actionable. If you trade down to 1.6 expecting to get the third rb selected in the NFL draft you're probably going to be disappointed when tucker has a good weigh in and 40 at the combine.

I've seen people talking about getting bigsby in the mid second in superflex mocks. That's not going to happen unless either this class is loaded or bigsby has a terrible combine/ draft.

I think this is a good list overall, and maybe in 1qb, ppr/idp this is how it really goes. But I suspect if you put "rb3" and "rb4" along with wr1-3 you'd have a more realistic tier.

As for your actual rankings I think you're missing Tucker intentionally although I've seen him mocked as high as 1.2 and also kendre miller has had some helium off and on. You might be right to leave either or both out of tier 2 but leaving them off altogether seems rough. I'd also probably separate Levis from the other two based solely on the opinions of others who seem to think there's a dropoff.
Maybe I'll be the one who looks dumb later for posting this.

Thanks for posting.

Tier 1:
RB Gibbs (1R)
WR Johnston (1R)
WR Addison (1R)
WR Smith-Njigba (1R)
Tier 2:
RB Charbonnet (2R)
RB Achane (2R)
RB Evans (3R)
RB McIntosh (3R)
RB Bigsby (3R)
TE Mayer (1R)
WR Downs (2R)
WR Boutte (2R)
Tier 3:
DE Anderson (top 16)
DE Murphy (top 16)
QB Young (top 10)
QB Stroud (top 10)
QB Levis (top 10
I've seen a lot of rankings like this (not picking on this one specifically) and it's kind of a systemic problem with posting early rankings. You don't know how to split up the rbs yet and you don't want to be the guy who put Spiller at 1.2 last year before the combine/ draft or any of the other seemingly egregious mistakes. So this year (even more than usual) I think everyone is trying to avoid ranking the backs after Bijan and gibbs and just putting them all in a tier together after the top 3. And that's probably similar to early mock adp because for every charbonnet guy there's a tucker or Evans or bigsby guy.

But it's not really actionable. If you trade down to 1.6 expecting to get the third rb selected in the NFL draft you're probably going to be disappointed when tucker has a good weigh in and 40 at the combine.

I've seen people talking about getting bigsby in the mid second in superflex mocks. That's not going to happen unless either this class is loaded or bigsby has a terrible combine/ draft.

I think this is a good list overall, and maybe in 1qb, ppr/idp this is how it really goes. But I suspect if you put "rb3" and "rb4" along with wr1-3 you'd have a more realistic tier.

As for your actual rankings I think you're missing Tucker intentionally although I've seen him mocked as high as 1.2 and also kendre miller has had some helium off and on. You might be right to leave either or both out of tier 2 but leaving them off altogether seems rough. I'd also probably separate Levis from the other two based solely on the opinions of others who seem to think there's a dropoff.

Thanks for posting.
I definitely would not say it will later look dumb if a player you ranked highly in January fizzles out in the draft and NFL. I love when people are willing to take a stand and back that up with their rationale. That type of groupthink and analysis is what I come to this forum for.

This RB class appears to be deep and talented, but most classes appear deep and talented in January. Things have a way of sorting themselves out.

I don't know how others go about ranking prospects, but I can tell you the process I go through: I watch a fair amount of college games, but you can never watch all of the prospects in season. My early initial rankings depend upon my general impressions of prospects, many based more on highlights than actual game film, some very basic metrics, such as size, and statistical production, taking into consideration competition level. Sometimes my impression of a player on first blush is drastically different than my later evaluation, but it gives me a starting point.

After that, I begin digging deeper into actual game film, crunching the numbers, both college statistics and size (BMI), and trying to assess that by looking at historical comparables, then analyzing the metrics, such as breakout age, production and efficiency. Some of that we will not know until the Combine/Pro Days (and some we will never really know for certain).

A huge factor in rankings is determined by draft capital and draft destination. We will not know those until the NFL Draft; however, we can monitor mock drafts to at least get a finger on the pulse of the general consensus among others. By no means am I a slave to those predictions, but it helps me recognize when I differ greatly on a particular player, so I can go back and see why.

As between Statistical Production, Analytics/Metrics, and Film, I tend to ultimately favor what I see on film with my own eyes. I can live with missing on a player, and I have missed badly on a number of players over the years. There is no perfect system, but if you base your rankings on the best available information, you will be more right than wrong.

As to your point about many not wanting to take a stand on this mid-tier of RBs, for fear we have another Spiller, I would suggest Spiller was right where he belonged in early rankings, but the lesson to be learned is to not dig your feet in too deeply in your early rankings unless you are basing it strictly upon already-known information. There is still much to learn about these prospects.

As we all know ... there is a long way to go and a short time to get there ...

