What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Crypto vs stock market (1 Viewer)

KGB

Footballguy
Calling it now. Crypto IS the new stock market.

they may call it "stock nft" (who knows, future?)) or whatever, or maybe they just each release their own TOKEN (CRYPTO)

heard it here first.

BITCOIN BTC will be worth more than APPLE

BTC - $20001
ETH- 1421
BNB - 273
XRP - .37
ADA - .30
okb - $39
matic - 1.01
DOGE - .066

GOOGLE $92
FB, META - $181
Apple (who if they get into cars and crypto I love) $150.59
AMZN - $92
DIS - $96
GME for fun - $17.52
NVDA - $234

Last edited:
CYDY> BTC
Who was the CYDY pimp? That guy lambasted me (and many others) for calling it a scam.

Great read, that thread, wherever it is.
Best part IMHO was the pissing matches with the HGEN supporter. Even though CYDY is actually under the 2019 price first posted in the stock thread, the CYDY guy won the argument as its market cap is way above HGEN’s. CYDY was recommended at .29, got all the way up to 9.75 and is now .25. HGEN was recommended at 24 (post reverse split) and is now .15.

Definitely a fun thread even if it got a bit testy at times. I didn’t believe the HGEN guy and we had some run ins but I guess I won. Based on his posts, he lost a **** ton even if he got out when it first tanked.

C rypto's evolving rapidly, and the comparison to the stock market isn't far off. The idea of 'stock NFTs' or unique tokens for each company isn't too far-fetched. And you're right, securing these assets is crucial! Have you explored MPC wallet as a service? It's this awesome tech that adds a robust layer of security to your c rypto holdings by using Multi-Party Computation. Think of it as an advanced safeguard for your digital investments.

C rypto's evolving rapidly, and the comparison to the stock market isn't far off. The idea of 'stock NFTs' or unique tokens for each company isn't too far-fetched. And you're right, securing these assets is crucial! Have you explored MPC wallet as a service? It's this awesome tech that adds a robust layer of security to your c rypto holdings by using Multi-Party Computation. Think of it as an advanced safeguard for your digital investments.
Now tell us about AI bots.

Users who are viewing this thread