What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CUSTOM TOP 200 FORWARD IDP (1 Viewer)

usdemienm

Footballguy
Has anyone else noticed all IDP rankings for the Customer Top 200 Forward are missing for FBG? I have made sure my league is syched correctly and I see IDP rankings for MY WEEKLY CHEATSHEET (INSEASON), but they are gone in the Customer Top 200 Forward. I've noticed they have been gone for a couple weeks and I cannot find any information in the forums about this. Can someone please help?

They are not gone and this came up a couple weeks ago...

The FBG's interface for displaying IDP's in the top 200 Forward is broken (and always has been, unfortunately). You have to select an offensive position FIRST, display the offensive position, THEN switch to the IDP position you wish to view.

The fact they haven't fixed this after years of being this way is kind of ridiculous, but the IDP community is extremely low on the priority list at FBG's. Particularly since DFS came about.

Users who are viewing this thread