Much data, review, measurements and Draft yet to be taken before we know enough to make a "more educated" decision .. even still, situation, opportunity and personal preference will still weigh heavily to sway our decisions.

I got 1.01 and need a RB in one league, and 1.04 in another league and need WR. So the prelim rankings line up beautifully! Thanks!!!
Already getting offers for 1.01 but would really need to knock my socks off.

Tier 1:
RB Gibbs (1R)
WR Johnston (1R)
WR Addison (1R)
WR Smith-Njigba (1R)
Tier 2:
RB Charbonnet (2R)
RB Achane (2R)
RB Evans (3R)
RB McIntosh (3R)
RB Bigsby (3R)
TE Mayer (1R)
WR Downs (2R)
WR Boutte (2R)
Tier 3:
DE Anderson (top 16)
DE Murphy (top 16)
QB Young (top 10)
QB Stroud (top 10)
QB Levis (top 10

Thanks for posting.
Tucker and Miller are projected as 4th round picks based on that mock draft average site. They fall into the big tier below the guys I listed that basically goes to the end of a 72-pick draft.

This is just procedural tiering based on scoring system, positional value, draft capital, and WR breakout age. No brains applied - this will be my third year of tiering this way, trying my very hardest to never move players out of their tiers in final rankings. I’ve been very happy with the results in the past 2 years.

2022 tiers for reference…
Zealots PPR:
1: London, Olave
2: Hall, Walker, Wilson, Burks, Jameson, Dotson, Cook, Rachaad, Pickens, Wan’Dale, B.Robinson, Davis-Price
3: Hutchinson DE, Travon Walker DE (moved him down out of tier though)
4: Skyy, Watson, Lloyd LB, Metchie, Bell, McBride, Tolbert, A.Pierce, Walker LB, Thornton, Velus (moved him down), Gray (moved him down).
I did split the remaining into a tier 5 and 6, but it could have been a single big tier.
Justyn Ross didn’t fit any tier, but I cheated and put him near the top of tier 5.

Zealots SF:
1: London, Olave
2: Hall, Walker, Burks, Wilson, Jameson, Pickett, Dotson, Cook, Pickens, Rachaad, McBride, Wan’Dale, B.Robinson, Lloyd LB, Davis-Price, Hutchinson DE, Walker LB, Walker DE (moved down)
3: Skyy, Watson, Willis, Corral, Ridder, Metchie, Bell, Tolbert, A.Pierce, Thornton, Woods, Dulcich, Anderson LB. I cheated and moved down Velus, Gray, Ruckert, and Otton.
The rest were all tier 4. Even tier 3 might have belonged in the big leftover tier.

I might have round 3 and 4 TEs too high and round 4 RBs too low, but that’s how my numbers worked out.

Last edited:

Tier 1:
RB Gibbs (1R)
WR Johnston (1R)
WR Addison (1R)
WR Smith-Njigba (1R)
Tier 2:
RB Charbonnet (2R)
RB Achane (2R)
RB Evans (3R)
RB McIntosh (3R)
RB Bigsby (3R)
TE Mayer (1R)
WR Downs (2R)
WR Boutte (2R)
Tier 3:
DE Anderson (top 16)
DE Murphy (top 16)
QB Young (top 10)
QB Stroud (top 10)
QB Levis (top 10

Thanks for posting.
I definitely would not say it will later look dumb if a player you ranked highly in January fizzles out in the draft and NFL. I love when people are willing to take a stand and back that up with their rationale. That type of groupthink and analysis is what I come to this forum for.

This RB class appears to be deep and talented, but most classes appear deep and talented in January. Things have a way of sorting themselves out.

I don't know how others go about ranking prospects, but I can tell you the process I go through: I watch a fair amount of college games, but you can never watch all of the prospects in season. My early initial rankings depend upon my general impressions of prospects, many based more on highlights than actual game film, some very basic metrics, such as size, and statistical production, taking into consideration competition level. Sometimes my impression of a player on first blush is drastically different than my later evaluation, but it gives me a starting point.

After that, I begin digging deeper into actual game film, crunching the numbers, both college statistics and size (BMI), and trying to assess that by looking at historical comparables, then analyzing the metrics, such as breakout age, production and efficiency. Some of that we will not know until the Combine/Pro Days (and some we will never really know for certain).

A huge factor in rankings is determined by draft capital and draft destination. We will not know those until the NFL Draft; however, we can monitor mock drafts to at least get a finger on the pulse of the general consensus among others. By no means am I a slave to those predictions, but it helps me recognize when I differ greatly on a particular player, so I can go back and see why.

As between Statistical Production, Analytics/Metrics, and Film, I tend to ultimately favor what I see on film with my own eyes. I can live with missing on a player, and I have missed badly on a number of players over the years. There is no perfect system, but if you base your rankings on the best available information, you will be more right than wrong.

As to your point about many not wanting to take a stand on this mid-tier of RBs, for fear we have another Spiller, I would suggest Spiller was right where he belonged in early rankings, but the lesson to be learned is to not dig your feet in too deeply in your early rankings unless you are basing it strictly upon already-known information. There is still much to learn about these prospects.
I love that everyone comes at this from such different directions.

Post Senior Bowl/Shrine Bowl Rankings
Start 1 QB, no TE premium

ROUND ONE

1.02 RB2 (Tier 2) Jahmyr Gibbs 5-11 200 Alabama (Round 2)

1.06 RB3 (Tier 3) Sean Tucker 5-10 205 Syracuse (Round 4)

1.07 RB4 (Tier 3) Zach Charbonnet 6-1 220 UCLA (Round 3)

1.09 RB5 (Tier 3) Devon Achane 5-9 185 Texas A&M (Round 2)

1.12 WR6 (Tier 2) Rashee Rice 6-0 200 SMU (Round 2)

ROUND TWO
2.01 WR7 (Tier 2) Zay Flowers 5-9 182 Boston College (Round 2)

2.04 RB6 (Tier 4) Kendre Miller 6-0 220 TCU (Round 4)

2.05 QB2 (Tier 2) C.J. Stroud 6-3 218 Ohio State (Round 1)

2.07 RB8 (Tier 4) Tank Bigsby 6-0 213 Auburn (Round 3)

2.09 WR10 (Tier 3) Xavier Hutchinson 6-1 207 Iowa State (Round 3)

ROUND THREE
3.01 RB9 (Tier 4) Tyjae Spears 5-9 204 Tulane (Round 4)

2022 Stats: 1,581 yards/6.9 ypc/19 TDs | 22 rec/256 yards/2 TDs
2021 Stats: 863 yards/6.7 ypc/9 TDs | 19 rec/145 yards/0 TDs

3.02 RB10 (Tier 4) Chase Brown 5-9 215 Illinois (Round 4)

3.03 WR11 (Tier 3) Marvin Mims, Jr. 5-11 184 Oklahoma (Round 3)
3.04 RB11 (Tier 4) Deuce Vaughn 5-6 176 Kansas State (Round 3)

3.05 TE3 (Tier 2) Luke Musgrave 6-5 255 Oregon State (Round 2)

3.06 RB12 (Tier 5) Israel Abanikanda 5-11 215 Pittsburgh (Round 5)
3.07 RB13 (Tier 5) Eric Gray 5-9 210 Oklahoma (Round 5)
3.08 RB14 (Tier 5) Mohamed Ibrahim 5-7 203 Minnesota (Round 6)
3.09 WR12 (Tier 4) Parker Washington 5-10 215 Penn State (Round 3)

3.10 RB15 (Tier 5) Kenny McIntosh 5-11 210 Georgia (Round 4)
3.11 WR13 (Tier 4) Jayden Reed 5-10 191 Michigan State (Round 5)
2022 stats: 55 rec/636 yds/5 TDs (Injury interrupted)
2021 stats: 59 rec/1,026 yds/10 TDs

3.12 WR14 (Tier4) Dontayvion Wicks 6-1 212 Virginia (Round 4)

Last edited:
ROUND FOUR
4.01 QB5 (Tier 3) Hendon Hooker 6-3 208 Tennessee (Round 3)

2022 Stats: Pass: 3,135 yards/27 TDs/2 Int.| Rush: 430 yards/5 TDs
2021 Stats: Pass: 2,945 yards/31 TDs/3 Int.| Rush: 620 yards/5 TDs

4.02 RB16 (Tier 5) DeWayne McBride 5-11 215 UAB (Round 4)

4.03 WR15 (Tier 4) Charlie Jones 6-0 188 Purdue (Round 6)
4.04 WR16 (Tier 5) A.T. Perry 6-3 195 Wake Forest (Round 4)

2022 stats: 81 rec/1,096 yds/11 TDs
2021 stats: 71 rec/1,293 yds/15 TDs

4.05 WR17 (Tier 5) Puka Nacua 6-1 206 BYU (Round 4)
2022 stats: 48 rec/625 yds/5 TDs
2021 stats: 43 rec/805 yds/6 TDs

4.06 TE4 (Tier 4) Darnell Washington 6-7 270 Georgia (Round 2)
2022 stats: 28 rec/454 yds/2 TDs
2021 stats: 10 rec/154 yds/1 TD

4.07 WR18 (Tier 5) Andrei Iosivas 6-2 212 Princeton (Round 7)
2022 stats: 66 rec/943 yds/7 TDs
2021 stats: 41 rec/703 yds/5 TDs

4.08 TE6 (Tier 4) Tucker Kraft 6-5 255 S. Dakota State (Round 4)
2022 stats: 27 rec/348 yds/3 TDs (Injury interrupted)
2021 stats: 65 rec/773 yds/6 TDs

4.09 TE5 (Tier 4) Sam LaPorta 6-4 249 Iowa (Round 3)
2022 stats: 58 rec/657 yds/1 TD
2021 stats: 53 rec/670 yds/3 TDs

4.10 WR19 (Tier 5) Nathaniel Dell 5-8 163 Houston (Round 3)
2022 stats: 109 rec/1,398 yds/17 TDs
2021 stats: 90 rec/1,329 yds/12 TDs

4.11 RB17 (Tier 6) Roschon Johnson 6-0 225 Texas (Round 5)
2022 Stats: 554 yards/6.0 ypc/5 TDs | 14 rec/128 yards/1 TDs (Timeshare)
2021 Stats: 569 yards/5.9 ypc/5 TDs | 11 rec/83 yards/0 TDs (Timeshare)

4.12 WR20 (Tier 5) Zakhari Franklin 6-1 185 UTSA (Round 7)
2022 stats: 93 rec/1,137 yds/15 TDs
2021 stats: 81 rec/1,027 yds/12 TDs

ROUND FIVE
5.01 RB18 (Tier 7) Chris Rodriguez Jr. 5-11 224 Kentucky (Round 7)
2022 Stats: 904 yards/5.2 ypc/6 TDs | 5 rec/41 yards/0 TDs (8 games)
2021 Stats: 1,379 yards/6.1 ypc/9 TDs | 13 rec/61 yards/3 TDs

5.02 WR21 (Tier 6) Trey Palmer 6-0 193 Nebraska (Round 5)
2022 stats: 71 rec/1,043 yds/9 TDs
5.03 QB6 (Tier 4) Jaren Hall 6-0 211 BYU (Round 3)
2022 Stats: Pass: 3,171 yards/31 TDs/6 Int.| Rush: 346 yards/3 TDs
2021 Stats: Pass: 2,583 yards/20 TDs/5 Int.| Rush: 307 yards/3 TDs

5.04 WR22 (Tier 6) Rakim Jarrett 6-0 190 Maryland (Round 5)
2022 stats: 40 rec/471 yds/3 TDs
2021 stats: 62 rec/829 yds/5 TDs

5.05 WR23 (Tier 6) Ronnie Bell 5-11 192 Michigan (Round 5)
2022 stats: 62 rec/889 yds/3 TDs
5.06 QB7 (Tier 4) Tanner McKee 6-6 230 Stanford (Round 2)
2022 Stats: 2,947 yards/13 TDs/8 Int.
2021 Stats: 2,327 yards/15 TDs/7 Int.

5.07 WR24 (Tier 6) Jonathan Mingo 6-1 226 Ole Miss (Round 6)
2022 stats: 51 rec/861 yds/5 TDs
5.08 WR25 (Tier 6) Dontay Demus Jr. 6-4 215 Maryland (Round 4)

5.09 RB20 (Tier 7) Keaton Mitchell 5-9 184 E. Carolina (UDFA)
2022 Stats: 1,452 yards/7.2 ypc/14 TDs | 27 rec/252 yards/1 TDs
2021 Stats: 1,132 yards/6.5 ypc/96 TDs | 22 rec/253 yards/1 TDs

5.10 WR26 (Tier 6) Elijah Higgins 6-2 228 Stanford (Round 7)
2022 stats: 59 rec/704 yds/2 TDs
2021 stats: 44 rec/502 yds/4 TDs

5.11 RB19 (Tier 7) Travis Dye 5-9 204 USC (UDFA)
2022 Stats: 884 yards/6.1 ypc/9 TDs | 21 rec/202 yards/0 TDs (Injury shortened)
2021 Stats: 1,271 yards/6.0 ypc/16 TDs | 46 rec/402 yards/2 TDs

5.12 WR27 (Tier 6) Michael Wilson 6-1 216 Stanford (UDFA)
2022 stats: 26 rec/418 yds/4 TDs

@socrates - thanks for spurring the discussion. Some thoughts that I have realized from "reading the room". There will be many varied opinions as already noted. As with you, I am a put a stake in the ground guy and this is definitely the year to do that. Along with that, know who you want (or tiers) and stay on top of ADPs. There will be room to move as your tiers are pretty large (as mine are at this time). For those in the rebuilding phase, unless you have 1.1 and can't get a haul (in 1 QB) or top 2/3 in Superflex, it's best to figure out how to trade down and pick up later firsts with seconds or even a first next year. The tier differences aren't great, especially amongst the backs (IMO). Of course, draft capital will probably blow that up. For those who draft early, there is good value out there. I don't argue with the rankings of others when they have a method to their madness, so nice list!

Users who are viewing this thread